1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollClans Discussion Part II

Mar 26, 2014

1. Jeeryama (if I spelled that right) is still one of their sellers on eBay. I asked her about popodoll and she said she can still order them.

I'm planning on moving my Kien head to a popodoll 1/3 body and putting Koyote on my 68cm body. Unless they come out with a new head I like better >.>

For me, the height proportion is super important for when I get all three characters together. So I've been really picky about my measurements.

2. BAM! Just ordered some jeans, headphones, little liquor bottle, and the 3rd anniversary photobook :)

3. i got the liquor bottles and headphones last time.. they are really nice! i wanted the surgical tools but they are gone :\ maybe I wait and see if they come back before ordering memorial book

4. Yeah! Got the anniversary book…totally bummed the surgical tools were sold out. I wanted those. I also love that DollClans bracelet thing - I haven't asked on their QA if it was being given as part of a doll purchase or if it was just a picture. But I would LOVE to have that bracelet that says DollClans…their stuff just gets cooler and cooler…glad to see them growing.

5. Got the medicine bottle set (is there a word describing people who love collecting small bottles?), thigh knife belt, bullet belt, leather shackles, dangerous spike bracelet. I love the surgical tools.

6. I really did not expect the surgical tools were sold out this fast.

@yuan_mdx Apothecary I think? I'm a big fan of collecting potion/medicine bottles too xD (please correct meif there's any other terms for it ></)

7. Taobao also have popodoll dealers so you could get it off taobao if you plan to get a popodoll body for the dc boys.

8. I'm kind of in love with the new Granado lads body and am thinking about keeping my Phython head and putting it on that body. I've been searching for resin comparisons to the new Granado NS but I'm not bringing anything up. Does anyone have or have a link to a resin comparison of the new Granado NS with Dollclans?

9. Here's one in post #73

In this one Granado NS is the hand with the pearls and DollClans is the one to the right of it. Both are from 2013.
      [​IMG]

10. Thank you SO much for point out this image to me!! I think it will work, the new Granado is a little more peachy than the straight yellow of DC but I think with some blushing it will work. :D

11. Janice - I'm glad it was of some help. And yes the colors are quite close in real life. Good luck finding your body&#8230;the Granado Lads is looking quite nice.

12. Thank you so much for the body matching spreadsheet! :aheartbea I recently purchased a Doll Clans Python head and had no idea what sized body to get, especially since that sculpt seems to be a smaller head to me. Now I think my first hybrid will be a success!!!! Does anyone else have a Python? I'd love to see photos! ^_^

13. Bjdod, I'm glad the list is helpful to you! When you get your body, please feel free to let me know if anything about how it was listed on the list seems wrong. Im happy to make any changes needed.

14. I have a question for everyone with a u-line head.

What size wig does your boy wear and where did you buy it?

I've bought a couple leekeworld wigs for mine, but they are all either too big or too small. That ordering from the 7-8 size category as well as the 8-9 size category. I just have to assume that leekeworld as a brand does not fit well.

So where should I look to find good fitting wigs, and what size should I look for specifically from that company?

Thanks!

15. Maniah - I have Jaquer & he has an odd shaped head…it's kind of oval/eggy. 8-9 wigs fit best on him. The wigs he wears are from Crobidoll, ForMyDoll, Sadol or Little Monica. Hope this helps.:daisy

16. My Phython head measures 8" (21cm) so that's on the small end range of 1/3 wigs.
      I got a short wig from Dollmore but because of the weird shape of their heads, kind of long and egg-like (as mdonline03 pointed out), the wig completely doesn't suit...he needs something longer. I found some mohair wigs from SW for him, but if you grab the wigs from their site, they'll work.

17. Thanks! That gives me a few places to check :)

18. Hello! Sorry if I am bugging anyone, but would anyone happen to have owner pictures of the Siber?

19. Welcome to the discussion board.

You can see owner pics here in the database thread.
      The old locked thread also has pictures but you will have to scroll a bit.
      I recommend you browse the Dollclans group on flickr. Tons of pictures there.

EDIT:
      Goodness. They just announced they would be adopting some bodies from April Story which would be modded to fit DollClan heads.
      Elder Boy Body
      Senior Boy Body (old ver)
      Senior Girl Body (old ver)

link here.

20. Wow…I just read that announcement about DollClans x April Story bodies. I knew that pre-view body they posted a while back looked familiar. But I've been following April Story for a long time too…so very interesting news AND I can't wait to see what changes they make.

Also super interesting is that they picked up the old girl body too…I wonder if that means DollClans will be releasing a girl somewhere down the line…Can you imagine how badass a DollClans girl would be.

Tags: