1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollClans Discussion Part II

Mar 26, 2014

1. I was actually thinking that they were going to mod the body so U-line heads could fit. I know a few people here have their heads on girl bodies so they were probably thinking about that. But it would be super cool to introduce some girls just to spice up life over there at the exclusive males club. :wiggle

2. I would LOVE to see some Dollclans girls, that would be so cool.

On another subject, still deciding on a body for my tan Vezeto who supposedly matches Spiritdoll (but neither the Proud nor Herculean bodies are his body type) and now I'm thinking maybe Impldoll Idol body in tan? I mean the regular tan, NOT the anti-UV colors. Any ideas of if they'd even remotely match? 'Cause I can always tweak the head color a tad with faceup blushing. Impldoll seems to have a lighter tan, but I was also surprised to find that my Vezeto is pretty light tan too...

I wanna get Auri his body so he can be with his lovers!

3. SwivelChair, if I remember correctly Impldoll has a resin matching service. You send them a sample of the resin or a color chip and they can make a doll in that color. You can also check DollShe...they have a ton of new resin colors.

4. I got my final pictures of Sid (Kien) back from Angel Toast just a moment ago. I cannot wait for him to be home!!!

He had had his eyes opened some. Now I just need to find the perfect wig for him.

[​IMG]

5. DollClans girls could be cool - if they follow the same tough gantsa feel that the guys have. If they come out with the same sultry vixens/cute school girls that most other companies already offer, I'd feel pretty meh about it. Dollclans does so good with the guy designs that I'm not so sure how girl versions would turn out.

I'm glad to hear that they are modding the bodies though - I had considered an april story doll before and it was the bodies that kept me from buying!

6. Congrats Maniah, your Kien looks mighty fine!

I received my DollClans order of accessories. I was kind of wondering about it but apparently, the customs people were really interested in my Medicine Bottles Set. The other stuff they barely glanced at but I found their ugly tape all over the nice wooden box that came with the medicine set. At least they didn't force the corks open. They weren't interested in the fake bullets from the bullet belt. phew!

7. Ah man! Well at least it was just on the box. Must be pretty realistic looking medicine bottles lol!

8. Vezeto is back and the S line body….what do you think?

9. Wow! I like it! It suits him well! I'm eyeing the cigar and antique glasses set, as well as the silver monocles. Damn! Is there anything on their accessory list that isn't cool?

10. I KNOW!:...( I love their accessories - so unique. I would have them all if I had a set up room for my guys. I'm really thinking about the cigars too. Never seen anything like that. And I do love that body. I think they did a great job at making it Dollclansy and it suits the S line great I think.

11. I'm so excited about this sell! Now seeing that they have their own body for the S-line heads, it makes me super happy to have not bought Siber during their last ordering period (June I think it was?). I really like how the S-Line body looks and it seems to pose well. I'm definitively ordering him during this period.

12. I hope they redo the u line body to have double jointed knees. The s line body looks really nice.

13. I wish they added also a double jointed torso to the U-line.

14. Wow! S body is perfect for Vezeto!! He is one of my dream dolls, I love the proportion 12cm neck!! I would like to ordered him, but I can't. I'm in layaway for three dolls, so no this time but I'm happy that finally Dollclans have their own body for the Vezeto and S-line heads!

15. I am really happy that i have a u line and not an s kine - so many veins! Personally i never like upper thigh joints, or three part torsos. Double jointed knees can be useful, but only if they are easy to use. I like that the s line keeps the wide shoulder look thou. Thats like one of my fav design aspects!

Id be interested in seeing the two bodies side by side for sure.

16. I don't like the veins either. I think if I got the body, I would have to sand the veins off. Veins like that make me feel Ill no matter if they are on real people or dolls.

17. Haha ask and you shall receive! Dollclans facebook put up a link to a page comparing the S and U side by side. You can get to it by going to the training room link on the website.

Not very many pictures, but still cool to see. Gosh S line is flippin big!

18. Wow, the S-Line body is huge D:

I'm don't like the veins so much either...but I don't mind them.
      I'm happy they put up a layaway program because I preferred to make partial payments on this one since I don't have the full amount right now .___.

19. I really want a DollClans Python... but I'm running out of room xD

20. Has anyone noticed an issue with the U-Line knees? Specifically the right one. I managed to break off a significantly large piece of the thigh piece right on the side of the knee joint, and when I glued it back on, I see that there is a lot of pressure put on near one of the ends of where the piece broke, suggesting a strange fit of the shin into the thigh. I'm thinking some sanding of the non-peanut will take this pressure off.

Anyone else have an issue like this with their U-line? All I was doing was straightening his legs while he had pants on. :S and then *crack*crack*crack*

Tags: