1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollectable: A Ball-Jointed Doll Expo- 01/30/07 Update

Jul 20, 2006

1. I didn't see any information on seller permits in the vendor kit. What exactly do you require?

2. We require a permanent or temporary seller's permit. This is what I put on the site:

3. UPDATE 9/29/06
      We are holding a promotional event for the time being. The first 75 people to sign up (including those that have already registered) will be given a special pass that allows them into the dealer's room HALF AN HOUR before any of the other guests are allowed in. So if you want to get the best deals, register now!

Also, we can't tell you who it is yet, but a very special guest from Singapore has shown a great deal of interest in attending. As well as a few big name companies.

Our current list of vendors include:
      Apple Avenue
      The Junky Spot
      Dollfair
      Contemporary Artist Dolls
      Oriental Boutique
      Pepstar's World
      BJD Fanatic

4. Just curious, is there a maximum number for the registration? I know that the other con sold out before everyone who was interested could get a membership.

5. Well there is and there isn't. There hotel space has a maximum capacity, so once that is reached, then we can't sell anymore.

We originally were only going to allow 250 people, but then we decided that it wasn't fair to have a cap. (What about all of those people who wanted to go but didn't hear about it until after the deadline? I was one of those.) So we have opened it up, and when we reach a number that we don't think we can handle, then we will close it.

6. Ok! Paypal pymt sent!
      I'm looking forward to the event!

7. Thats great! We're looking forward to seeing you there!

8. We still have spaces available for our first 75 people who join! Get into the dealer's hall before anyone else!

9. Bump for new vendors listed on page 1.

10. i am concerned about something tho......the description says that it is a TWO day event, yet there is a "registration cost" for Friday, Saturday, AND sunday LOL

Is this a TWO day event or a THREE day event?

11. It's sort of a 2 1/2 day event ^^ On Friday evening there will be a "Getting to Know You" cocktail party.

12. Yes, it's a two-day convention with a Friday evening event. Since there will be food and beverages on Friday, we need to charge a registration.

13. UPDATE
      We also realize that Volks will be having their NYC party in June. Kellyhime and I had a meeting with Volks after the tea party, and are waiting for their answer on whether they will attend. They did say, however, that their party was going to be the middle of June, and ours will be the beginning. So there shouldn't be any conflict.

UPDATE 11/2/06
      There is only one month left until the $40 registration ends! After December 1st, the price jumps to $50 per membership. So register now in order to save money!

14. any news about if the volks party will be on the same weekend?
      also have anymore vendors been added?
      I'll be going down there with about 6 or more people from the portland area.

15. I do know for sure that the Volks party is NOT going to conflict with Dollectable. It will be held later in the month.

16. New vendors have been added:
      Nave Kame
      Her Delicate Strength
      Halogen Designs

Also, Leekeworld has discovered that they can't get their visas so they won't be able to attend. We're sorry if this upsets anyone's plans for Dollectable.

17. We are still looking for vendors. If you can't afford the fee for a full booth, then share the booth with one of your friends!