1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollFactory Mouse Pet Ari Discussion part 1

Dec 21, 2007

1. I got them from mimwoo, blythe sized. They are very cute and she has other animals too.

2. Look who I lured to my house with a large bowl of cheese puffs!
      [​IMG]
      Just kidding! She was actually being put up for sale but stopped off at my house first for a visit. I fell in love with the little cutie and just had to arrange a trade.

3. Hmmm.....awfully quiet thread! I hope I will be forgiven for two posts in a row when they aren't even on consecutive days? I'm wanting to revive a bit of activity here. If the tiny anthro lovers chat elsewhere I'd really like to be pointed in the right direction?

My Dollfactory mouse, Hickory Dickory was the last BJD of 2011 to arrive here. Six others had preceded him in the early months of the year.

[​IMG]

I hope everyone will join me with pictures of their additions from 2011. There is a thread set up entitled, "Who Joined You in 2011?".

4. This thread seems quite quiet. Hopefully we things might start to liven up a bit around here! Are there really so few people out there with these cute little mousies?

Wovenflame, Hickory Dickory is adorable. He seems to have such character!

Where do you all find clothes for your little ones? And shoes? My poor Molly is at the moment shoeless, but I have found a few Kelly outfits fit.

5. Thanks! I don't do much with him, but he is a cutie. Mostly he sits here, on the side of a family heirloom clock.

[​IMG]
      Hickory and the Bertmar by wovenflame, on Flickr

I make all of my dolls' clothing myself. The shoes for the Pukipuki and RealPukis are Kelly doll shoes, purchased from Tabloach. Most of my LittleFee shoes are from MintonCard, and the Pukifee shoes are from bsskid, an eBay seller.

6. I finally found the right thread! My little mousie, 2nd Edition Bobo, is flying home and she'd very much like to meet Hickory Dickory. He's such an interesting mousie.

7. Bumping for interest in the Pet Ari dolls.

I don't know if this is the right thread for asking about Dollfactory's pets in general (is it just for the mice?), but... Well, I'm seriously considering getting their unicorn doll, and would like to know how well, in general, their pets pose. Are they single or double-jointed, for instance? Can they do basic stuff like sit/stand okay? I'm not a big fusser about posing, but I'd really like to have a bit more info before making a dolly decision, so I'd be very grateful for feedback!

8. I have the mouse and she poses fine if I just work with her a bit. She is single jointed. She stands perfectly by herself and sits, but that's about all I have her do; just sit around and look cute. She can fit into Matel Kelly clothes. Doll Factory is a lovely company and is very reliable. If you buy that unicorn, post her here! We'd like to see her/him.

9. Thank you! If I get her I promise to post pictures.

As long as standing and sitting aren't a pain (I once had a body that was like that- joints everywhere, but she couldn't sit without tons of help), I think I'll enjoy the challenge of seeing what poses I can get for her. I think the deciding factor will simply be whether I can let myself make such a big purchase... But I just found someone on Flickr who has a Conie, and omigosh she is so darling! And she looks great in a dress :fangirl:

::is in love:: I...I just might be doomed. How can I say no to that face?

10. Look who arrived today!

[​IMG]

She stole my heart :aheartbea and my pukifee's dress and shoes :)

and this still nameless cutie says 'hi!' to all the adorable pets in this thread :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

11. How utterly adorable!!

12. Can anyone please tell me the measurements of DollFactory Bobo's feet? I know they are 2cm long but how wide are they?

13. Hoping to get one of these lil ones real soon!
      So I thought I'd post to get my thread subscription set here and say hi to everyone :)

14. This is my Miette:

[​IMG]

15. Very cute! Congrats on your new arrival :D

Making me wish I had gotten a little mousey with my DollFactory order.

Maybe next time! :p

16. Hello fellow mouse owners!
      Just leaving this here to show that Blue Fairy Pocket Fairy clothes fit our mice very well.

[​IMG]

17. Yay a thread for the cutest doll pets!
      According to me, the Bobo 3rd edition is the cutest!
      I have two of these cuties!

[​IMG]

Handmade dresses for cute little Mouses! ^_^