DollFamily -H and -A mini dolls discussion

Dec 18, 2009

1. I took some photos and made a comparison thread for anyone wanting to see owner pics of the Doll Family A MSD ver2 body
      https://denofangels.com/threads/df-a-vs-raccoondoll-vs-creature-doll-msd.800734/#post-12636562

Unfortunately because I hybridized this body with a small head instead of a standard MSD head, the hands look out of portion. I tried a few hands I have spare but the wrist socket is so big that it doesn’t look good either. BUT! I found someone on the marketplace selling hands that I have high hopes for! They’ll either be equally big or just right....fingers crossed for just right!

2. Hey, this might be a stupid question but I'm considering buying a DF-H boy soon (for Jeeryama's sale) and this has just been bugging me enough to keep me from placing my order-

Nan Xing and Yue Jian are the same face sculpt, right? They look so similar that they must be, but the faceups in the company photos throw me off just a tad.

3. They could be. I just got my tan Nan Xing and he is beautiful. I want to say that he has fuller lips but it might be the faceup. So I agree it might just be the fullset that is different so they used different resin colors to differentiated between the two but both are available in the same resin colors.

4. Hi has anyone tired hybriding a doll family- H msd girl body with a Unoa or fairyland head? if so does it fit and look proportional?

5. I'd also be curious to know if anyone's hybrided a Fairyland head with a boy body (particularly the muscular one)!

6. This is the D-F H 41cm V2 girl body with a Fairyland head (lying down and standing). I used the fairyland neck connector and the fit and movement is fine. It didn't work with a 'C" shape neck piece.
      [​IMG]

7. Okay thank you

8. Hi everyone! I just wanna ask if any of you have dfa mamo in nude or in other face up? She caught my attention. She’s so cute.

9. I bought a pre-owned August today, he's going to be my first doll and I'm very excited for when he gets here! I may have gotten a little too excited actually, I bought a few extra things for him almost immediately after payment went through.

10. @ghiacciolite Not unusual after purchasing your first doll. Congratulations!

11. Sadly won't be getting the second-hand August, the seller never accepted the payment or responded, but I'm definitely going to keep an eye out for a Doll Family doll in the future for a second or third doll, I love their faceups and sculpts.

12. I'd also love to see owner pics of Mamo if anyone has her! She caught my eye recently and I'm tempted, but I have yet to see any owner pics of her. >.<

13. Unfortunately I do not have owner pics of Mamo, but I come to breathe some life into this thread

[​IMG]

I think I should brighten the levels in the photo though...

14. No pictures yet but FYI I filled in part of the lower wrist socket of my df-a gal and sanded her exterior wrists and then successfully attached jointed doll chateau hands ! I had previously blushed the hands which is kind of a bummer because the resin colors nearly matched without the blushing! Sooo it doesn't match now but maybe i should just blush her whole body :XD:

15. @skyealloway oohh I can't wait to see pics! I've been wanting jointed hands for my girl since the version 1 body comes with hands that aren't mature enough for her character. Honestly I'd also love to replace the feet with a pair that are smaller, is it just me?

16. Cool I will definitely take pictures soon! I'm happy with her feet, they fit a lot of shoes that I already have. I have a racoondoll girl and her teenie tiny feet don't fit anything ugh.