1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollFamily -H and -A mini dolls discussion

Dec 18, 2009

1. I don't have an unoa but I put a head that takes a 5-6 wig on my df-a v2 body. Not sure if that's similar to a df-h v2 body, but if if is I'll measure and send pictures

2. @skyealloway wow a 5-6 head on the DFA body? I would love to see that even if it's not exact, it might help someone else too. :whee:

3. Sure thing @Beedalee
      Here is Alise. Fun lil space buns!
      And another shot
      Jasminebjdboutique purchases
      I have some nude pics of before I modder her wrists to fit smaller hands. Her neck is a bit on the long side, but depending on the angle it doesn't bother me much. I think with a collared outfit the neck length won't be as noticable

4. Popping into this thread because I recently ordered Yue Jian's halloween edition in the normal resin. I have a hard time finding male MSD boys that I like, so I'm super happy that he's on the way. I love his little ghost onesie too...

5. Does anyone have the df-h ver2 girl body? Where do you get clothes for her? I ordered it last month and I'm having the hardest time finding clothes that will fit :(

6. Is the DFH v2 girl body similar measurements to the DFA v2? If so, then clothes made for Raccoondoll and Iplehouse FID fit well.

7. I'm not sure as I can't find measurements for the dh-a v2 body since it's been discontinued...
      The shoulders on the df-h body are a little more narrow than fid/raccoondoll. Sadly, I can't seem to find much for those dolls either. Thanks for the suggestions though.

8. Hi! Popping in here to ask a few questions, although I know this thread is a little sparse. I found a head by sheer accident that may be perfect for one of my characters! (Yue Jian!)

What is the difference between imported and non imported resin options? I presume imported is higher quality?

Anyone had any luck hybriding a head onto a minifee male body or a model delf? Specifically interested in Normal and tan comparisons! I know someone mentioned they do a resin match service, but I’m not sure how you’re supposed to request that?

9. @bliss5 Not sure if you're still looking and can't help with the different resin types of resin matching, but I've tried a Minifee NS head on DF-H normal pink, and while it's not an exact match, it's close enough to work IMO! Especially if the head is DF-H as it's a bit paler and pinker, so you could easily match it with a faceup.

If you're on Insta, I'm pretty sure @kosomolski_dolls has a Yue Jian, Minifees, and possibly one of the older Model Delf bodies and might be willing to try hybriding them for you?

10. Does anyone have the girl body v2 and could check if the neck girth really is 8 cm? I'd like to buy the body but the head I'm planning for it is 7 cm and I'm worried it might not fit. ^^;

11. does anyone know what clothes best fit the 46cm boy body? I'm also looking to hybrid but all of my clothes are minifee sized...

12. Apologies for bumping the thread
      I’m wondering does anyone have any recent comparisons of DFH’s white, pink and yellow resins?

And also photos of Yuejian (Halloween) with these colours ;;

Would really like to order one with the official faceup but can’t tell whether white is like too “paper” white
      or that pink is too pink unlike the photo below (i’ve heard of rumours being such)
      and that yellow is a strong dark yellow (like the current product photos???)
      Doesn’t help that different sources of the product photos have a completely different shade too ;;
      [​IMG]

13. Can anyone confirm if the DF-H 1/4 Boy Body Ver.3 (46cm) definitely has 6cm feet? Do regular msd shoes (6.5-6.8cm inside) fit okay? I'm worried they're too big for msd shoes but too small for SD shoes. I would love to hear others' experiences. :huh?:

14. My Chiyu has the ver 3 body and he def has 6cm feet. I just tried two pairs of shoes on him and they both fit just fine! Some boots from Alice's Collections (inner 6.5) and sneakers from ebay I think
      imgur.com

15. @merili late reply but thank you very much for the photos!!! I think the pair I got will fit based on the info I've gotten.... :eusa_pray

Also, has anyone seen anything about dfh having a dark tan before? This is the first time I've seen it! This was posted on CloversSinging's listings for their new 43/44cm bodies.

[​IMG]

16. I asked her about it because if they've started doing dark tan, my wallet is gonna cry lol.

also those new bodies look niiiiiice

17. DFH made a small comparison of their new and old 1/4 bodies
      微博

18. Oh wow, the comparison pictures make the old boy bodies look almost fat in comparison and I like the aesthetic of the new body more than the older muscular ones so this might settle the body my remaining bodiless head gets.

But the girl comparison actually confirmed what I already thought; I like the older girl body better.

19. I wonder if they have improved the torso joint.

Anyone has the new 35cm bodies? Are their torso joint the same as the older 1/4 bodies?

20. Love the comparison. I have their "soft" body and it's pretty chunky, which is why I bought it. it's a solid bit of resin and quite a bit more "normal" shaped than most msds which tend to be extremely slender or super ripped lol.

I like the new slender boy body though, it's making me consider if it might work for a doll leaves head I have here. But i'm not sure it's quite tall enough for what I want.

WOW the girl bodies are different. The old one has a much wider neck, which makes me wonder about compatibility of older heads on it.