1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollFamily -H and -A mini dolls discussion

Dec 18, 2009

1. So...I'm working on a male and female "set," Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupang-Cheng from Miraculous Ladybug. I fell in love with Nan Xing for Adrienne, and went with Myou-Doll Ling Wei for Marinette...but I'm debating the new female body for Marinette now that it's out. What are people's general impressions of it, other than it's hard to find clothes?

2. Hello fellow cool kids. Does anyone here have both a YueJian and a QingLang that they could show me their faces together? I'm trying to shell a pair of siblings and I'm trying to figure out if they would work for that.

Also, I ended up ordering the lovely new slim boy body for a hybrid I want to do, can't wait for it to arrive.

3. Hello everyone! I'm currently eyeballing a DFH muscular body for a hybrid, but the hands aren't really going to work for this character. Does anyone know the wrist circumference so I can start looking into potential replacements? Thanks a bunch!

4. Sorry I'm just seeing this! Wrist is about 4.25 cm--sorry, I didn't have a good means of measuring.

Does anyone have good reccomendations for shoes for muscular males?

5. I am not sure when the new girl body came out, I think it was recently...? Too new for anyone to have it yet, I'd assume, but if it's been out longer than that, I'd love to see any examples of it being used with heads from other companies - I'm especially curious about souldoll, since I am thinking of getting this for my Aehael head. ^^

[​IMG]

I am debating what color I want to get the body in... I will have my doll head airbrushed to match, whatever I go with, but it seems dfh & dfa's tan resin is fairly close to myou doll coffee...? I found this photo on LittleRebel's website, it seems just a touch oranger/warmer but I don't know how old this photo is.

[​IMG]

6. hi
      just popping in to see if anyone owns Yue Jian halloween version and would share owner pics! I love the sculpt and company faceup, he looks so soft:whee:

7. Just ordered a pink skin Niao Luo head with faceup :) I could not order a full doll at the moment, but she'll temporary be on a Dollmore girl body, and currently I'm waiting for a Luts order to ship with her wig, shoes, stockings and dress. She'll be my Luts Sweety Bliss's younger sister. Can't wait to get her :kitty2

8. Does anyone have either gender of the doll family h slim bodies, and a souldoll head, by chance? I'd love to see if the hybrid would work before I buy the body for my Aehael head!

9. I do, but I did the faceup and styling myself, if that's ok. Sorry if this isn't what you were looking for!
      [​IMG]

10. Does anyone know if doll family h still produces their 1/4 chubby boy body? It would be so perfect for a hybrid, but it's not available on acbjd.

11. They discontinued their chubby bodies unfortunately.

12. the "rounded" body? I have one for a DIM hybrid and it's not really chubby but it's pretty stocky. What a pity they discontinued it, it was unique. Male BJD bodies are really very samey, so whenever there's something a little different it's very exciting.

13. That's sad, the body would have been perfect for the shoushou Coco head I have ordered, especially since doll family h does color matching :...(

14. Hello everybody! Quick question, does anyone know the wrist circumference(the ball joint, specifically) of either the 1/4 version 2, slim or even the 1/5?

Thanks a bunch!

15. Hey, quick question, but does anyone have both the Doll Family-H Slim girl body and a Minifee girl body they could post pictures of together? I love the DFH bodies so much and the Minifee body just gives me a headache sometimes, so I wanted to see if the aesthetic is a decent enough match for a hybrid. I know that the boy body works really well for hybrids, as I currently have two of my boys on the DFH body.

Also, I'd like some slightly taller girls, haha!

16. @Magnus Vale id love to see your hybrids on the DF-H bodies! I like minifee sculpts and their bodies but I find that their heads look to large in proportion for me so I’m curious how ur boys look!:celebrate

17. @Pyoko i saw one on the marketplace recently! Don’t know if it’s still there tho

18. Here are my red boys, they're the current hybrids I have! I think the proportions look much nicer than the minifee body.
      [​IMG]

19. Omg they’re so handsome! The proportions are def better than the minifee body :XD::D you’ve inspired me to look into making my own hybrid haha

20. If you do, the white is nearly a perfect match for Fairyland's Beauty White, but you're going to want to go with normal yellow for Fairyland's normal skin! The Normal pink is a bit too pinky, but normal yellow is a really good match.