1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollFamily -H and -A mini dolls discussion

Dec 18, 2009

1. Very pretty doll :D I do like the look these have, I'm surprised at the prices.

2. Yes, this company has a lot of beautiful dolls and the prices are super!
      And the quality of them is stupendous.

I think it's a chinese company, but correct me if I'm wrong...

I might get another from them some time or other, they have a couple more that I like ^_^...

3. I'm glad to hear about the quality. That was my main suspicion. However now that I have seen Rain, i'm in love with him!! :O

4. Oh, Rain!!! Yes, he's a handsome one!!!!

5. They're a pretty hardy resin. Alder's had her DF Rain for over a year now and she keeps saying "he stands like a rock". He's taken a few falls here and there, but he's pretty sturdy :)

6. ooo Isis looks pretty good! I just ordered Aio 2days ago, is there anyone here that has ordered her or have her? Im happy to hear about them being good quality, despite the favourable prices. But im quiet worried about finding her shoes as her foot measurements look bigger than regular msd?

7. I've had my DF guy for about a year and he stands fine (the double joints on mine just don't work though, must be me.) and his feet fit the Dollzone shoes I had on my RS guy before. I haven't taken any new photos in a while though, so I don't have much to show ya'll. I do plan on picking up a couple more of these guys though, but in the SD size, as they don't have any more MSD's that fit my characters. I do like their affordable price range also, it's very awesome.

8. Thank you, Estrial!
      Isis is a msd and her feet are slightly bigger and larger than my Serendipity's, but I had ordered msd shoes from Dollmore that are too big for my Seredipity and fit perfectly my Doll Family (even with thicker socks!) Her feet might not fit into the small shoes that unoas wear, though (but I can only guess, as I have no unoa)

9. I actually can't identify from the Chinese name which doll you have. XD I got my Wind before they had separated the two types of dolls.

10. That sounds good, I might go on dollmore's website and look for some shoes. I do not know how big are the shoes that unoas wear either. I have a luts delf boy coming too which I hardly doubt they can share shoes, apart from the fact that hes going to get boy shoes heehee!

11. Here goes some (blonde) Isis spam!
      well, yes, I've used her as alice in Wonderland in my avatar!!! :aheartbea

[​IMG]
      I've sewn her outfit and the necklace is from Esthy

12. Hey there, folks. I'm really, really hoping that I've got the right thread here. (I've been on the forums for a few years, but only rarely post anything...)
      Anyway, I'm planning on getting a Ling Yin! Yay me! The moment I saw her, I realized she was perfect for the character I have in mind. That kinda-squared off face! That deadpan expression! Fantastic.

Anyway, my concern is what to get for her. Eyes, 16 cm. Easy, easy. But what about wigs? Do any of you have a Ling Yin? According to MoC, she's got an 18 cm head. According to another site, it's 20 cm. Can anyone confirm one way or the other? Also, with that size would you recommend going 6-7 or 7-8?

Apologies for the stupid questions. =\ Hope I have the right place.

13. Im not sure Keels, My Aio has not arrived yet, but i ordered a 7-8 wig for her, I dont think it will be too big, if it is I will just put more stuff in the wig cap.

14. Is your doll family the line-A body 2 like mine? =/

15. what is Line-A body 2? Mine girl is double jointed if thats what you mean. She wears Luts msd clothes fine.

Also, 7-8 wig fits just right ^^. Hurray... Some Hathor spam coming up soon.

16. yes, yes, some doll family spam! theses dolls are so under-represented!!!!!

17. wow! I cant believe what "not bonding" with a doll feels like until I received my Aio. I resented really badly that MSC destroyed my 4hr spent on her face up and even decided to put her up on sale after alot of modifications to try save what MSC had destroyed, changing clothes, and I still did not like her. That having said. Today I woke up afresh, thinking I might as well wipe her face and give her a new faceup for selling... I ended up falling in love with her!

Before she came, I had this idea built up wanting her to be a modern day egyptian goddess. The idea was a little too forced upon, unlike my 2 other dolls that were already here that readily accepted their names, Aio fought against it. She now is reborned as Alicia and I am in love with her sculpt once again.

[​IMG]
      Autumn on the balcony by Estrialis, on Flickr

18. Alicia is precious! I love her expression, and the sweetness, and everything about her! The wig suits her wonderfully. I'm so glad she managed to charm her way back into your heart!

Mahryna meanwhile... well, she arrived on Saturday. And she has been terrorizing me ever since. D: First it was that I did not have her wig yet. And then I had the NERVE to not have her glasses and gloves ready. The clothing I had gotten was, of course, terrible.

When I suggested she try wearing a sailor fuku, that was the last straw.

[​IMG]

I fear for myself and my loved ones. D: She's already gone after the camera a few times. Until I get her something that "does not make her look like one of THOSE elves", I am not allowed to take pictures. T_T

19. Estrial, Alicia is lovely!!!! (and she's got ginger, hair, I love ginger hair!!!! and it mirrors the colours of the trees in the background)

Keel, Mahryna seems to have a very strong character, be carful, she might have some secret powers... I would close my bedroom door at night... ^_^
      I'm looking forward to seeing how she'll turn out!

Aaaaand, here goes some Isis spam (she's ginger-haired for the moment):

[​IMG]

love that guuurrrrl!

20. blablette: Isis looks really good with ginger too!! :D Alicia will eventually get brown hair (if it suits her) but the ginger wig loves her so far.
      keels: nyahaha.. you should put Mahryna in a sailor dress... then remember to shut your door like blablette said. I like her pointy ears.

moar wonderful spam please :3