1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollFamily -H and -A mini dolls discussion

Dec 18, 2009

1. mirodolls boy body is also muscular and more boyish ^^
      If you have more questions we try to help you for sure

2. Oh my word he's so cute!! And I've never heard of Doll Legend....must go check them out!

Mirodoll is also very SHORT. Very, very short.

And---drum roll, please--I FINALLY painted my Ji-Feng! I've had him since September and finally finally did it. Not sure if he'll keep this one, but I think this will probably be the general idea for him.

[​IMG]Part of me says, "And this, children, is why you always quit while you are ahead." Another part of me secretly thinks that if I hadn't been so tired from the first head, I never would have taken such a crazy risk on my moody little rainbow prince. by Estes 'n Anne, on Flickr

3. i like the painting you did ^^
      it looks nice on him and makes him special

i don't mind short boys >D
      I'd also like to have a shorter one for my DZ zo boy then, because he needs to match his twinbrother in size because he is smaller >D

4. MissEmily I think he looks amazing! I haven't gotten the nerve up to even try my hand at doing a face up.

5. Wow what a snazzy face up :O
      I'll take a (wary) peek at Mirodoll too then. :)
      My practice head just came today and I'm actually a little smitten. Even though he's blank and his eyes are some funky beads I found that happened to fit, I think he's just swell. I'm hence extra eager to find him a body! Though I'm a bit confused about resin matching...eeeehh @_@
      Anyway, sorry for being such a pest & thanks for the helpful input!

6. [​IMG]

I've been watching this thread for some time and finally gathered the courage to post my girl. This is Haldís, her outfit is under construction :)

7. haldís is very cute ^-^
      i like her and her outfit is cool too
      perfectly fitting to her hair color
      is she normal skin? the skintone looks nice in the picture

as eru got a new face up i took new piccs yesterday:

[​IMG]

8. Thank you :) She's actually grey skin and it's a bit dark grey, but the lighting was terrible in that photo and somehow makes it look almost normal o.o

as eru looks great, I love the eyepatch! (At least I think it's an eyepatch, I don't see it clear enough)

9. Ah okay grey
      i thought it might be violet but never knew about that color from DF XD that's why i was asking.
      it's just bondage stuff in his face >D
      not a real eyepats. it's just not tight enough so it keeps on moving around all the time X_X
      this is real eru
      Eru-sama loves my doll. he always asks me to bring him along when I fly to Japan =D

10. Themonsteryoho: glad you like your new dolly head!! Good luck finding a body!! Sadly those can't be improvised add easily as bead eyes can!

Faceless puppets: she's so cute!! I like her style, even if it is incomplete!

Jigarkvar: he's so fun!! It's awesome the artist has seen him!! How did that happen?

11. I figure I shall stop lurking and actually post something in here. I am sadly still waiting to order my 1/4 Linfeng as other sales in the marketplace have foiled my time table. He will hopefully be coming home this summer but till then I can live vicariously through all of your dollies. I don't have any of the 1/4 dolls at home but I have a lot of the 1/3 sculpts. It seems the bodies pose just as well as the bigger guys and gals! Also bummed I never got a chance to get a Wind.

12. [MENTION=59813]Dove_Heart[/MENTION]: when I went to Japan in 2009 I was invited to a concert of indiebands (in Japan there are always about 5-7 Bands playing on an Indie Band's concert) of Maya, the Vocalist of Lilical. He was super nice to me, and there I met Eru with his former band Amber Bullet. So I started supporting him and because I kinda fell hin love with his style, I really wanted him as Doll *lol*
      yeah so I ordered DF Wind, since I wanted that doll before and turned him into my little Eru. Eru's band disbanded in 2010 after I got him as doll, and he came back in 2011 with his new Band "the 3rd Birthday". I mailed him with telling him who I was - of course- that we already mailed a lot before and that i need his tatts for my doll. He gave me piccs so i painted them on and gave him a pic of his doll. That was the day he started asking me for his little one everytime I mail him (which does not happen too often) and also I always shall bring him with me, when I am going to Japan to see him. Last year he picked him up and styled him, while I was playing the shooting game on the concert event >D

well and that's the story of Eru-ningyou
      [MENTION=52582]Clorista[/MENTION]: ow greatr. can't wait too see pics when they arrive.
      msd pose good. i never had problems with them.

13. Clorista: welcome! I hope everything works out so you can get him!!

Jigarkhvar: That's awesome!!! It's so cool that he has the fun back story!! Your little guy is famous! Ha ha

14. Oh, my I'm like NEVER in this thread, but today Isis, my DF Zi You, got some camera time, and she's happy:

[​IMG][/url]mi-mai 2015 029 by blablette1, sur Flickr[/IMG]

15. Blablette: cute!! That is an awesome wig! She has a lot of personality!

16. Awww, thank you Dove_Heart!!! ^_^

17. I haven't been by here in awhile. My awesome little Rosette being a Diva among the SDs at our local meet.
      [​IMG]
      @Jigarkhvar awesome doll and back story for your doll not most people can say their doll has met the person their based on.

18. Kimmichi: you're little one is cute. she looks a little bit like Ciel from black Buttler in his dress
      really cute >3
      and thanks. I hope that little eru can meet Eru-san in summer again >D (but pretty sure real Eru wants to *gg*)

here is another shoot with Yuu (he was the guitarist in his band but left in february)

[​IMG]

19. Kimmichi: Your girl looks wonderful in that pink and black outfit, I love it!

Here's Ancelina (LF Bisou) and my lovely Suzie (DF-H Tao Yue) getting tools out the shed before going to work in the vege patch.

[​IMG]

20. @ Xanadu

They look so cute, and I really like Suzie's wig.

Here's a glamour shot of my boy Kyte (DFH Star) just before he got sent out to the dolly spa.
      [​IMG]

Gosh I miss him :...(