1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollfie Dream Dynamite

Nov 6, 2008

1. Thank you~ I have been searching high and low for these measurements *Hugs*

2. Thanks K-2 that's extremely helpful!

With regard to the height I've seen everything from 56.5cms up to yours which was the highest at 62cms. As you said, it obviously depends on what head you want to use. I don't plan to use a Volks head, I have an Alice in Labyrinth head that I would like to use.

3. UPDATE

Shapely Bust (circ.) 25.5cm
      Shapely Under Bust (circ.) 18cm

The DDDy Shapely bust has the two breasts pushed together so even thought they are about the same size as those of the Normal DDDy bust, the overall measurement is slightly smaller. Shoulder width and the overall height remain the same.

4. Thanks hun, your information is very much appreciated. :)

5. Thanks a lot for the link! This is really interesting. I like the DDDy body very much but I hate how huge the breasts are. They look so ugly with closed decolletes clothes :P I might give it a try in the future!

6. Newbie here as far as the DD Dy body. Just ordered my first, a basic body & a head. Didn't realize until to late about eyes. Has anyone put in just big regular eyes, or do you always put in the anime versions? How big do you really need for a good fit? Also any tips on where to find clothes for them outside Volks?

Well she arrived & although I like her, don't love her. To many mistakes were made by me in ordering.

Little tip form me to future buyers. Get the soft cap for head. I have no idea how you get that hard cap on.

7. I got the animetic eyes for mine and used their suggested size (20mm) which I think is too small for my taste. I'm going to get 24mm probably.

8. Hey guys. How did you order your DDDy bodies? I've been trying for ages and she's been sold out, its so frustrating :o. I'm starting to think I should just buy her in parts and put her together. I need her for one of my resin heads whose character is fuller figured.

9. Have you looked on Yahoo Japan Auctions?
      http://www.jauce.com/category-leaf/2084258813
      There seem to be three types of sellers there.
      1) Those that bought the full set to mark it up and resell it,
      2) Those that wanted the head/clothes/accessories from the full set and will sell off the body,
      3) An occasional sale of a "used" doll at a reasonable starting price (rare).
      Happy Hunting

10. You could also go on dollfiedreams.com A bunch of bodies come up for sale there and you can even post a WTB.

11. Thank you so much for the info guys! :)