1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollfie Dream Dynamite

Nov 6, 2008

1. If they are doing it the way Azone/Yamato did it, (it does look very similar in the pictures) then there is normal hands and glove hands. The details page for Volks that list all the parts are not up yet. When it's up, I'll try to do a not too lame translation of it (unless it shows up on Volks USA at the same time)

2. My goodness, that is one sexy new body! I like how it looks less "fashion model" and seems to have more "oomph". XD That gorgeous tan girl is so very tempting with that skintone and lovely face mold . . . though I wonder what her price will be. She doesn't seen to have a super-duper outfit like that Saber DD had so hopefully she'll be under the $600 mark.

3. She'll probably have a similar price as DD Airi, because she has a weapon. DD Airi was 62,790 yen. I wouldnt mind if she cost less :sweat

4. I'm not a fan of the show but if these girls are the inspiration for making such great changes to the Dollfie Dream body then I can't help but love them! I hope this body the new standard for DD. :blush

5. I don't think your translations are lame! XD That would be cool for two different hand pairs. My Yuki only came with ONE holding hand. *_*

6. My daughter and I were just at the Volks site earlier today looking at the dd2 bodies in thoughts of a new doll but looking at the new ones may have to wait longer. That tan skin is just gorgeous I really love that one.

7. I love that tan skinned one she is really pretty ^^ I do hope though that with the upgraded bodies they come with new head sculpts with fuller lips and maybe a more defined nose as well. Im so excited im now certain i will wait for a tan skin ^^

8. BTW does anyone know of any photos of the dollfie dream heads with the souldoll Bling eyes. I would love to see one, as I have an idea for a character and think they would be a nice addition. Also what size if using bling eyes 18,20, or 22? thank you

9. i heavily dislike this manga (basically excuse for big breasts/ass and ripped clothes at every angle) but my...the dolls are GORGEOUS. the new body looks fab. volks really have taken the characters and made them look great.

10. The thing about dollfie dreams though is that they are anime styled. Big defined noses and full lips on anime girls isn't very prominent in Japanese anime. Even if you look at anime styled dolls from other companies and even look at pvc anime figures, they all have similar features for small noses and mouths.

The Super Robot Wars Original Generation dollfie dreams had fuller more defined lips and Excellen Browning had a wider nose too (see them here: Excellen Browning http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/srw_og/excellen_dd/index.html Ratwuni http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/srw_og/ratni_mdd/index.html)

But from what I can tell, they weren't very popular. I see them for sale a lot more then other dollfie dreams on yahoo japan and they never sell for as much as most other limited dollfie dreams either.

It's just not typical of anime styling to have big lips and defined noses.

11. You are right, the torso is jointed just below the breasts. The waist, however, is not jointed.

12. I've impressed! :o I'm not so big fan of anime-styled dolls, but these two looks good :sumomo:
      but my fav part of the doll - tan skin! it's really nice :D

13. Here are some scans from Volks News (most of these could probably be considered NSFW):

page 28 Kanu and Ryoumo
      page 29 Kanu and Ryoumo
      page 30 Kanu
      page 31 Ryoumo
      page 32 Kanu and Ryoumo (additional clothes)
      page 33 Ryoumo (additional clothes)
      page 34 the DD Dynamite body
      page 46 more DD Dynamite clothing

A note for anyone interested in Kanu and Ryoumo's extra outfits: those are in the limited line, not the Sumika line.

And forgot to mention! It looks like another DD Dynamite, Escalayer from Beat Angel Escalayer, will be offered at Comic Market 75, December 28-30. (Not surprised that Volks is being a little quiet on this one, since that's a harcore hentai series.)

14. Oh wow, they are looking really great. If Kanu wasn't tan I would be soooo tempted!

15. Yay, thank you for the great scans neverything!

And good guess on the price, chibichibiusa, looks like they aren't too expensive. And I'd forgotten about the awesome weapon included!

Speaking of weapons, those DD "accessories" are just too neat. Dollie machine gun, anyone? XD

16. Kan'u and Ryomou are so pretty~!! I wish I could buy both NOW! XD I dislike the whole gloved hand thing though.

17. :D Would Be So Cool!

18. They are Volks Animetic custom eyes. Kan'u has 20mm and Ryomou has 22mm! ^^

19. OMG thank you so much!!!
      I want Kan'u so bad now!!!!!!!!!!
      And I love Ryomou's Nanyou school outfit... i might need to get that too...

:D

20. Bwahahhaa
      That body will fit any hentai character perfectly :lol:
      It's like they got invisible super push-up bra on... hehe