1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollfie Dream Dynamite

Nov 6, 2008

1. I suspect not. The DD clothes are all made to fit like a glove. That's why all the clothing lists M breast or L breast. And they are making special DDD only clothing.

2. Well, It's not a secret where I've gotten most of them, VolksUSA. Despite being taught by the master buyer, tsukishiro, I have yet to have venture out to any of the shopping services for Y!Japan. Since Ikki Tousen (aka: Battle Vixens) has been licensed and released in the USA, the chances are very good that they will be making the trip to Torrance some time in the future.

Without dragging out a measuring tape, I'm not seeing the bust on the DDD that much bigger than an LB DD. Getting Yukiko (ie: DD Aoi) dressed, even in Volks DD/LB outfits, always presents a challenge. When I get a DDD (it's not a question of if...), I'll have to see how the two different bodies "size up". Also, I believe the DDs come in at 57cm and the DDD might be 58cm. I would guess that the DDDs pick up the extra 3/4" with the new torso.

With most people focusing on the DDD bust line (it's really hard not to do so) the one thing that I noticed is that, the DDDs seem to be boasting a rather robust derrière, which is quite fitting for Kanu.

TC

3. I REALLy do not like the knee and elbow joints that the Obitsu body has...
      It seems Volks refines those joints and makes them pretty...
      I am SO getting Kanu.

4. MLBCHAN, good point about the outfits being for different bust sizes already and fitting rather tight. Not being a DD owner I hadn't paid much attention to that! Hope they will have some cute ones for the DDD body. ;)

Mr. Postman ~ looking at the body pics I see what you mean! I guess I noticed the bust size most because there are proper "profile" pics, lol. I love how the DDD body has a larger tush and hips to balance out those huge boobies.

I'm kinda glad the Dolpa (and thus the Volks USA lottery) isn't til the 7th. I can't decide if I want to get a Kanu or maybe a Saber. I'm a little nervous to see the Volks USA prices this Dolpa though; the exchange rate is rather abysmal now. :ablah:

5. I'm in Canada, so I have to wait for the After Party... and order them off the site.
      Besides, I cant ditch school for a doll... Mom would kill me... and Altier would hate me, but he'll have to wait.

6. I do believe Volks USA also serves the rest of North America, including Canada. ^^

http://site.volksusa.com/html/files/shipping.html

7. Yeah, I've always felt that the DDs (especially the LBs) were a bit "top-heavy". The DDD strike me as being more "well-rounded" (even though the measurements are more than a bit exaggerated).

Kana (with her Poleaxe), will be more expensive than Saber, but neither one of them will be cheap (same goes for Shimei). There's also Airi lurking out there, from October's Dollfie Dream Gathering too. My Rei and Asuka sold for almost $600 a piece (well, after CA sales tax, it was). I guess the "silver lining" to than whole "Dolpa Online" thing is that I had no interest in any of the offerings, I saved a bit of money... :roll:

TC

8. You American's are so lucky. It's easy for you to get DD's.

9. I have been questing for stuff like that (since I treat my DDs more like G. I. Joes than Super Dollfies). Looks like they are showing M4, MP5, and a Bullpup. That is just too cool... :drool :blush ;)

TC

10. I'm pretty sure that it is just one model of gun being offered, but it has a removable magazine and hinged shoulder support.

11. Oh I see! I would love to use Kan'u or Ryomou as a female samurai of some sort. :D

12. Sigh . . . looks like these lovely DDD won't be offered via Volks USA due to "their overseas copyrights", which makes me doubt they will be available in the international AE either. :(

Volks USA blog:
      http://site.volksusa.com/blog/2008/11/22/dolls-party-20-limited-items/

I really hope that they will release some DDD's and tan DD/DDD to the international market soon. :daisy

13. The limited anime based Dollfie Dreams are never availible in the international after event, unless you ship them to an address within Japan. The only Dollfie Dreams I've been able to put in my cart to buy are MDD Mirai/Candy and DD Aoi and Yukino.

I'm not sure about the Lost Angels girls, I've never seen them in stock to try.

But yeah, people outside Japan and the USA/Canada are really screwed for getting Dollfie Dream limiteds brand new from volks.

14. :...( Aww....I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully they won't do this with DDdy Escalayer....:eusa_pray

~
      ~
      http://www.volks.co.jp/jp/dollfiedream/basebody.html
      Scroll to bottom!! :D
      On a side note it looks like Volks will make DDdy a standard base!! Hopefully it will be available in Tan, Normal and White!:celebrate

15. You can order all the Lost Angels dolls from Volks anywhere (if you are fast enough) :)

16. :...(:...(:...(:...(:...(:...(:...(:...(

I'm VERY sad!!

I have to turn to my last hope, crescent shop....

:|

17. cool! I think it is just showing normal skin ... and there is no price yet...
      Under the last pic it says something about moving boobs, sounds naughty. :o