1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollfie Dream Dynamite

Nov 6, 2008

1. It does it does!!!! :lol: But it looks so less pink and more brownish.
      the state wrote in the chest by a beautiful valley Fascination "our hearts," also appears.
      &#33016;&#12364;&#38283;&#12356;&#12383;&#12487;&#12470;&#12452;&#12531;&#12398;&#12489;&#12524;&#12473;&#12434;&#30528;&#12379;&#12383;&#26178;&#12395;&#12289;&#32654;&#12375;&#12373;&#12434;&#28436;&#20986;&#12375;&#12414;&#12377;&#12290; <---possibly naughty. :lol:

2. Ghetto translation :

"The moment the boobs open design's dress is worn, it makes the production lovely."

That makes NO SENSE hahahahahaha, I must have gotten it ALL wrong :lol:

3. From babelfish :

"When dressing the dress of the design which the chest opened, beauty is produced"

hehe not too far from mine :lol:

4. LOL!!!! :lol: It means possibly :
      "If you make the chest create cleavage, beauty is produced"
      :nowords:

5. DD cleavage :lol:
      we sound so perverted!!!!
      but seriously, we are talking about producing BEAUTY here :) .....:lol:

6. :lol: LOL!!! I wish there was an S chest for DDdy!
      *tries getting on topic*
      Ahem. XD So DD Escalayer will sell on December 27-28. I wonder if she'll be liscensed?

7. I think the ero game is not licensed here, but that the anime was licensed by Kitty Media?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beat_Angel_Escalayer

I don't know if Volks needs the game or the anime license? *_*

8. I think the anime license. Please VOLKS!!! :eusa_pray
      Volks: :eusa_naug
      So her name is Sayuka? :sweat That's a crazy plot right there....:lol:

9. Just sent Volks USA an email asking if there will be Dynamite availability of any kind in the US--via standard edition image character or stand-alone body. Will post again when they respond.

Here's hoping!

10. Kanu and Ryouma will definitely be available at the After Event. The only dolls that it mentions they're not shipping outside of Japan are Iris and Johanna.

DDdy torsos are available in "normal version" (first body) and "cleavage version" (second body). Basically, they're saying "This doll will look great in clothes with a low-cut neckline." Unfortunately, Volks hasn't provided any good pictures where we can compare the two.

11. I do soooo horribly at after-events. TT__TT

12. Thank you~!! :D I hope they just change their minds about everything and just do whatever to get the DDdy into the lottery!!! *hopes* :aheartbea

13. The limited anime/game based Dollfie Dreams might be in the international after event or the volks international site, but you cannot buy them unless you ship them to an address within Japan. I know this from long term experience.

I wanted the new Rei, the Demon Bane girls, the Fortune Aterial girls and the Mikuru dollfie dream as well as others, but I couldn't buy them because they won't ship them to a non Japanese address. I live in England so I can't ship to a Japanese address.

I emailed volks to question this once and they confirmed that it was due to licensing issues that made most character dolls unable to ship outside of Japan.

14. Yup I tried the same thing and I confirm... the only DD you can buy from Volks international are the Image Characters and the Lost Angels DD. Any other DD you will be able to put her in your cart, but at the end there will be a message in red that "some items in your cart cannot ship internationally" :(

15. oooh~ A New line of DD bodies :D

Unfortunately I'm not so interested with the characters, even if they do look quite pretty~ Ikkitousen wasn't really a series I got into, and well.... Escalayer, I would of prefered one of her "sister" :sweat The DDdy bodies themselves do look quite interesting~

Saber Alter looks gorgeous tho~
      <rant>
      But...but......when original Saber came out I was feeling a lil bad that I couldn't afford her. Now....now they release SABER ALTER~?! :o OMG, I LOVE BLACK SABER!! BUT I DON'T HAVE MONEY :doh
      I should of known she was coming...all they needed was a new dress set, different eyes and a new colour of body.

Now I'm seriously considering selling my only DD to help fund for Saber Alter *_*</rant>

16. Well, I got my answer. It's... not quite what I would have liked. :|

Hmm... import can? :sigh

17. *_* Woah....are you kidding me. That's sooo odd. And unlike VolksUSA. There must be something they can do about it. I wonder what's the problem with this new body and why they just won't sell it to us. :?
      ~
      Edit:
      Oh....misread. It does say no STANDARDS but that means they will still release LIMITEDS in USA. Whew....

18. Huh... that's technically true, I suppose. Just not for Dolpa 20 unfortunately...

19. I should have a DD Kanu home in a few days.... :celebrate

*feeling a little guilty, in a good way*

20. Oh! Congrats on the Kanu! :D
      I hope to see some pics of her once she arrives.

I'm still trying to get a hold on a Saber Alter :|

EDIT:
      Oh! Looks like the Volks DD site updated for the C75 event. Escalayer is featured but so far no pics of the actual Dollfie =/
      It also has two new clothes set :3