1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollga girls: Adellia and Ojallin discussion

Jul 9, 2007

1. I don't quite like Ojallin's nose, but overally, I think she's cute! I'll wait for owner pictures, but I'm considering this girl.

2. Has anyone on here ordered Ojallin yet? I am dying to see her in real life.

3. Finally found non-default owner pics of Ojallin, and an Ojallin boy at that: http://www.fotop.net/tofujl/kalen

I never would've guessed that Ojallin could work as a boy sculpt, but it does make a cute, very young-looking boy. ^_^

Btw, check out the rest of the gallery (http://www.fotop.net/tofujl/BJD) too - this is one of my fav bjd sites, the dolls are exquisite.

4. As a boy what an interesting find! He does look very young there with the freckles I wonder what body she used the resin seems a good match.

WOW look the feet !! they are SO detailed love the feet and also love the hands. The hands like of look like a boys hands I guess I am not sured to seeing such detailed hands on girls. AND THE KNEE ! I like that allot I love it when they don't show the joint when you bend the legs I always loved that about my unoa and wonder why other companies don't follow !!! after all dolls are either standing or they are sitting and knees are important.

I think they are the most detailed toes I have seen on a SD girl so far very nice!! gush gush.
      I like the resin color too.

NOELLA - noone mentioned her but there is two versions at the moment open and closed and TWINs offered here:
      http://www.dollga.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=dollga_dolls_megrise_en

Another Live picture
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150778&highlight=Ojallin

5. Well - this thread seemed to have died but all I have to say is Ahhh Ojallin. I adore her.....and she lives at my home....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Anymore owner pics?

7. Here's my girl Lilja (DollGa Ojallin) in her blue Blushed Roses wig :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Her faceup is by Leah Lilly (llilly on here), and her corset is by sat.
      I love her dearly and she's here to stay :aheartbea

8. It would be great to see some nude pictures? and pictures of her standing and pictures of the feet :) ?
      comparison shots of her standing nude next to a nude SD size doll would be great too.

9. Hello, I'm looking at some of these girls and I was wondering if anyone has found a good resin match yet

10. Mine are a fairly good match for Volks oldskin and pureskin, and just yesterday a friend held her DollGa head up to an Angel of Dream SD-size body, and that was a pretty good match as well.

11. because i felt that my Ojallin is more a little girl, i found her body way to mature.
      i happen to have some puts baby delf dolls (msd size chubby kid body).
      and it's perfect. sorry, i just not seem to get to upload picture:atremblin

12. If you use chrome the icons appear to upload the photo. I notice using my old explorer a tone of icons don't appear maybe that's your issue?