1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollgru heads Discussion!

Jul 14, 2009

1. Thanks so much acexkeikai, I had no idea Kappa has created new heads!
      I have never ordered through storenvy, sorry, she didn't use that system before.
      I'm happy she's still sculpting I love her work and I adore my #11:
      [​IMG]

2. Is there a waiting room for Dollgru?

3. How much time does it take to Dollgru to ship? I ordered on Febuary 15th and now her shop on StoreEnvy doesn't seem to be online anymore =/ Should I get worried?

4. Reviving this thread since Kappa just announced that she will be selling #15 starting on May 10th. She also mentioned that she'll be doing group orders for old heads...which is great for me, because I've been desperate to get my hands on an 06 since I had to sell my last one!

And to keep this post from being too boring, here's a (badly-lit) picture of my #09, Sakkun:
      [​IMG]

5. The Group Order for older heads was announced a lot time ago, ever since she found out there are fakes of her heads around ;;.;; But yeah. Popping in to say I just ordered my #15 >_< I already have a character for him too, hurdur!
      Sakkun is really pretty! ^^~

6. Oh wow, I feel so behind XD I had no idea about the group orders!

Kappa was kind enough to allow me to order an 06 during the 15 order period. 15 isn't quite to my taste but I'm so excited to have an 06 again!

7. [MENTION=58376]Shailara[/MENTION] and [MENTION=27296]kaitan[/MENTION] congrats to you two !
      I have also ordered #15, that head looks interesting ^ ^
      a bit more mature perhaps !

And to keep the thread lively with pics too here is my #9 :

[​IMG]
      Crushed berries by Arlequeen M, sur Flickr

8. [MENTION=288]Marie[/MENTION]queen Your #9 is so gorgeous. The face-up is stunning especially the eyelashes!!
      I also ordered a #15 and am so excited. His sculpt really has a mature air and I can't wait to see it in person.

9. I have seen your 09 around Flickr and it's one of my favorites! It's such a versatile sculpt, I think.

Sakkun finally got his proper wig and eyes, I'm so happy:

[​IMG]

Congrats to those who ordered a 15!

10. Thank you both and congrats [MENTION=68934]reitsuki[/MENTION] ! :) [MENTION=27296]kaitan[/MENTION], I love the wig, I wish I was able to learn to make a dread locks wig by myself one of those days !

11. I apologize to post twice in a row (but this has been such a long time ! Please delete if it is not allowed), but I received my #15 head today !! Yay !
      Plus a random head was in the box (which I believe is #14 OE version in peach color)
      Here are the gorgeous, I must say that Kappa really deserves praise for her generosity and talent !

[​IMG]
      Dollgru #15 arrival by Arlequeen M, sur Flickr

12. Is there anybody who can make contact with kappa?
      I ordered #14 with face-up on April 2015.
      But I don't get it yet. ;o;

13. very cool person . especially the lips . I learned a lot of interesting reading , and I find dolls for my collection

14. Hi, does anyone know where Kappa is now or is she still making heads for pre-orders? The website isn't updated anymore and I'm inlove with the sculpts she made especially the #15.Please tell me.