1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollheart Antique Lace Fer - edit, sold out ( and DH AUgust Items)

Apr 23, 2008

1. will it begin at midnight- and will this be canada time? Im in UK so I'm trying to figure out if I need to stay up all night or not...:)

2. Is the antique Lace Fer sold out?

Briar

3. Earlier in this thread Featherfall already explained that "sold out" shows up until it goes on sale--tomorrow.

4. Hi guys-

Launch is June 16th - it will say sold out until it goes live, at which time we will be removing the "Going on Sale " notice from the listing itself.

We can't confirm a specific time, I'm sorry! I know many people are asking, but it really depends on how it works with our schedule, and we wouldnt' want to dissappoint some people over others. Best I can suggest is using your ninja like stalking skills - and being on the newsletter, as they will get a 10 minute advance notice as to when its about to go live.

We -are - located in the West Coast of Canada however ( Vancouver), if that helps!

5. Not sure if this has been asked but do we need to pay in full if we get a chance to order it?

6. the website says they will hold for 24 hours and then re-release to the market if you don't pay by then.

7. Would this fit an SD CP Lishe? My girl is so hippy/busty, but the outfit is fabulous!

8. I have a fer on both my CP Luts girls and my Elfdoll girls. They are a great fit!

9. Its officially up for pre-order now. Good luck! :)

10. I have a stupid question ^^; hehe..
      I'm trying to order the antique lace fer, but I can't check a EMS shipping option, only 2 options, shipping to netherlands for 6,93 euro's
      or pick it up from the store ^^....
      I'd like to use EMS shipping here... how much would that cost and how do I make sure that happens?

11. From the shipping notes in website, it states that:
      "If you do want to inquire about EMS costs, please contact customer service after you have placed your order, with your country information, as they vary by area."

So you may choose pick up from store in the order + pay by money order to place the order first ^^ Hope this helps.

12. Just so! Thank you Salina -
      Anneke, it varies by country. Simply place your order ( with Airmail costs) and then email customer service. they will research the EMS to your country and then email you, see if you would like to upgrade. If so, you will be invoiced the difference between airmail and EMS.

and guys, to clarify - YES, we offered deposit only for the Purple Fer. However, there were so many defaults on that and on other layaway this past month that we are simply unable to do so with the Antique Lace Fer. We wish we could!

13. How many of these will be released?

Thanks, Uneide! ;)

14. Last one left on the site! O_O Wow, you guys -- that sold out in under 2 hours! Thank you! :D

15. Please remember that this is a News thread - no chat, please. :) If you have questions about your specific order, please contact Featherfall directly. Thank you!

16. I got one!
      When abouts will these be shipping?

17. Production generally takes about 2 months - we will notify customers when they are ready to ship. :)
      Also - please note that tomorrow we will be releasing any of the ones currently on hold ( there are a handful of orders). We will be editing this thread title tomorrow once those are confirmed cancelled or approved.

As there were several people who have told us they did not receive the newsletter, please fill out the poll in our forums so we can try and identify if its email provider specific.

For order inquiries, please contact us directly via customer service at our site.

18. Since I cannot post as a guest on the Featherfall forums, I'm trying to register for the forums to add to the poll that I did not receive a newsletter after registering for it (previous to the antique white fer release. I missed out on buying it because I never got the newsletter about it). When I try to register, I select "I am 13 or older", and it immediately tells me "Sorry, this username is already taken". I'm not even directed to a form to input a username!

I use gmail for my email. I'll also contact customer service about this, but I also wanted to make note of it here in case others are having the same problems.

My browser is IE.

19. Uneide , theses outfits for August are only in your store or also are available on DH web?
      I like so much punk bunny suit */////*

20. All Antique Fer have now been confirmed sold. We may have a small run just around Xmas time, so we will announce that then.

Mimita-
      Dollheart retailers ( like us) can preorder, which is why we let our customers know what's coming up so they can order them for their release date.

They - should- be up on the DH site after their official release ( sometime in mid August) , if they haven't sold out through retailer preorders first. ^^;;

Re - newsletter - please email us directly? Unfortunately as we haven't been able to pinpoint one email provider/ specific cause for some of the failures ( it seems only about a few of the suscribers didn't receive it) we will be scrapping the newsletter for timed alerts.

We'll still announce upcoming products and releases, but we will not be giving timed 'heads up'. So, for future Fer you will just have to refresh the site on the announced date and hope you catch it.