1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollHeart International BJD Fashion Design Competition 2006 - Entry Form

Dec 28, 2005

1. If you submitted something that had a design for both boy and girl, would that be considered one entry, or two?

2. Yea, Petite/Cutie/Yo-SD Size

3. It doesn't matter, :)
      I always like detailed design :)

4. We will consider it as one entry. :)

5. If you submit a design that doesn't win, you still can make yourself based on that design :)

6. may i know if there is a page limit to each design? in other words, can i use a few pieces of paper for each design? Thank you! <(_ _)>

7. There didn't seem to be a page limit last time around.

*all ready brainstorming* XD

8. Hello ^^. I am really excited to join this! It'll be my 1st time. I would just like to require if I am going to submit by e-mail, how do I post my entry form and Copyrights Declaration(Signed Entry)? Do I just type it out or do I have to scan it in?
      One more question, the section in the entry form "Title ofthe work (Brief Description)", it is a must to write a description or is it optional?

9. The description is optional. ^^ The title is compulsory.
      Good luck to us all! can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. ^^

10. Oh ! It so good to know about such contest !
      I' ll enter too !
      I have a question : can this entry be a photo of a ready- made outfit instead of a drawing ???

11. You're welcome! ^_^

Also, when you click into Dollheart's main English page, scroll down and you'll see the winning designs for sale as limited outfits, just below the shoes. When you click on one, it brings you to a page with an outfit photo and a scan of the original drawings!

Apparently, some of the nominees' designs were fabricated as well as the winners'!

12. Oh wow this is so cool!! ^_^ Count me in. ^^

also Question-- Can we design head gear to go with our clothing design?? or is it just for clothing? I see people designing shoes.. so does head gear count too?

Thanks!

13. I would say yes; looking at people's sketches from last year, head gear was a part of their sketches & were incorporated into the finished outfits. Example is Soo's little hat in the first design.

The "fallen princess" even has a bandage as part of the outfit! :D

14. EEE!

I'm gunna start drawing NOW!

I do have a question, though-

I have a tablet, and it says to sign the form. I was wondering if I could sign the form with my tablet, or should I send it in separatly?

15. You can send it by email. I suggest you can print the entry form out, sign it and then scan it :)

Fpr "Title ofthe work (Brief Description)" , as kurimja said, The description is optional, but the title is compulsory.

16. Yes, a made outfit is also a medium for presenting the concept of designer :)

17. just wanted to ask, is it possible to also designe the fabric, or you prefere to designe from one colour materials. eventually, can I designe some things that'll be sewed on the dres?
      thanks for your help!

18. one more question- can we designe some optional pices of clothes that you can mix together or it should be one piece? + can there be things like bags, caps and so? :)

19. Someone raised a good question earlier, but I think it got forgotten in the flurry of posts. ^^; Uhm, if we have tablets, instead of printing a copy of the entry form and signing it then scanning it, can we just sign on computer using the tablet?