1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollHeart International BJD Fashion Design Competition 2006 - Entry Form

Dec 28, 2005

1. Yes, you can design the pattern of the fabric and the accessories which will be sewed on the dress.

2. the design of the accessories which can matched the clothes is really appreciated. :)

3. Both method is ok. but please be noted that our email systems have a quota of 2MB per 1 email. Thus, if the file size is over 2MB, please try to resize them or send it by separated email :)

4. Er, dumb question... we only have to fill out ONE form for all the entries, not one form for each entry? Like, if we submit nine designs, we only have to do ONE form, yes?

Also, how many people entered last year? Thanks!

5. Actually, I think it is one form per entry, as the description of the outfit goes onto the form.
      If you type the form into a computer program, you can copy & paste all the name & address information, and then put in your design description.

Ann in CT
      has drawn two designs! who-hoo!

6. As Ann in CT 's suggestion, please send us one form per entry :)

7. I am so entering. 8D!!!

And who do you e-mail it to?

8. Ahh! So cool... *breaks out colored pencils* I will enter... 27 costumes!!! xD

Would props (non-fabric) count as part of the costume? Like wings? And can armor be a part of your design?

Edit: Oops, I also forgot to add... we are allowed to mail the designs through regular mail, right? Is there a type of packaging that is preferred? (I'm going to end up spending all my birthday money on postage, I know it... --;; )

9. Props count as part of costume . You can mail the design through regular mail. You can check the entry form and it have provided the detail about the regular mail :)

10. Okay, one more question: What is meant by "Revolution of School" and "Apocalypse"? Is Revolution of School for school uniforms?

11. Oh I'm so excited about this! So we are allowed to do a design that counts as one design that has both a boy and a girl costume in it, right? Now my question is how well do these two have to match for it to be considered one thing? I have an idea that really needs four dolls to pull it off so I was going to submit it as two designs each with a boy and a girl, but I want to make sure I follow the rules so that it doesn't get thrown out. If I can't do it that way I'll just submit the three best of the four designs, but I really want to submit all four as they all will go together.

12. Whatever you like--that's where the creative part comes in.
      If 'Revolution of School' brings to mind an interesting uniform (or a pair for girl & boy), go for it.
      If it brings to mind some revolution from history & an outfit that will teach the doll to be a revolutionary--sure. If it's something entirely else, why not?

'Apocalypse' may remind you of post-apocalyptic movies, such as Mad Max or Bladerunner, or may send you back to many artist's renditions of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

But since Pasulau would like to see your ideas & outfits, you get to come up with them.

And if you enter all 9 categories, I will be very impressed with you.
      If I do, I'll surely be impressed with me. ;)

Ann in CT
      2.5 designs

13. Since I does not want to put too much limitation to designers, thus, you can design whatever under your concept on the "Revolution of School" and "Apocalypse". :)

School uniforms can be one direction of it :)

14. Yes, it can be counted as 1 design that have both boy and girl costume as a match. :)

15. one more thing- can we publishe our project on the internet to show them to our friends before the contest?

16. Yes, it is not a problem. :)

17. maybe this has been done...but could someone post a pic of each of the size dolls we are designing for...I have a SD (60cm) and MSD (43cm) but not sure about the 23cm size...are we talkin pockets fairies or regular dollfie mature bodies?

18. 23 cm is Yo-SD/Leeke doll sized dolls

19. Another qüestion...is it possible to include some variations of the color and pattern of the dress? I mean, submiting one design and then showing how the same dress would be in a red flower pattern or in plain black for example. Does it count as one design?

20. Yes, it is ok.