1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollicieux - First Issue up tonight!

Jun 1, 2005

1. Loved it- can't wait for more!

2. Looks good so far!

3. Congrats! It's beautiful and was an absolute pleasure to read. Fantastic job!!

4. I think it's great :D :D

(And hopefully it'll last far longer than the old Den of Angels magazine did...don't suppose that most here remember that short-lived pub though...)

5. yes. At least I assume so. That's what I did.

6. It's so great! I'm sure those 3 lishes would be stars one day :grin:

7. Aw, man, I was thinking I'd be all clever when I got around to making my doll magazine idea come to life! :grin: And then I got totally lazy and never actually made anything for it, let alone pick out a name... I assure you this is not meant to be all OMG YOU STOLE MY IDEA FROM MY THOUGHTS or anything.

This is pretty bitchin'! I'm looking forward to seeing more of this in the future. I hope it is sustained and grood. Good and great!

8. that's really cool ^__^ And it looks so nice 'n' professional. I definitely look forward to future issues! You've done a great job :)

9. Yes, please just send your email address to the subscription address if you haven't already. I'm told by my programmer he is working on a better subscription method. We're trying to use some new software so hopefully it will be up and functioning soon.

I'm glad you're happy and not upset! Great minds think alike :daisy I try not to telepathically steal ideas too often ;) Truly though, I'm so happy you are enjoying it. I've had the project in mind for so long... long before I found DOA and I finally had some other people interested in the project, which makes it easier. I hope we don't disappoint!

Thanks once again for all the wonderful comments! Each one is appreciated and treasured!

Take care
      Lyssa

10. :D Oh wow, it's FANTASTIC! I can't wait to see more :D

11. Um, I don't think so....otherwise I'm in trouble.

12. WHEE! That was a joy to read. ^_^ Thanks so much for putting out a fun publication for us to enjoy! There's something just... inherently shiny about magazines, e- or otherwise.

13. Great job! That was aweomse! Really professional. Rock on.

14. Wonderful! I loved the interview and the tutorial and...well, I loved all of it!

I look forward to future issues. :grin:

15. Loved the e-magazine. And so nice to see pics and articles by people I know! - Barb in MA

16. Hey, that one ONLY had one issue before it fizzled out...too bad!

There's tons of writing and customizing talent on this board, so I am sure we will have plenty of people to contribute!

17. **attacks the 'zine**

Oh WOW! **happy wiggles**

Gosh, now I have this horrible urge to make something for the Lishe Triplets! :oops:

18. Once again - thank you all for the wonderful comments (I know I sound like a broken record but I'm really thankful for each one).

Subscription is free. Just click the subscription button. It will bring up an email and sent it along. Our programmer is working on the software that should be working soon (hopefully) which will make it easier, but until then just send an email to the [email protected]

As to longevity: we'll keep making them as long as we can afford the price of maintenance and there is an interest :) We have contributors for most sections up until November so we should be around for a while! We've also had alot of interest in prize donations so the contests will continue. :D We just have to find some advertisers to help pay for the server costs and such. But rest assured, this is my baby and I want to see it succeed!

Thank you again
      Lyssa