1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollie Nightmares?

Jul 4, 2006

1. I don't often remember what I dream, it's usually stuff about high school, movie theaters and robots, but I have waking visions of my fan in my room sparking and starting a fire, burning my dolls and other stuff while I'm gone.

2. I keep having dreams about my Anthea getting taken from me. I also had one not too long ago where she was made of this nasty bubbly cheap plastic material that was this weird brown color. Made me very sad. I do, however, like the fact that I usually can remember that Anthea is just fine in my dreams...

3. I just had my first doll-related nightmare this morning. I dreamt that I woke up to find my dear Yvon on the floor by my bed, faced down. I panicked and picked him up only to find that his head broke into halves (split from forehead to chin). At this point, I woke up in reality and quickly checked on him, to make sure he is still laying unharm beisde me.

Gee, I haven't have dream/nightmare for a long long time ...

4. I dreamed once a poultrigheist was in my house and attacking me specifically. I went onto the front step and Sai was taken apart and all scrached and chipped up. ;-;

In another dream some one bought Sai for 600 dollars but when I went to buy a new Yen the face up wasnt quite the same and I was sad.

5. I had a nightmare that when I got Hayden he had hair on his chest :|
      It was all sticky and gooey.

Like Austin Powers.

Ehehehe

6. I think it's only natural to have nightmares about something we treasure so much. ESPECIALLY EXPENSIVE treasures.

7. I got a Super Dollfie like that. Her hair was the wrong color, has well as her eyes, and soon after I got her feet started to fall off.

That's my biggest fear with Kerri (SD AngelReign Nell).

8. I had a nightmare that my car had been stolen with my dolls in it, I had found the people that stole my car and I got my car back but they told me that they had sold my dolls to someone for $40 each!!! *_* Then I was worrying about how whoever bought them was treating them and was looking for them throught the rest of the dream and then I woke up and saw that they were right on my desk, all alright. *sigh* It was such a relief!!

9. gosh, last night i had this dream where a MSD Volks Phillis tried to kill me :/
      I woke up at 6 am and couldnt go back to sleep cuz i was so scared lol

i swear that phillis was something, she tried to kill her mom and left her in a wheelchair then she pulled me under the table and started chewing on my feet and i just couldnt choke her! it was an odd dream

and when i woke up i decided i dont want a phillis or F-06 no more :S

10. Yeah, actually, the day after I got my doll (which was only last week) I had a number of consecutive dreams, and two of them involved my doll getting hurts.
      The overall dream was that I'd gone on a business trip to some convention, and on the way over there, my doll was destroyed in shipping. Later on I dreamed that someone was sending me threatening letters, threatening to hurt my doll.

Before she arrived, I dreamt that my friend's parents bought him a doll, and I was supposed to go pick it up for him, but when I got their, they'd bought him the totally wrong doll. (Like a tiny, instead of an SD)

11. I had this really intense nightmare of this life size BJD trying to kill me, so I cut it's head off. Then I was freaking out because the DOLL WASN'T MINE.

Then I remembered that BJD's heads are meant to be taken off and I had only actually severed the string keeping the doll together. So I was relieved and I put him back together.

But then the bastard came after me again.

12. (Wow, this thread is still alive? xD! ) Interesting to see poeple have dreams about the dolls hurting them as well! Kinda scary. I don't know if I would be able to look at my doll the same way if I ever had a dream like that.

13. A while back when I first started saving I had a dream that a Lahoo came in the mail for me. :/ That was kinda weird since I never thought I'd want a Lahoo or anything. XD Anyway. when I got him out of the box he had a weird faceup and felt like hollow plastic. Later on in the dream he turned into this really ugly rag doll thing and someone kept telling me, "Burn it! It's coming back!" > o <; What the heck did that mean? XD

14. o_O I had a dream that my dolls got stolen in a toy store once, when I had posed them on a matchbox car track and turned my back for a second.

>> I don't like matchbox cars either, so I'm not quite sure where it came from.

15. Well I don't know if this qualifies as a nightmare but - I dreamed I moved to a three bedroom house. I had a bedroom, there was a sewing room, and the extra room I gave to Kristoff, my Hound.

I was in that room talking to him, telling him that he had his own room now and he could have all his furniture set up and it would be his space.

Then my cat, Zena, walked in and said, "I thought this was going to be my room!"

"You don't need a room," I told her.

"Well, neither does he!" she snapped.

"Yes he does," I argued. "He can't go anywhere. He has to stay here. You have the whole house to walk around in."

"It dosen't matter," said Zena the cat. "I want my own room!"

A little later I went back in the room to talk to Kristoff. He said, "Zena peed in my bed!"

"What!", I exclaimed.

"Yes, she's still angry and jealous that I got the room and not her, so she peed in my bed!"

I picked up the beautiful quilt my daughter had made for him and it was all wet and man did it stink! I was so angry!!

It's a good thing it was only a dream!!

16. I had a dream that someone who knew nothing about the dolls, put a boy Asha head on a SD13 body. And he came to life and started terrorizing people.

Then my Shiwoo came to life and said that this was stupid and he left and my feelings were hurt. It was very interesting.

17. I had a dream that I was in my basement poking through boxas and there were 2 Doll head's (one CP EL and one L-Bi Unoa) and when I reached to pick them up some raccoons with glowing green eyes were pertecting them o_O...

18. I dun't have my dolly yet but I had one nightmare that when he came..He was all mangeled and scratched, my mom was so mad about it she threw him aginst teh wall and he like...exploded I was so dissapointed that I cried...then I woke up to find that I really was crying *I'm a crybaby ok?!*

19. I keep having nightmares that dolls that I ordered get lost in the post :-(
      Or, that I recieve the parcel but the box is empty! :o

20. I once had a dream that I dropped Tallon and he kept falling and falling... It seemed like an endless black pit but once he fell I picked him up and nothing seemed wrong. I guess I was in a shopping center because when I left I was fiddling with something on his face and noticed a small hairline crack... I merely shrugged and wiped at his nose a bit, trying to clean it, and well.. It fell off and his entire head split in two.

After I instantly fell to my knees crying, clutching what was left of his head. And I remember refusing to buy another head in the same mold because i wouldn't of been the same. Instead I glued him back together carefully. Then I heated up a hot needle and poked it through his resin so the cracks would be scars and the think thread I was pulling though him was what was holding him together. Eerily enough though...when I woke up, he I guess I flipped him in his sleep because he was staring at me... almost smiling.

~suppi