1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollie Nightmares?

Jul 4, 2006

1. I had a dream where I was at a convention with Tristan and we had been hanging out with this lady who had a resin SD. Somehow she took him and broke him into small parts and left him in a room with all these people. I found him and was upset and trying to decide if Emory (who runs the store Tristan came from) could fix him. Then my boyfriend and I were going to track the lady down and beat her up.

Then I woke up and saw him sitting there and I was ok and went back to sleep.

2. I had a dream where I found a bunch of super cheap BJD in a local store. The nightmare part was waking upa and finding all the dolls that I bought were gone :/

3. My boy actually helps me sleep much better. I tend to get nightmares a lot (which may sound childish for a high school student) but BECAUSE I'm a high school student, mine tend to be... a lot scarier than a child's. XD However, since Ryoki has gotten here, I haven't had ONE. Though I did get them again when I went to the beach without him. XD He makes me feel as though someone is protecting me. And the other night I was having personal problems and was really upset, and even his rudeness faded a bit and he slept beside me and I felt much happier when I woke up. He makes me very happy. :D

Am I getting too attached? XD; I mean, does it sound THAT weird for a high school kid? XD;;

Yeah, it does, but who cares? I love him very much. ^_^

4. I hardly remember my dreams, and once in a while, I'll have nightmares. I've only had three BJD-related dreams (all within the past say, 10 months), two of which were nightmares, all of which were about the same doll..(my Shiwoo). One time I was chasing down his box just trying to GET him, but the box just kept slipping away. Another time i was carrying him around and turned my head briefly, and in that short, short time someone snatched him away and i couldn't find him or whoever took him. ;_; it's made me more clingy with him..xD

5. It doesn't sound weird!!! But then again... I'm a high school student too.. lol :sweat

6. I don't recall ever having a dream of something bad happening to my dolls, but I had one really weird nightmare involving them.

I dreamt that I started developing huge boils all over my body that were very painful and full of white puss. I went to the doctor and I brought one of my dolls with me. When I got there, the waiting room was filled with other doll owners. They all had the same condition as me and were holding their dolls and crying. I went to talk to the doctor and he told me that the resin dust from sanding our dolls caused a really horrible reaction in our bodies and that it was fatal.

Then I woke up.

It was very freaky! I had it around the time I was sanding my first doll and was paranoid about how resin dust can be harmful...

Sleep tight! =D
      - Megan

7. I have had loads of dreams right before the arrival of my dolls. I've had a nightmare about the eyes beong made out of paper and that i recieved my soony with a horrible green faceup with metallic scales all over her! O_O looked kinda cool though but I woke up with a creepy feeling.

I also had a dream about getting two MSD's instead of one SD and that I had to string them together to get my Soony and that I messed it up so she looked like a boy.. O_o I think I was just so worked up about her arrival that I got scared and paranoid. *shrugs*

8. I had one just this morning.

I just ordered a Soom Namu and in the dream the box had just gotten here. So I brought the box into the family room and I open it. For one the doll was in pieces like it was an unfinished kit.

So I pull out the torso first and it Mini Gem size, and on top of that the torso was tanned about the tan Cocotri from Iplehouse. Then I pull out the arms and the were normal skin toned.

Then I pulled out the head and it was also tanned like the torso. It looked like Namu, but they had shruken the head down. And the scuplt was horrible. One eye was bigger than the other and the lips were uneven.

It was horrible. But I think it's because this is the first time I've ever ordered a doll directly from the company and I'm not sure how he'll look. And it's also the first time that I've ordered something so expensive from overseas. I guess it was an anxiety related dream.

9. I tend to worry about breaking my Ryung's fingers. Think I'm just paranoid though :)

10. I just woke up from have had a nightmare of my sushu elf on the way! I've never had a bad dream of dolls before!

I dreamt that the box arrived from Luts, and when I opened it my sushu elf was completly fu--ed up!!!
      she had 4 tiny (not so elf like) ears on the cheeks, the fingers were broken and the hands were douple from one joint, her eyes were really grose with big cracks on them, and she was much more tiny than she should be!

then they had put a lot of clothes in my box that I never orderd that they said I had to pay for!

the only good thing was that a extra miyu came in the box too... ^^
      so my dilemma was to keep my ugly discusting elf sushu and the miyu or send everything back since sushu elf is limited... haha I hope she's pretty when she arrives! :S

11. I had a really bad nightmare a couple of days ago...

I had just moved back to my old guesthouse in Motosumiyoshi with about 20 of my friends, and everything seemed fine until we tried to leave, and there were these Japanese bousouzoku guys yelling and hurling rocks and knives and stuff :o in the end, we were all captured and forced into slave labour for them... but the worst part was the fact that they trashed the house and then went up to my room where they found my dolls ;-;

They brought them back downstairs and smashed them into pieces with a sledgehammer right in front of me (>_<); That's when my alarm went off and I woke up... but I was very jittery after that (x_X)

12. i had one a week or 2 ago.

I dreamt that Rae was sleeping on my bed, so when i 'woke up' i saw him lying face down on my bed... his right leg had broken off and the thigh was in half! his strings were falling out. I don't remember if his fingers were broken or not.

Then i 'woke up' (still dreaming) and went over to his bed-box on my Art desk. There he sat up by himself, his head turned 90 degrees and he looked at me. He smiled and suddenly his eyes got bigger and bigger turning yellow with slits!

I was startled. Not very terrifying but still. I was very worried he was broken.

When i did get out of bed the next day, i went over to his bed and saw him lying there peacefully like when i left him. I took him out and cuddled him and to make sure his leg was still attached...

13. Mike's first night home he slept in the floor, until I dreamed my mother took him, broke him, and hid him. I got up, grabbed him and took him to bed with me and that's where he has stayed ever since. Never had another nightmare.

Now I have dreamed about Mike the night before he arrived that he was on the way!

14. Sorry if this is a repeat thread- delete it if it is! XD

Anyway, last night I had a terrible nightmare that one of my BJDs was almost completely shattered- I had to buy a totally new body but I was completely broke. @__@ I woke up and just dashed over to my kids and was like "PHEWW."

So, have any of you ever had nightmares about your BJDs?

15. I think we've all had dreams similar to that. We try so hard to protect the things that are close to us. Do you have pictures up of your dolls?

16. Haha I have a recurring dream that my past dolls (the ones I have sold) come back! I find them under my bed in boxes and I have crazy anxiety thinking oh no but I sold you what are you doing back!
      Dolls obviously stress me out in another way ;)

17. I've only had two nightmares...

To cut the first one short, someone stole Fuu's legs. D: I was crying saying "D: Don't worry Fuu, I'll find you some new legs!"

and the second one I had just the other day to go with a good dream I had. XD;;

I was on some forum (one that doesn't really exist) and it was for posting up your art and pictures of BJDs, well apparently I'd gotten reaaaally good at doing /something/ for dolls. Dunno what it was, though. >>;

Well three people sent me their dolls, REALLY expensive ones, too. Apparently right after they arrived I got busy and /forgot/ about them. >>;; So nearly a YEAR later I went back to see what it was I had to do to the dolls and I had a million messages from people asking where there dolls were! D: I was so freaked out, man.....-shivers-

18. I actually had a nightmare last night!
      I was holding my little puki and playing with her magnetic hands. I don't remember how it happened, but when I picked her up, and her winking face was melted and distorted ;-;!
      I absolutely hate dreams that involve my dolls being broken or melted or anything. Its really depressing

19. I had one where my doll's eyes and her lips(for some weird reason) kept falling out, and her face was progressively looking less and less like her, and I was getting more and more upset because I couldn't get her to stay together. I actually turned on the light to make sure she was okay.

Last night I had one where my best friend and I were on DoA and this girl was making fun of us and saying all this really mean stuff and I wrote a reply and then I woke up and just started laughing, because it was so dumb. But in my dream, I was MAD!!