1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollie Nightmares?

Jul 4, 2006

1. I can't remember if I posted this in here or not so I'll post again.

Before I had even ordered my boy Adonis (DZ Wing Junkyspot Face-up edition) I had an awful nightmare. I was at this anime convention I'm going to in August. I was dressed in full cosplay and had Adonis in my arms. At the time I didn't know his name. My other two boys were packed and padded safely on my back. My mom and I were running late for the meet-up above registration. So we were running up the stairs when this guy in I believe it was either Dragon Ball Z or Naruto costume sticks his foot out at the end of the stairwell. I trip over his foot and my boy goes flying. He falls smack on his hand and I hear the dreaded resin crack. I'm sobbing hysterically and the meet-up hostess comes running over. I snatch my boy up and the top 4 fingers all have broken off his right hand. She's trying to calm me down saying that we will fix him and my mom is yelling at the dude who broke my doll. She says, "You owe me 600 dollars right now and I want all your info." The other people in the line laugh at me and all the other dollie people rush over. They all start yelling at the people laughing at me. Needless to say he gets fixed but I can't look at him the same.

I'm so frightfully worried about the convention now with my big boy. I'm scared this might come true so I may just hide all of them in soft padded cases. That way I have no worries. Still, I'd like to have one of them out...and my big boy always gets such nice comments. *sigh* That's conflict for you.

2. I had one last night o.o

I drempt I went to a doll meet. And the doll meet was more like a mini convention... only they sold a bunch of anime O.o So I set uri down on a table by a group of dolls and wondered away for a few seconds to look at an anime booth.. and When i cam back Uri was gone! So I didnt panic alot, figured he'll turn up! He couldnt of gotten far.. I looked around and found him laying on the floor behind a curtain.. bald. And His hands were missing and so were the bottom half of his legs and feet... well I showed him to another doll person at the meet and they helped me look and we found his hands and feet... and wig... but we couldnt find the legs.. =/ So they were explaining to me how I could get replacements somewhere.. o.o and I was crying cause I didnt have anymoney..

then I woke up.. It was a horrible dream!

3. Hmm... I've had two recently.

The in the first one I was waiting for my lilac skin Bobobie March. When she arrived she was covered in big white ugly gouges, like someone had scooped out parts of her resin with a screwdriver. I went on DoA to ask what I should do but everyone kept telling me that I was acting like a spoilt child and they had put up with much worse :|

The second one was far more disturbing. I was arranging a meet up in a town local to me and a small group of people turned up. We all had a picnic and it was really nice and sunny. Then suddenly everyone had to go home but someone had left a doll behind. I think it was a Volks Four Sisters mould. She had black hair, one red eye and one white eye, really creepy makeup and an old fashioned black dress on. I posted on DoA to ask who she belonged to, but no one knew so I figured I'd take care of her until someone claimed her. Then really freaky things started to happen like doors slamming on their own and lights flicking on and off. I kept hearing strange moaning sounds and seeing shadows everywhere. Somehow I knew it was the doll and I realised that someone abandoned her for a reason. I tried to dump her in a lake but she kept coming back and she'd destroy one of my dolls every time I tried to dump her. When I ran out of dolls to destroy she tried to kill me. Then I just snapped and threw her on a fire.
      I woke up before I found out if that worked......

4. I hope it worked. I can't sleep now *_*

5. That doll with long black hair, one white eye and one red eye sounds like a female version of Latigo...and Mamoru knows him :p
      He quite likes scaring people too...o.o

6. Yikes! what a creepy dream! I seriosuly hope it worked. Or she might come back and haunt you in all your dreams!!! XD

Had a realy strange dream last night.

We were all at a doll meet sitting by this lake and having a picnic on a rather cold and windy day when suddenly a white and blue marbly bouncy ball pops out from the water and falls into my hand.
      Lisa (Lunameth) says she knows a river where its bursting with blue and white marbles so we set off to find it while the rest of the guysstay to watch the dolls. So we get on this really old manky train, ride for about an hour, get off, trek for another hour till we come to this waterfall and instead of water theres blue and white marbly bouncy balls falling!!
      So we collect as many as we can and set back to the doll meet.
      As soon as we get there the dolls suddenly come to life and start running towards us, snatching the marbles away!!!
      And at the end I was left with just 1 of the ugly marbles and all the dolls had loads of pretty ones and I didnt think it was very fair cause it was me and Lisa who had gone to get them.

And then I woke up and wondered why I'm having dreams about marbles. XD

7. Oh I remember him now...... now that is weird :eek:

8. Actually I have recently had some nightmares about dolly thread on here just the titles were enough to give me nightmares. I wont say which ones they were though.

but yes I have had bad dreams abut my dolls mostly breaking but I havetn had those dreams in awhile.

9. i had a dream last night that i was on a bridge and my teacher took Ariel and threw her off,she landed in a boat and was broke.so i went to get her and the people were throwing her into the water O_o

10. I have hamsters, so sometimes when I'm sleeping, they, being nocturnal, are awake and moving around in their cages. One night, their skittering and strange sounds kind of merged with my dreams to create a very creepy combination.

I was actually sleeping in my dream (which believe me, is strange to dream of dreaming) and 'woke up'. It was dark, but there was this strange shifting, skittering sound, and I tugged up my sleeping mask (which at that point I wasn't wearing, but I was in my dream) and what I saw was my Hermione and my room mate's Ilari - both of which are white skins - walking towards my bed. Because they're white skins, they were almost glowing in the dark, and though their faces looked normal, I could tell they were planning horrible, horrible things for me.

I remember screaming, and trying to get away from them, but Liam was sitting beside my head on my pillow, and somehow he was holding me down. He was just sitting there, stroking my hair, and promising that it would all be over soon, I just had to sit still and let the others do what they needed to do...

I don't recall exactly what happened next, but I know that I kept feeling like I was in huge amounts of pain, and that the dolls were trying to hollow me out and string me with elastics, because they were turning me into a giant BJD.

Finally, I woke up about halfway through the "procedure" with this horrible, terrified idea that they were doing it because they loved me and wanted me to be one of them but they were so misguided in how to do it... o.O

11. I actually had a dream last night that my doll came and Luts sent me the wrong one!! >.>
      My doll will be here tomorrow *keeps fingers crossed* and I hope he's the doll I ordered!:...(

12. When i dont have my rin by my bedside, i end up being paranoid and constantly waking up in the middle of the night looking at her to make sure she is still there. so, i have to keep her somewhere where i can see her as i sleep.

13. The first dream i ever had about BJDs was right before I got my first doll (DZ Shoyo) Pacha. I was really excited about getting her but at the same time I was very afraid of her being all wrong or messed up.

I had this dream that I got her but her body was too small and all her limbs snaped off like twigs, her hair was all stringy and frizzy, and her eyes and face was all messed up and deformed. I woke up in a cold sweat, scared out of my sheets.

So that was my first BJD nightmare.

14. I had one a few nights ago. I'm not sure exactly how it started, but I know that I had met up with some other doll owners, to show off our dolls, and do faceups for eachother, so everyone brought 2 dolls, one to show off, and one to get their face done. For some reason, I had a tiny of some sort with me (that looked like a chibi version of my AR little fair ren) who had the same face up that my boy now, Ken, has...and I was wanting to have the tiny wiped, and re-done by someone else because the person I had bought her from had seen images of my Ken, and decided to make them match, instead of leaving the faceup the doll had in the for sale pictures, that I had asked be left. Someone mis-understood which doll I wanted done, though, and I didn't notice until I looked over to see them removing Ken's face. A face that I worked on for HOURS IRL to get looking as good as it does now after my initial failed attempts, and so wanted to keep as a reminder that while I'm not a pro, I CAN do something that will at least please me until I get better.

So I see this girl wiping Ken's face, and saying how she can't WAIT to take off his 'hideous' lashes (right now, they're purple halloween lashes, and rather stiff. I'll be replacing them once I can get fine, soft, purple lashes for him) and his face was half gone. I flipped out and started screaming at her that it was the wrong doll, that I loved his face, and his lashes. And she got all upset with me, and said he wasn't even my doll! And everyone agreed with her, that all I'd brought was the tiny sitting over with the other 'do not touch' dolls on a coffee table.

I woke up rather upset at that point, not quite in tears, went into the bathroom to calm down so as to not wake my husband, and then checked that Ken was still where I left him last before going back to bed.

15. I remember when my super gem girl have not arrived, I saw bad dreams about she's looking like tanned Dollshe and have a hairy legs. I guess I got few gray hairs on my head:))))

16. when my puki was on her way i had a dream she came and was the size of a penny and was supposed to be a necklace charm i was like =<!!!

17. I had a puki-related dream not long after I got her...

I dreamed that there was a dolly-disease where the dolls got "sick" and their resin broke out in spots and them started crumbling. o.O In my dream, my poor puki Alice got "sick" with the resin illness, and I had to watched her crumbling before my eyes every day (first fingers and toes, then gradually moving inward). I kept trying to make her little socks and gloves to keep the pieces from falling off, but I couldn't sew fast enough to keep up with her deterioration, and then in the end all that was left was her cracked faceplate, sitting atop a pile of dust and some elastic with little metal bits tied here and there. T_T I was SO sad, I actually woke up and felt my pillow was wet with tears!

Thankfully, that was the only dolly nightmare I've had, and it wasn't scary, just very very sad.

18. Once I had the nightmare that my Lucifer melted and finally became liquid........
      It was when I went back to my home country, and perhaps the atmosphere there was too crowd and noisy. I felt anxious easily.
      Nowadays, all my boys sit on the couch next to my bed. They make me feel secure.

19. I've been trying to get a job so I can buy a doll (I don't own one yet...I've been making them ;-;) And I had a nightmare that one of my ex-best friends had gotton the one I wanted (SOOM Sard) then flaunted it in my face. She then had gotten into my room and broke the doll that I'm working on into pieces ;_; There was more going on in it but that part really stuck out...

20. I dreamt that I was lying in bed with my doll and, when I wake up (on my dream, not in reality), I saw that he has all his face covered with black stains, and that his wig has lost a lot of hair.
      I've also dreamt that he broke his fingers. Actually I wasn't very upset, I was just thinking about purchasing the right glue to fix them...