1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollLove Baby Love (1/6 Dolls) discusion part 1

Jul 2, 2011

1. @Rabbit-moon What a handsome boy, those eyes are great!

@Ballet aww she's all ready for Halloween, so cute <3

I got my sleeping Yoyo a while ago. Just need to get around to posting her box opening. I wasn't so in love with her at first ( I definitely want to change her faceup to match her twin better) but I think she's growing on me.

Until then, here's a quick snap of Mouse in Wen Wen's default outfit :)

[​IMG]IMG_5148 by Katherine, on Flickr

Edit: here's the box opening! https://denofangels.com/threads/dol...ver-and-df-a-anthony-head-box-opening.727256/

#521 Aliyahbetd, Oct 18, 2016
      Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    2. Thank you Ballet! That is what I love so much about the Ke sculpt - that little smile. :aheartbea

Your Alice's Halloween dress is so cute! The little Mochi look like ghosts.:chibi

Thank you Aliyahbetd! The new eyes worked out better than the eyes he came with, but I'm wondering if silicone eyes wouldn't fit better.

Your Mouse looks darling in Wen Wen's outfit. Such a pretty sculpt. :fangirl:

I went over to check out your box opening. Congrats on getting your new little darling! Sleeping YouYou is so pretty and demure. Sorry you are not pleased with her face-up. What exactly is wrong with it? I'd love to see a picture of your two YouYou(s) together.

3. It's a lovely natural faceup, but its a little soft compared to Mouse's faceup, especially in the eyebrows. And since I want them to be identical twins, I'd like them to look a bit more similar. It's nbd really :)

Here are the two of them together! This pic throws the colors off a bit, but her faceup is difinitely more pink toned
      [​IMG]IMG_5177 by Katherine, on Flickr

4. Aliyahbetd, What a difference in face-ups! I can really see what you are talking about, now. Even her eyeliner needs to be way darker and more prominent to match your first YouYou. Sorry it turned out so different. She's still very sweet looking.

5. Thanks Rabbit-Moon :) Yeah it's pretty different.

6. Here's my little DL Ke (Dilly) taking a little time out to daydream about being a pilot when he grows up.

[​IMG]

7. @shahotoshi Awe! Your Youyou in her yukata is so cute! I like how the flowers compliment her lip color. It would be really neat to see a boy Youyou!
      @Ballet Alice looks so cute in new latest dresses. I love the fabrics you choose. I'll admit, I'm so jelly of your sewing skills. I'm looking forward to seeing her and Mochi go trick-or-treating!
      @Aliyahbetd Yay! Mouse's twin is home! I'm sorry you didn't get the outfit you had originally wanted, but they're so cute! The wigs are fabulous!
      @Rabbit-moon Awe, Dilly is such a cutie!!!! I'm adoring him in his little comfy chair, good job with the little props. It's great to see little dolls with their toys!

8. Thank @mollym and @Rabbit-moon :D This yukata is on kimono set, and I like it very much. When I saw a Youyou boy, I had to say: "Wow, he's so adorable!", and I realized that Youyou boy is not similar like Youyou girl. So I think I will buy a Youyou boy, he will be brother of my girl :wiggle
      @Rabbit-moon your Dilly looks sweetie :kitty1 Looking he takes a rest on sofa make me feel more comfortable!

9. Thank you shahotoshi! Doll Love Ke makes such a cute boy! I wanted to dress him up as a froggy or a dinosaur for Halloween, but ran out of time.

I think a boy YouYou is a great idea! He would make a great little brother for your girl!

[​IMG]

10. I love your little boy Rabbit-Moon, you can really feel his boyish personality!

Thought I'd post a picture of my little sleepy sheep <3
      [​IMG]IMG_5263 by Katherine, on Flickr

11. OMG! Aliyahbetd, she looks adorable! What a darling, sleepy, little lambie-pie! She's precious! :aheartbea

12. :treecookie:candycane:hollyberry Happy Holidays Everyone! :hollyberry:candycane:treecookie

My DollLove YouYou2 and Ke wanted to drop by and show off their Ugly Christmas Sweaters, and wish everyone a great holiday season!

[​IMG]

13. Awwweee! Thank you, @Rabbit-moon for sharing your lovlies in their seasonally themed sweaters! So super sweet and cute! Nice touch with the tree in the background.

14. Thank you mollym! Aren't those sweaters cute? I love Ugly Christmas sweaters! I found them at Michael's and they fit the tinies perfectly. YouYou and Ke were definitely ready for Christmas.

Hope you had a great Christmas!

15. Mouse's hair was being especially cooperative today!

[​IMG]IMG_1421 by Allouetta, on Flickr

16. Yay! Let's hear hear it for cooperative hair! :dance

Mouse is looking very pretty today!

17. Mouse looks so cute! And those "ugly" Christmas sweaters are such great finds! I hope next week I'll be able to contribute more photos, this weekend I'm going on my first cruise and Alice is sneaking on board lol no worries, only going to be taking her photos inside the boat. Couldn't imagine what would happen outside with the strong winds >.<

18. Wow! How exciting Ballet! Where are you cruising to?

Hope you have a wonderful time!