1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollLove Baby Love (1/6 Dolls) discusion part 1

Jul 2, 2011

1. Well, it looks like I'm in the Waiting Room again! I just couldn't resist the new Spring Event; 15% off and a free face-up! :o Wow!

I ordered cute, little Landon. I think he'll go nicely with my two YouYou(s) and my Ke boy.

[​IMG]

Anyone else going to take advantage of the Event? It's pretty sweet.:chocoberry

2. Congratulations! He's so handsome! Sorry for the late respond, We went on a Disney cruise to the Bahamas, sadly though we wren't able to go to their private island as the weather was too strong. That's okay though, it was tons of fun! Right now, Alice is out for a faceup and should be home next week. I'm excited to see her put back together.

[​IMG]Out in the open sea by until_fullmoon, on Flickr

3. Wow! Ballet, how exciting! A Disney cruise!!! That sounds like so much fun!

From the picture, it looks like Alice had a great time!

And, thanks for the congrats on my ordering Landon! It's crazy how unbelievably priced he was with all the event kudos. (I don't want to say "cheap" because I don't consider these dolls cheap. I own a wide variety of dolls, and these little guys are just as nice as their more expensive counterparts.). If I hadn't already done major damage to my credit card getting a doll body for one of my 70cm heads, I would have ordered another DL tiny; this sale is so good!

#543 Rabbit-moon, Feb 12, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    4. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      I was a bored at home sick today so I decided to give my girl a new faceup. She's pretty happy, she wanted to say hi!

5. What a cutie! :D

Sorry to hear you are home sick. Hope you feel better soon!

6. She looks fab @ChibiBel She looks like she's pleased :)

7. Hey guys, might be joining here in... up to half a year. I hope it isn't that long but... gotta save xD
      I have two Onlydoll Ranxue's but my mum might be buying one of them for my little sister, and if she doesn't I'll probably sell him to someone else. Either way, his character is going to be a Doll Love Ladon / Landon so I wondered if anyone had some owner pictures c:

8. Welcome to the thread Calabria! Good choice in picking Ladon; he's a cutie!

I wish I could help you with your request for Ladon owner photos. But, I only just ordered my Ladon last month and he has not shown up yet. I still have a bit of a wait. But, Doll Love is generally pretty quick, so Im hoping he'll arrive next month.

9. Yeah I think my Arefa took about 2 months ^ - ^
      Ladon is one of the ones I wanted when I was looking for my first bjd, along with EnEn, but I looked at the msd section, way back in 2012, and I fell in love with Arefa instead xD

10. LOL! Yeah, Calabria, that's how it works sometimes...you plan on one doll and then you get seduced by another. The allure of another beautiful face. It's happened to me, too. :XD:

I hope someone with a Ladon posts pictures for you. I would like to see them, too!

11. Popping in with Mouse and May :)

Sorry about the unfinished sweatshirts. I had to grab some more fabric to line their hoods and for trim for the neck and pockets (the fabric they are laying on :) ), but they looked so cute there.
      [​IMG]IMG_5719 by Allouetta, on Flickr

12. Aliyahbetd, you are so right; Mouse and May do look so cute! What a sweet picture! I love how they are hanging out together with you. And, their sweatshirts look adorable, too! I really like the material you've chosen for the lining. Can't wait to see them done.

13. I finished them! Just in time for the cold weather (we got a snowstorm yesterday lol)

[​IMG]IMG\_5799 by Allouetta, on Flickr

I used yldenfrei's One size too big Hoodie pattern :)

14. *Squee!* OMG! They look so cute! :fangirl:

I'm so jealous of your sewing talent! Those hoodies look wonderful!

Your girls are just adorable!

15. Everyone's kiddies are so cute! I miss Alice she's off for her faceup. Would love to see more of everyone's cuties!

16. Sorry you miss Alice, Ballet. I hope she gets home very soon! Looking forward to her new face-up!

(Sorry, no photos. I haven't taken any new pics of my kids.)

17. :bump

Hi guys! Well, my Ladon arrived in April. Sorry, I'm so late with a picture.

He's a cute little fellow. But, I'm having a problem with him - his head is smaller than my other Doll Love 1/6 dolls. Like, noticeably smaller. His head is even smaller than my DL girl YouYou's head! I got Ladon to be best buddies with my DL boy Ke. But, the difference in head size is really bugging me!:doh

I'm going to ask Alice's Collection, where I bought Ladon, if DL would be willing to sell me one of the older 1/6 heads? (It's a shame because he's really cute.:pout:)

BTW Calabri, here is a photo of Ladon. And, despite being too small for my Ke, he's absolutely adorable.

[​IMG]

#557 Rabbit-moon, Jun 16, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    18. @Rabbit-moon That's a bummer, that really is quite a difference. He is such a cutie though :( Which head are you thinking of getting instead?

19. Thanks Aliyahbetd! Yeah, it a bummer because he is a total cutie-patootie. I really love his face, but his head size, unfortunately, doesn't match Ke's.

Alice's Collection has already contacted me and told me I can buy a replacement head! (Wow! Those guys at Alice's are really on the ball!) I've decided to get a Yichiyu head. He's one of their early sculpts, so I'm hoping his head will be the same size as Ke and YouYou.

[​IMG]

#559 Rabbit-moon, Jun 16, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    20. I'm sorry that caused you some disappointment, but I'm glad you shared about the head being smaller. I would have never known otherwise! He's really cute but looks much younger than the others due to the teeny head.

Thanks for sharing some cute pics!!!