1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollLove Baby Love (1/6 Dolls) discusion part 1

Jul 2, 2011

1. Thank you mollym! Yes, it was disappointing. I don't understand why a doll company would do that? But it was a lesson learned. I don't think I'll be buying any more of DL's more recent sculpts, if the heads are going to be this small. I like to group my dolls by comparable size, and Landon's head just looks tiny compared to my other DL dolls.
      I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Yichiyu's head will work for my Ke's bestie. :hug:

2. The Doll Love Summer Event Sale is on! :daisy

June 20th through August 01, all dolls are 12% off with free face-up!

I'm very tempted! I would love to get a Half-Closed Eyes YouYou. She's so pretty and delicate looking.

[​IMG]

I'm also kinda digging "MK", their little demon tiny. It's hard to find little fantasy tinies :ablah:

#562 Rabbit-moon, Jun 24, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    3. If Francie wasn't so happy being an only child, I too would be tempted. The closed eye dolls are super cute!

4. [​IMG]
      Yuki my doll love Yanyan

5. Coco loh, your Yuki is very cute! I love her serious little face. ❤️

6. I'm really curious about the You You dolls... How are they at posing? I can suede and wire them, but have no experience with this size of doll. Also, she would fit in with "YOSD" dolls, yes?

7. tha
      Yes, she look very different and its refreshing!
      Yes they are yosd size but chinese bjd i realised they are a little bigger than my aidoll so some clothes are tight.

8. She's really sturdy, I have mine and I absolutely love her. Took her to Japan and bought all Volks yosd clothes for her and she fits them perfectly.
      [​IMG]20170418_160226 by until_fullmoon, on Flickr

#568 Ballet, Aug 7, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
    9. Great picture @Ballet ! She looks so cute in her little outfit.

Seconding what Ballet said, they are very sturdy. I haven't had trouble buying regular Yosd sized clothing for them from Alice Collections/Ebay/Etsy/etc... so I think they are pretty regular size wise.

Speaking of which, I've been neglecting my two girls a bit. I really have to make them something new, and take them out for a photo shoot soon :)

10. Thank you so much! I feel the same lol Japan was in April. I need to make something new for Alice.
      [​IMG] by until_fullmoon, on Flickr

11. She's so adorable, Ballet!

12. its been a while guys :)

I posted Sky (Zozo sculpt) here before, he didn't changed much after that :) Except that I got him another playmate

[​IMG]

13. shinigamishishi, they are adorable!

The Zozo sculpt is very cute!:chibi

14. @shinigamishishi They look so sweet together! They are very proportionate compared to one another as well. What is the second doll? I realize one is a boy and one is a girl, but can they share clothes easily?

15. @Rabbit-moon , Thanks :) they really are hehe

@mollym , oh, the girl one is a Only Doll Chuching :) yep they can since the clothes size are just the same

16. It's been awhile... but Francie has been adorable lately.

[​IMG]Untitled by Molly M, on Flickr

17. Mollym, your little Francie looks darling! So sweet! :fangirl:

18. Thank you @Rabbit-moon ! Hopefully the weather here in Kentucky will soon become more dry and sunny so I can take Francie outdoors! I love to take her photo more than any of my other dolls (shhh.... don't tell them though).

19. I can totally see why you love to photograph her, mollym. She's such a cutie! :D

Gah! I need to take some pics of my little Doll Love crew to share. It's just so hard to find the time lately. :doh