1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollLove Baby Love (1/6 Dolls) discusion part 1

Jul 2, 2011

1. Thought I'd revive this thread with a spoonful of Sugar: ;)

[​IMG]

There's more here in the Gallery if you're interested. Her dress is actually from Target, for LaLaLoopsy. I nearly had to fight a little girl to grab up the last two in stock. XD

Long overdue, but congrats on your Yoyo, mydaffer! I like her colorful clothes. Also very long overdue congrats, Annelida, on getting your girl! And how about your hoofed Yoyo, DeadLegato? Is she home now?

In other news, I just noticed Mint on Card is now an official dealer for Doll Love! It seems they're having a bit of a rough week over there, so they haven't yet gotten a chance to list any stock for sale or preorder, but more info should be up soon.

2. Aww that dress looks really cute on her, and it looks like it fits well too :D I'm sure the little girl probably would have got it covered in jam or something anyway :P

Sorry for not posting pics of Arya sooner, in my defense she hasn't been complete for very long, and taking her apart to put the ent legs on resulted in hre being left in pieces at one point D: all on now though, the ent parts fit well too :3

[​IMG]
      My friend's DZ dragon girl is sat on her lap :3

3. Thanks, Annelida! The dress is a little snug on her, but still workable. I'd seen some of the other LaLaLoopsy fashions before and figured they'd be roughly Yo-sized, but I never liked any of them enough to buy until I saw this pink tea party confection. Love at first sight. lol

Your Arya is adorable! <3 She looks like a little cherry blossom branch. I love how those ent legs look like real wood. They're really cool.

4. Awesome :D I don't think I've seen doll clothes sold separately here :( though I did find a dressing gown for my MSD girl in a random teddy bear shop :P hopefully LaLaLoopsy will continue making cute dresses from now on :3

Hehe yeah I figured if she was going to have a pink wig her blossom needed to be pink too XD The legs have whorls in them and everything :3 though blushing them took a few attempts to get right D:

5. You did the blushing yourself? Well you did an amazing job! <3 It definately looks like you put a lot of work into it. I'm really impressed with the acuracy of the details.

mydaffer, take a look in the girls' toys section at Target. There's usually a LaLaLoopsy section towards the end of an aisle. In the stores near me the clothing sets for the big dolls are hanging to the left of the mini dolls (watch out though, those minis are an addiction in themselves lol). In addition to the pink dress I've seen a red checkered dress, some pjs, and a white coat with orange fur. They run around ~$10 each.

As for those eyes, it looks to me like they're probably 14mm.

6. Hehe thanks! I can't take credit though, the details of the lower legs are from the resin, all I did was coat them with brown acrylic :P I did paint her upper legs to match though, with woody detail bits and everything :3 can't really see that in the picture XD

mydaffer - I agree they're probably 14mm, I tried checking the Doll Love site and milky queen castel but neither seems to list the eye size 0.o

7. Hi everyone!
      So I fell in love with the Doll Love Yichiyu but I'm not a fan of the tiny bodies from Doll Love but I do love the Angell-Studio tiny bodies.

I was wondering will the Doll Love head fit on the Angell-Studio body? Also I'm not sure how different the DL's yellow skin resin is from the A-S's butter skin resin. Or how different Butter skin resin is from Translucent Butter skin. Can anyone help me? Thank you everyone!

(Also if this was already posted I'm sorry I tried to search thoroughly before posting this.)

8. *Phew* Finally! I've been able to visit this thread again! Yay~! Love all the new pictures of your dolls! Good job guys!!!! More love for doll-love tinies!!! :fangirl: Hoping for more picture posts from you guys! Oh~! Need to bond with Aishmine more! :sweat Will post some pictures too SOON! *mwah*

@7Random7Dreamer7: hmmm... don't know how can I be in help with your problem :sweat my dolly is a tan one... angell-studio body's neck circumference is 5.8cm while the doll love is 6cm ... a little bigger :sweat ... Sorry... that's all the info I can give to you now... Gonna research more about the skin color :o

9. @hiesna: Thank you! At least I know the head will fit. :) Now if only I can find out about the skin color...:|

10. Here's some spam of my two while I am hanging around. YoYo has the horse hooves and Ke has the goat hooves.
      [​IMG]

11. I do know that Doll Love and Angel of Dream use the same resin... so if Angel of Dream is listed you could check their comparison list?

12. Wow I'm so glad to see Doll Love dolls in Tan...I love the Tan YoYo...how cute!

13. Thanks. Its kind of an orange tan but it works for two animal human hybrids.

14. Do you have any more pics?

15. It's kinda far away, but here they are para-para dancing at Anime Detour
      [​IMG]

16. How incredibly cute! I'm looking through your tumblr now

17. All of you guys pics of your DollLove tinies have helped me finally decide on my first BJD and I'm super happy because I'll be the newest owner of a DollLove YoYo. Super EXCITED!!! Thanks for all the spam.

18. Yay, another YoYo conversion complete! :P

Thanks Reine. ^_^ I have lots of pics of Zahara but I need to get some better ones of Sakharine.

19. Eep! So cute! It just seems hard to find clothes!