1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollLove Baby Love (1/6 Dolls) discusion part 1

Jul 2, 2011

1. Aww, thank you so much!!! I love sewing cute little outfits for her :3nodding: And yeah, these little guys are pretty solid, though I was previously having some trouble with her legs and after researching decided to hot-glue suede her. Now she doesn't budge and will hold poses especially well, which is great for photography!

2. @BaroquePopPrincess She's so cute! I love that cheeky smile!

@thatnerdsophia Aww, is that a You-you? I love her pose, she looks ready for adventure!

I'm so enjoying my YoSDs, though I don't think I'll be getting any more. I didn't realize how much fun tiny child things could be. I'm more into fantasy and steampunk-themed dolls.

3. Thatnerdsophia, what a great picture of your girl! She looks so darling! :D

BaroquePopPrincess, thanks for reviving the thread. You girl is so cute! :chibi

What sculpt is she?

4. Thank you, it was one of the things that drew me to her sculpt! I love steampunk and fantasy as genres, so seeing them as dolls is so exciting!! I love yosds cause they're portable but there's something good in every size~

No problem, Zephie is one of my oldest but dearest so I'm always happy to bring her back out! She's a Yiyi! :D

5. Yup, she's a You You! And yeah, I'm quite surprised at how fun and cute YoSDs are! I only have one now, so I'm considering getting another one so my girl has a friend her size lol

6. I've got 3 OT YoSDs, and so far my fave is the Doll Love. I have a dreamy-eyed You-you and she's super cute. I love the feel of the resin, it's got some tooth and grain to it. Also she poses nicely, when compared to my poor little Angel Fantasy guy.

7. A Wee Tiefling, YouYou is a great sculpt! I love her sweet little face. :aheartbea I think my next Doll Love tiny will be a dreamy-eyed YouYou.

Would love to see a pix of your girl.

8. Ask and ye shall receive (I bought her from @Aliyahbetd )

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

Spam spam spamity You-you spam. She's the cutest little thing!

10. Thanks A Wee Tiefling! She's super cute! :chibi

11. Awe, what a sweetie! I love these photos and the fox hat is very special. Thanks so much for sharing.

12. She's become my favourite YoSD so far

13. Gah! I'm so bummed to revive this thread with such bad news. :...(

I went to order a dreamy-eyed YouYou at Alice's Collection and noticed that Doll Love was no longer listed on their site. I immediately went to the Legend Doll and Dolk sites, and Doll Love was no longer listed on their sites either.

I contacted Alice's Collection about this and this is the response I got:

"Dear Rabbit ^^,

Thank you for your email.

Doll Love has discontinued all their dolls so we're not listing them on our site now, I'm sorry we're not sure whether they'll be back in the future or not...

Please feel free to contact us for any question.

Have a great day, please stay safe and take care n_n

Best regards,
      A"

I can't believe this has happened! I know Doll Love dolls weren't very popular, but I never thought they'd close their doors without any notice. I'm really sad about this.:(

14. Oh no!!! one of my most favorite dolls came from this company, I'm so disappointed :...(

I'm going to treasure my girl even more now, that's for sure. For them to close so suddenly makes me hope that everyone's okay over there :(

Thanks for sharing the news though, sad as it may be...

15. It's very sad, as the potential reasons for the closing could be even more so. The best thing to do is treasure what we do have and be thankful we were able to have them and continue to enjoy what we have.

16. Doll love is changing into Guard Love, they have new bodies and many new heads. They have 2 new youyou and the body is so much better. So far i only see them in their Taobao shop but i planning to get the new yy in the future.

17. @Coco loh Would you be so kind to share the link? I would love to see too!

18. Wow! Thanks Coco loh! That's great news! *does the happy dance* :dance

Pleeeeeze! Could you share a link with us? I would love to see the new YouYou! :thumbup

19. #619 Coco loh, Jun 21, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    20. Thanks for the links Coco Loh! :thumbup

The new dolls look lovely. :chibi

I'm a little disappointed to see that all of their old 1/6 sculpts are gone. I guess I'll have to try and find a dreamy-eyed YouYou in the marketplace someday. :eusa_pray

#620 Rabbit-moon, Jun 21, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 23, 2020