1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollLove Baby Love (1/6 Dolls) discusion part 1

Jul 2, 2011

1. @Coco loh Yay! Thanks so much for sharing the links for the photos. :hug: Those are all really sweet dolls. So tempting!

2. Yes they are all so cute! I really like the new body!

3. [​IMG]

Hello! I've been away from the hobby for a few years and was saddened to see that Doll-Love had closed and discontinued their old sculpts. The Guard-Love sculpts all look so adorable though, so I'm excited about them! I love that new body, too. I kinda wanna get one for my girl lol.

Anyways, my whole crew is getting ready to get a full makeover, and this girl will look completely different when I'm done with her, but for now, here's a little bit of my YouYou, Chiasa, as she is now. :)

4. @ChibiBel She is so adorable! I love her wig and little sweater. Her faceup is super cute!

5. @ChibiBel i absolutely love this faceup oh my goodness?? It's in the same vein of what i hope to give my doll-love girl as well someday, her default faceup is finally starting to wear away >>

I adore the wig too, such teeny braids!

6. Welcome back ChibiBel! :D

Thanks so much for posting a picture of your YouYou! Your girl is adorable! :fangirl:

(I love the YouYou sculpt so much! :aheartbea)

7. Thank you for all the love for my girl! :) I had a question. I'm going to be getting her some new eyes and I wanted to go to a much smaller size. What would you guys recommend for YouYou? I was thinking 12mm, but I wanted to see some examples if anybody has them?

8. I have YiYi. I gave her 11/12mm silicone from Eyeco. [​IMG]

9. Wish I could help with your question, ChibiBel. But, all my Doll Love sweeties wear 14mm eyes.

Mollym, your YiYi is such a little cutie! :fangirl:

(I remember that jumper that you made for her! :thumbup)

#629 Rabbit-moon, Nov 27, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    10. Reviving this thread to ask if anyone have any of the new Guard Love dolls or bodies? I am especcially curious about the Elder Sister body.
      (And possibly to suggest that the thread title is changed so that it comes up in searches for the company?)

11. Lillith, sorry, I haven't purchased any of the Guard Love dolls. They are really cute, but I was a huge fan of the company's original aesthetic. The new dolls are so different now, it truly seems like it's a totally different company, not only in name but in doll design as well.

To change the name of the thread would certainly need to be discussed with the Forum Moderators. if they were to change the thread name I could see, perhaps, a combination of the two names, "Doll Love/Guard Love (1/6 dolls)".

It might make more sense, and would probably be less confusing, if you started a new thread for their new company name, "Guard Love (1/6 dolls)".

Note: When Cerberus Project left Luts and started their own company, the Moderators split the original thread into 3 threads: one for original CP Delfs, one for Luts' Delfs, and one for Cerberus Project's company, Fairyland.

NineOneThree, she's very cute! :D

#632 Rabbit-moon, Jan 23, 2024
      Last edited: Mar 10, 2024
    12. Good points.
      The new dolls are very pretty, but some of them do have a disitnctly different look than the old ones.
      I'll see about starting new thread, I don't realy know enough about the company to know what to include, but I'll figure it out.

Thanks four your input.