1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollLove Baby Love (1/6 Dolls) discusion part 1

Jul 2, 2011

1. thank you ^-^~
      I'm still going to get her a wig that's a bit more natural looking and somewhat more... tamable lol.

I'm keeping her blonde though :3

2. ChibiBei - Chiisa is beautiful!!!

Mali's new wig arrived today from WigWing! And she got a new toy yesterday. Here's a pic!

[​IMG]

3. She looks nice, the wig looks really nice!! :)

4. Thank you, mydaffer​!!!

5. Love Mali's new wig ^-^ Chiisa has a new one coming, not sure how long it'll take to get here tho x.x;

I made her some leggings and a hat to wear until she gets her new wig XD

Sorry for the quality, I took this with my phone lol

[​IMG]

6. Oh my goodness, ChibiBei, you made those leggings and her hat?! They're gorgeous!!! I always envy those who can make clothes for their dolls. My sewing skills are practically nonexistent...and making Mali her own clothes would save me SO much money!

7. She looks lovely and you did a nice job on the outfit, and the photo!! :)

8. [​IMG]
      Mali got her new eyes today from Safrin Doll! I was a little worried they were too bright, but I got used to them pretty fast. What do you all think?

9. I love looking at all the new Doll Loves! YoYo is popular! Everyone's doll is just so cute. ♥
      Here's a recent picture of Corinne (Ke). Since I've got her, I've blushed her, given her a mani/pedi, added freckles, and enhanced her blush and lips.
      [​IMG]
      I think I would like to switch her eyes to a 12mm.

10. She looks lovely :)

==================================================================
      The eyes look perfect, and I love the outfit, did you make it?

11. Made Chiisa a new outfit!!! :D she loves it!~

Hopefully this week her wig will arrive from cancan-j series >.<

sorry for the quality... again. My camera's battery was low and I suck at indoor photography x.x;

[​IMG]

12. Oh my goodness!!

Fainne - Corinne is gorgeous! I love her eyes and her freckles.

ChibiBei
      - Oh my dear lord, I'm in love with Chiisa! Her wig suits her perfectly {in my opinion} and that outfit is just to die for!! I can't wait to see her in her new wig, too!!

13. ChibiBei - LOVE that outfit! It looks amazing!

14. Phew! I've finally got a chance to sit down and catch up.

Congrats on Chiisa, ChibiBel! Looks like you've got her spoiled already with all those cute clothes. lol Isn't it fun to sew for this size doll? I've made more stuff for my girls this size than for any of my others. I think it's because they require so little fabric, so it's easy to use up scraps on them. :3

jennabean, Mali's wig is really pretty. And I love the color of her eyes! Three of my dolls actually have eyes similar to that color (including Sugar, though hers are darker). I'm a sucker for bright aqua/teal shades.

I like what you did with Corinne's faceup, Fainne. Those freckles are adorable. <3 Now that I think about it...was it you who I missed seeing at Otakon last year? I remember us saying it was too bad we missed running into each other since we both had our Doll-Love girls. Will you be there this year? I'm going to have Sugar with me again, and probably also my Volks girl. ^_^

Well Sugar's been back home from getting her new faceup for a few weeks now, but I haven't yet had time to take any really decent pics...which is too bad because I'm super happy with how she turned out! The bright pink default look was cute, but wasn't doing her total justice. Now she has a more versatile natural color-scheme. I also had the artist reapply her eyelashes (I had taken them off at her box-opening, but was curious to see how they'd look with the new faceup; now I think she looks better with than without!).

So here's a quick (not great >_<) pic of Sugar's new look:

[​IMG]

15. ImmortalDarknyss - Sugar looks amazing! The new faceup really suits her well. Congratulations!! Who did her faceup? It's wonderful.

16. Love her new faceup!

Once I get the proper materials, I'm going to redo Chiisa's faceup myself.
      I'm not too fond of the pink-ness she originally comes with >.< I want her to look more child-like as well. I'll probably get to doing that next month :)

17. Thanks, guys. ^_^ Sugar's faceup was done by the wonderful Beesou of Overnight Flight Aesthetics (DoA user stupidaz).

18. [​IMG]

Chiisa's new wig came in!~ I put the clip in, I was bored lol. I love it! Though I may shorten the pigtails a bit later I don't know. Once I redo her faceup she's going to be precious >w<

19. So cute, ChibiBel! One of my sister's dolls has that same wig in brown. I love those tiny little braids. :3

20. ChibiBei!!! She is fantastic, I LOVE her new wig!! It suits her sooooo well.

It's really interesting to know that almost all of us YoYo owners are getting custom faceups. Haha!