1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollLove Baby Love (1/6 Dolls) discusion part 1

Jul 2, 2011

1. Thanks ^_^

XD the original faceup she comes with is good, but the problem I have is how it looks like she's wearing pink eyeshadow. The faceup seems way too.... pink. XD I want her to look more childlike. I also need to replace her lashes, the right one kind of fell out so I had to pull the left one so she didn't look awkward. She's jealous that her big brother has eyelashes and she doesn't XD

2. That's exactly how I felt. The quality of the work was very nice, but the hot pink lips & eyeshadow...I didn't necessarily hate it on Sugar, but it was sort of limiting since not all colors/styles of clothes go well with such a bold bright color. Now she has a very minimal "makeup" look (really just sheer lip gloss with a little shimmer powder all-over) more fitting for her pre-teen character.

I have to say though, Yoyo's default pink faceup can't hold a candle to the pinkness of how Angel of Dream used to do theirs. My ZiYuan was my first BJD, so when I got her I didn't realize right away that there might be something strange about her face... XD

3. This is 100% exactly how I feel! I want Mali to look more natural. And the same exact thing happened to Mali's eyelashes!!!

4. It seems to be a common thing to happen with Doll-Love tinies... I'm guessing they just don't use that strong of glue or enough glue to attach the lashes o.O
      I hope to make her faceup match her brothers a little bit >.< his is the default faceup by Luts.

[​IMG]

My new camera lenses came in today and as I went out to test them, Chiisa and her big brother Kadan wanted to come out with me and get some fresh air. :3

5. ChibiBei&#8203; - that is an AMAZING picture of your two! I love them<3

6. Thanks! I've realized it's sometimes a challenge to pose a Yo-SD next to a MSD. She only stands to his waist! I've managed to get her to ride on his back once though... it scared me senseless XD I thought they were going to topple over!

7. Haha oh my XD those eyebrows! They sort of remind me of Jeffree Starr's eyebrow makeup o.o
      Chiisa's age is supposed to be around 4-6 years old, so when I get her faceup redone I'm going to go more for a very natural child-like look. I'm probably going to do it myself, hopefully it turns out well XD

8. [​IMG]

Long time, no see D:
      Earlier today, Chiisa stole Kadan's teddy bear. She was proud of herself to say the least, lol. She has a teddybear more suitable for her size, but she just couldn't resist *shrugs*

9. Is it bad that I've found names and personalities for a Yoyo and a Yichiyu that I haven't even bought yet?

Geez I just look at their pictures and imagine I already own them, and then I come out of my dream world and I don't.

They're so cute...

10. Yay~! They are so cute!!! :D *hugs them all tightly*

11. They're all so cute! I love Chiisa's cute little pigtails! So adorable.

I'd like to share my Gennie, wearing her brother's hoodie because I haven't had time to make her any other clothes. She's wearing 14mm eyes.

[​IMG]

12. Gorgeous girl!! Love her shoes and wig...

13. (My first post!)

Feel like I have to jump in on this thread since I only have one doll, and that's a Baby Love Yoyo! I fell in love at first sight and just had to buy her! :D
      Got her about a month ago, shipping went by really fast (about three weeks) and she was delivered to my front door. I was so excited and happy about the package that the postman couldn't help laughing at me :lol:
      I named her Eliza, and she was soon to be the victim of my very first face-up (which didn't turn out very well). Now she looks a lot better though!

[​IMG]

14. Welcome to DoA, Yoshiii11! :) Congrats on your first doll. Yoyo was a great choice (if I do say so myself lol); you're definitely not alone in your love for the sculpt in here. We all could start our own Yoyo army! XD

Eliza looks ready for Christmas in that outfit. She's really pretty. Love her hair. And her little freckles are so cute! :3

15. Thank you! :kitty1
      Aww, an army of Yoyo's, the cuteness would be too much to handle! :whee: I really like you Sugar too, the blue wig and blue eyes match really well together!

I'm thinking of buying a new wig for Eliza soon, I want something shorter and more "natural". Hopefully I will find one soon :)

16. yay~ so many cute little angels!!!! so happy that this thread is very alive! :D here's a picture of my Aishmine (Ke)

[​IMG]

been a while since I've posted a pic of my oldest *so sorry*

Also, Aishmine's eyelashes work out just fine for me. Actually I tried to intentionally pull it ('coz I also read this 'eyelashes issue' in our thread some times ago) and fortunately it didn't fall off or whatsoever... Hope no other owner experience the eyelashes-falling-out-thingy:3nodding:

A happy and blessed Christmas to everyone!!!:hollyberry:celebrate

17. Your Eliza is too cute Yoshiii11! I adore her freckles!

18. I really like your Ke, hiesna! Is she with the brown skin? Looks really lovely :aheartbea

Maxtastic, Eliza says thank you for the nice comment! :)

Here is another pic of Eliza, in bed cuddling with her big teddy!

[​IMG]

19. i just ordered my doll-love zozo last night =) he's my first tiny doll and i cant wait for him to arrive XD

20. how long did it take for your doll-love doll to ship out? i ordreded a youyou (yoyo?) and can not wait!