1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmaster movie

Aug 23, 2004

1. Don't worry, you won't be afraid of *your* doll. ^_~ I don't want to spoil it but...

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last chance to turn back if you don't want a minor spoiler >_> <_<

The actual BJD are rather keen on protecting their owners, not killling them. I won't say anything else. And don't blame me, I putted a spoiler warning! @_@

2. i;ve got like, a few different avis and srts. cna you tlel me the file nmes of the ones you used?

3. can you BUY this movie anywher eonline?

4. Actually as long as you rename both files exactly the same, it doesn't matter which one you download. You can take which one you want.

The movie I downloaded is named TLF-VIDEO-08.30.04-Inhyeongsa.DVDRip.DivX-TEXiO.avi, the .srt file have the same name. But as long as you rename you movie and subtitles the same, it really doesn't matter.

I renamed both of mine to Doll Master and it work just fine. BSPlayer recognise the files by it's name, so if you have the good subtitles but not the same name as the movie file it won't work.

And Kai, I don't know if you can buy the movie yet, at leat not with subtitles. This is the kind of movie you can only get through the net. Sorry I can't help you more.

I hope it's clear. ^_^ Tell me if you need anything else.

5. aww darn. an di'm dling it gunna take me a few DAYS it says and i'm on cable... i'm sure there is a way to buy the DVD of it.. but region will be a problem.. no ebay bootleggs so far.. aw darn

6. I DL'd them and renamed them and still it dosen't work! :(

The movie plays but the subs won't show... help?

7. Are you playing the movie in BSPlayer? If you play it in say, Window Media Player it won't work, you need BS Player.

You can download it here : http://www.bsplayer.org/

Just click on the download link. It has a pro version (but you have to pay) and a FREE version so don't worry. ^_^ And as usual don't hesitate to ask if you are stuck!

8. ah... ah... i see... Thankyou!

9. Still not working :cry:

10. It's still not working?

Did you try to update the codec of your BSPlayer? Most of the movies you can download on the web use differents codec to read the movie, it's what people use to encode the video and audio files.

If this is the problem then you can make a research on yahoo or goggle and update the BSPlayer with the missing codec. It happens to me all the time and my dad has to come and save me. ^_^;;

If you don't know where to look just give me some time so I can find again the url to the programme I use to know what codec is used on a movie, that way you can look for just this specific codec.

Also what does it say? Sometimes it say "file is corrupted, seeking will be very slow/low" because the movie itself is damaged or uncompleted. Then you have to download another one. -_-

11. It dosen't say anything... It just plays the movie with no subs... Are the subtitles wrong? should I DL another set?

I have no idea what codec is ^^;

12. So it does play... ok try right click on the movie, you should see a "subtitles" menu. Then choose show subtitles. Else type the S key (same thing if you don't find the subtitle meny). This is for BSPlayer only.

If it still doesn't work then send me a pic with the differents things that you do and what BSPlayer do/tell you. We will work it out don't worry! ^_^

13. Hmmm.... it's weird, I mean, you got it right and everything. Your subtitles are a .srt file right? If you use anything else it won't work. Did you press the S key for the subs too? And they are in the same folder and both completed?

Let me ask my dad as soon as he comes back and I will keep you updated. Don't worry we will figure it out.

This is what it must look like:

14. yep it's an .srt file... i'm DLing a few more just in case tho...

15. Oh! Never mind I found the prob. I must have renamed the whole thing and not JUSt the name. I added the .src (or whatever) and it works fine now! thanks for the help!

16. That's good to know! ^o^ I was happy to help a fellow BJD lover. Please tell me your thoughts on the movie once you have seen it ok? ^_~ We fought hard for it after all! lol

17. Poo... the subtitles only worked halfway... :( they quit halfway though the movie...

18. I just finished watching the movie and I love it! I sat through most of the movie with my own Mina on my lap (which was interesting). I had to sheild her eyes at some parts though. I was afraid going into it that it would show the BJDs in a negative light, but it really didn't. I was pleased about that. Actually it sort of made me love my dolls even more.

Also, I now have an extreme need to get Demain and Mina Version 2... or would that be slightly obsessive? :oops:

19. how long is this suppsoed to take to downlaod - i've had it running for a day now and only havd 4 mbs of the film....