1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmaster movie

Aug 23, 2004

1. ditto. i'm on day two i'm going to let it run all night long

it tells me 3 days

2. Then try using another subtitle file, maybe yours isn't completed or something. Take (or download) another one and renamed it the same as the movie and see if it work. That should take care of it.

Btw, downloading a movie take more than one day you know. ^_^;;;; It took me 3 or 4 days I think to download Doll Master (with the computer on all the time, even at night) and I have a 5000k (more or less) connection.

3. Working on that.... It took me one day =over night but then i have DSl so...

4. Lol, yeah, thats true. I guess i was expecting more from my college connection. =/ ahh well, overngith i got 25%, so i should be set for nextweekends!

5. [very mild spoilers ? :B]

O_O Oh jeez. I just finished watching Inhyeongsa .. and um.

Wow.

Mina made me want to cry -- she was so cute and sad ! T_T And then that doll in the kimono. Um. Yeah. >_>;

*clutches James*

On a BJD-fanatical note ... *_* to all those luscious CH dolls in the main room / workrooms !!

6. Mild spoiler warning. :X Better safe than sorry?

Just got finished watching this film. :D It was very well made and I enjoyed it LOTS. I've been waiting excitedly for it to come out ever since I saw the first advertisements. I was halfway expecting it to be another bad horror movie (like Puppet Master!), and for it to make BJDs look scary and evil. In the end, it just made me hug my two boys very close and be glad to have them. I never want to put them down now. T_T The ending made me cry, I'll admit.

And the CH dolls through the whole movie.. Oh. *salivates* I'm sure I wasn't the only one watching and going, "*point!* Hey, I know what doll that is!" But I'm a nerd anyway. :X

To anyone that hasn't seen it yet-- ..... what are you waiting for? Download it and watch it now!

7. I watched it last night. Thanks so much for the info on eMule. Deliciously creepy and the kind of movie that makes people afraid of dolls. That's for sure. Don't want to say too much to spoil it for people who haven't seen it yet, but I can say that my favorite part was the alcove with the backlit display shelves full of CH dolls. Cool movie and definitely worth the D/L! [​IMG] It took me overnight to get it and my only problem was minor. I had to D/L three different srt files before I found the correct one with English subs. Lots of fun seeing the dolls throughout. I will have to watch it again just to get a better look at them. [​IMG]

8. Ok FINALLY after about 100 .srt downloads I got to see the whole movie *pants* Great movie... I could see this being remade in america
      <.<
      >.>

hey... they did it with the ring! :lol:

Spoiler!
      OMG! I want those large maniquin dolls! I want that church! I have, for the longest time, wanted to do sculptures that come out of the wall like that! I LOVE THIS MOVIE. It's like they looked right into my head and stole my ideas! I'm so glad I took Pixie out to play at the playground today *huggles*

9. i have yet to wacth it with subtitle.s. but i saw it

*sob sob *

that was so sad. nno joke. that was ownderful cannot wait for the dvd version to coe out with subtitles. no more downloading

10. *downloading*

XDDDDDD

it will only take 3 days =.=

11. just finished... wow(possible minor spoilerage so watch out

VERY gory. even for me. huh. wow...the big dolls were really really creepy. didn't like them form the start.

i felt really bad for mina. REALLY bad. poor thing, to have been loved and then forgotten...mind you that doesn't justifu what she did but still. demain also, poor thing.
      =(

I like the discussion of the mythis and such. Ilm assuming thses are the traditional korean myths surrounding dolls and not just stuff created for the film. but still.. wow, what a mythos.

definetly a great film for dollfie owners. you will NOT end up hating your doll, if anything it will make you love the more

END SPOILERS

hmmm though. i knwo they offeren jung on the ch site (i saw him in the film), but what about some of those other dolls? did ch make them all? will they ever be for sale?

12. Hey everyone!

I hope this hasn't already been posted,I didn't see it mentioned anywhere. The Korean film Dollmaster is being released on DVD October 6th and you can preorder/order it at DVDAsian.com for $22 + s/h (or order something else and get free s.h with $39+ orders!):

http://www.dvdasian.com/cgi-bin/dvdasian/17958.html?id=s4Sap3Hr

They are taking orders for the 2 disc SE - it's a region 3 disc so make sure your DVD play is All region. I've ordered plenty of time from DVDAsian and they are a great online retailer.

Hope this helps anyone who's been waiting to see this movie like me, I am breaking my spending ban for this :D

13. Yippeeeee

brilliant have been trying lol and it was trying to download no joy just asked a mate to do it .... but think I may just wait for the DVD.....

cheers for the message... :daisy

14. I kiiinda saw that movie. I bought it off EBay. It turned out to be a horrible bootleg - it was shot in a movie theatre with a camcorder and the subtitles didn't match the movie! So I kinda scanned through it to see all the dollfie parts. It's a little on the cheesy side, but I still really like it and wanna buy a GOOD copy. Also, luckily I was able to send back the DVD and get my money back. :P

15. I want to see it.

It's in korean, but if there are subtitles what are they? I can't see it in the webstie. T___T

16. YES BWAHAHAHA *screams and eyes grandma and mother*

birthday gift or christmas ^_^...

as for subtitles.. let's just hope they have them, btu if they allow for preorder out of korea. they would inculde subtitles

17. THANK YOU!!! i preordered.....

18. most newer type dvd palyers play all region.

I have a Suicide Circle and a Battle Royale both DVDs, the Korean realse of both japanese movies

and they are all region and they play just fine.

BUT I have one dvd from teh UK Cradle of Fear and it ONLY plays on my computer.

so check first. most dvd palyers newer ones will play all region but not play select regions.

19. Does anyone know if a PS2 plays all region?