1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmaster movie

Aug 23, 2004

1. Shall We Dance? is another one..

2. Bleh, I'm sure they'll use some crappy non BJD dolls. D:

3. Wah~ Now I want to see it, knowing that they used CH ai in it.
      I'm kind of torn between weather I want them to use Asian BJDs or not.

I should go to San Fransisco and see if I can find any Korean movie stores!

4. they are remaking THE EYE!!!!!
      i love that movie... they don't need to remake it!!!!

i just hope they don't remake another heaven... that movie rocks!

also, if anyone can read chinese, or understand or read korean. they have the original film on dvd, on ebay.
      just look up "the doll master"

i hope they atleast fansub it!!!!

argh
      *snuggles*
      ~Ami M.~

5. I have to wonder if someone's does bootleg subs for it. &_& I'd buy it bootleg if I -had- to.

6. The korean DVD of the Doll Master does have english subs on it, like many korean DVDs do. Anyways, I doubt they'll use bjds for this one and I bet it'll be just as bad and useless as the other re-makes >< The planned version for Infernal Affairs sort of scares me the most..

7. if they use the CH ai.. i'll definately bring Azrael to the movie :3

8. Hell, I'd bring my boys to the movie no matter what!

9. The director was amazing in The Ring. I thought he did a great job of bringing it over and making it appealing to American audiences but still managed to keep a sort of 'Asian horror' in it. I would love a repeat of that for Doll Master. Personally I'm going to withhold judgment till it's released.

And for random replacement dolls: I think it would be really funny if Cabbage Patch kids were used. Or Bratz dolls. XD;;

10. *lol* I brought Kuja dressed up to see A Series of Unfortunate Events, and he's seeing FInding Neverland with me (because Johnny Depp is in it XP) so it would be soo cool to see people's reactions if I brought Kuja to that.

Want to see Child's Play: Seed of Chucky with Kuja- that would be awesome too XD

I agree. The Ring was actually a very good movie. I was disappointed with the Grudge though :(

Can you imagine killer Bratz Dolls? XD OMG! I'd be crying from laughter if the herione was running away from a killer cheerleader and her Bratz doll of doom! XD

-Annie

11. Yay! Your like...the second person I ran into who liked it, not including myself. I was disappointed with the Grudge too. ;_; I really hope remade Doll Master isn't a repeat of that.

I've had dreams where that happened more or less. XDD Bratz dolls scare me.

12. Bratz! Oh my god I'd be screaming if they used Bratz! They -scare- me!

13. why do i have the stupid idea that ben afflex is gunna be in this movie.

just like from jay and silnet bob

"you know miramax sticks those two *beep* in every movie"

Let's HOPE they don't slaughter the movie.

but my queastion is.

what are they gunna use for the DOLLS? I know if they use ANY othe rtype of doll that's NOT a korean or japanese BJD, this movie will be HORRID.

who's wants to help em email miramax, asking what type of doll they will use in the movie. and telling them, that in order to make a good movie. they better get in touch with custom house, or volks.. or us actual BJD owners.

14. :barf they better not f**k it up.... i hate it when film studios take something so cool and compleatly f**k it up trying to make it better...
      ... its like dubbing anime. I got nothing against it but if it was ment to be in english it would have been made in english. *happy little Sub fangirl*

Rachie

15. i found an email address and emailed them with a ton of links and info. ^_^

16. Kick ass! hopefully they will take notice and not make a compleate balls up of it! LOL

Rachie

17. The email i sent.

18. *clap clap clap* well said!!

rachie

19. *claps for kai*

20. i will join in with the claps *claps* thats a great email and i hope they listen to our pleas