1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Alex Doll from Gu Mi-Jeong

Dec 10, 2010

1. If I like my Alexia, I may just get her in Real Skin as well and just order a special faceup to make them look a little different <3 I am super excited though. Made a huge order at Dollmore <3 Also getting a Ballerina Kid :D

2. Oh boy, are you in trouble! Not even home yet and she's getting a sister and a friend and and and. You go, girl! But honestly, they are gorgeous dolls and even antique doll people gravitate towards them...

3. I am in trouble :( New collector here, and I went a little nuts, because for a while, I didn't have a doll to play with. I'm slowing down now that I have one here at home though :D

4. It happens to all of us...and then we get too many and then we start to sell.. but the beginnings are so much fun, so enjoy it!

5. My girl still doesn't have enough clothes, although she doesn't seem to care, lol. Where are you getting them from, if you don't mind sharing.

Congrats on your new girl, wherethelilacsbloom! I also read the entire thread when I was expecting my Alexia.

6. People who sew, LOL. Seriously, I have a Yahoo group with several talented seamstresses and they all bought Alexia, so they have helped a lot. One is Vicki Jones and one is Gale Torres, Wee Wardrobe.

7. Thanks! :) I have 2 patterns in my Etsy cart that I need to buy soon! I'm still sorting through my SD13 patterns plus some for my smaller bjds and hope to get sewing soon. Looks like the SD leggings will fit Alexia, with just minor adjustments.

8. Too big. her legs are heavy but even so, not nearly as long as those of SDs

9. She's coming home! I got the mail from Dollmore yeyyyy :) i'll be introducing Flanagan to all you lovely people very soon ;)

10. Ooh congrats, @Elizabeth Maldonado ! If I may ask, how long ago did you place the order?

It's only been about 2 weeks, but I'm getting antsy for my girl :P

11. Yay, for Flanagan and you, Elizabeth. How exciting. She should be here very soon. Your life will never be the same. :-)

12. I just got my shipping notice guys! Yeyyyyyy! Thank you sooooo much for being here for me and waiting with me (in a way) :) i ll post pics when she arrives. And to @wherethelilacsbloom I started her layaway in october I think? Right when she came out! It was love at first sight i guess. Yeeeeyyyy!!!

13. Ahhh congrats :D I can't wait to have an actual Alexia to fawn over and post in here. I love that she looks so much like a delicate real girl <3

14. Congrats! I love watching them travel!

15. where did you get thoose roller skates they are awesome

16. Guys she came home! Shes finally here and wow! She is soooooo amazingly beautiful
      I love everything about her! Her body is sooo, so special, so chubby, irresistible! Very much worth the wait! I am trully satisfied!
      I still dont know how to post pics here, but here is the link to her puc on my flikr!

17. She's gorgeous! Love her wig too!

On flickr, click the share arrow, make sure BBCode is selected, then just copy and paste the link here.

18. Oh, she's beautiful! :) Congrats on your new girl <3

19. Thank you very much! She is sooooo special. Unlike any other doll I own! Really amazing sculpt i swear. I dont know how to describe ..... Captivating... Thats the word that comes to
      Mind. Really impressed! A big hello to all other Alexias out there!

20. I'm still waiting on mine :) But I hope she'll ship out this month.