1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

dollmore, ATTI and ARRA

Apr 12, 2007

1. They are sooo cute!!! I like a lot the faces but the bodys looks a little fit.

2. I agree the wrists are a bit clunky and the open hands aren't great. The legs looked too short at first, but then I sawa toddler at the store with the same little short legs! The feet are small but look good with shoes on. I agree they might make a nice baby for the SD crowd. Since the faceuo and white underwear is included, the price isn't too bad. But I am trying to resist! I like the little girl best, but I have a feeling it's an angel body.

3. I like Arra better than Atti although you can see they made them to look like siblings. I think it's her teeth that win me over. I adore teef! :)

I have to say I don't particularly like the body. I'm not big on really chubby tummies and the legs are too short for my liking as well as too fat. That hands are all right and I like that the fingers are separate (although it makes them easier to break) but it does look a little strange. Overall, I love the head, not the body. Won't be getting one myself as I have other plans first but maybe someday I can put the head on another body. :)

I didn't notice the two let shoes until tinybear pointed them out because I didn't look at all the pictures (scrolled down to see the outfit that comes with them). Does look strange once you see it.. I guess they couldn't find a right shoe and figured no one else would notice. ;)

It will be nice to see a few of these on the board though. I like seeing owner pics as they show more personality than the vendor pics usually do.

LM

4. Their faces are so cute ! :D and they have little tummys!! I definitely want one

5. Ooo, I gave in and ordered the two of them. Their faces were too cute, I broke my newly made rule of not ordering until I saw owner photos, aw well...

6. you'll ahve to post lots of pictures when they come in!

7. Hmmm, think I like the boy's face better. And while I'm all for chubby kids, I'm not so keen about the proportions of the feet to the lower legs, if they go shoeless. Give me a bit more fat and roundness on their tiny feet with little round toes and that'll be so cute.

8. I like the little chubby bodies !
      I'm still not quite sold by the faces though. And for the price... no.

9. My little two just arrived! Don't have a camera available, but will post pictures soon. My first impression is that they are much larger than I thought-they are a hefty size, not tiny little petities at all. And Tinybear, the boy has his little bit.;) While their legs are short, it does make them look like toddlers, not children, and they do have cute faces. I am not disappointed in them, but not all that crazy about them either. Will have to see if they grow on me.

10. wonder if you can switch thier heads onto joong bodies...

11. Sorry, anyone have a I Doll? I'm very curios to see one of this cutie tinies ^^ I love Atti ^^ He's so cute ^^

12. Lopmon and I have both of them. We bought clothes for them at a doll show yesterday so we should take pics soon

13. Okay heres some pictures of them

Atti
      [​IMG]

Arra
      [​IMG]

They sit relatively well, but tend to fall back.
      [​IMG]

The open hand is good for supporting them but the fistedfisted hands are two short and they have to lean back even more to touch the ground
      [​IMG]

Theyre legs kinda stick out wierd under them. They have dimples on their butts.
      [​IMG]

They have s-hooks in their hands and feets so they can point and flex well
      [​IMG]

Their arms a little bit of a problem. Often the hand gets stuck on the arm and the elbow sticks in the arm, but I think this might be because of stringing. The arms are strung with tiny elatic (like bead elatic but not clear)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

They have weird stinging in their head. They have a bar instead of a s hook, which is why I havent restrung them. Im not sure how I would keep the bar from falling into the body:sweat
      [​IMG]

14. They pose pretty easily. I couldnt get them to stand on one foot, sueding should help with that. They stand on one toe though and with bent knees very easily. I just set them down and they stayed.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

For Clothes
      So far I have found that they fit in:

Madame Alexander clothes - the shoes fit perfectly. We only have two MAs but they both fit entirely, one with elastic sleeves and one with tight non stretch sleeves. The tights, panties, and pointe shoes even fit(unfortunately I could not get them to balance on pointe long enough to take the picture)

They should fit in ginny clothes too as she is like the same size as MA, but I havent tried any on yet and I dont have any official outfits yet (and my ginny is almost 50 years old. Im pretty sure they have different bodies now)

Heres a Comparison picture with Ginny(Vintage?), Madame Alexander, Arra, Bambi Crony, YoSD, Petite Ai
      [​IMG]

BTW Please can we call them Idoll (no dash) for searching purposes

Im gonna post more pics in the gallery soon.

15. Thanks so much for posting those!!!!!! I'm so happy I could kiss you right now :love

Wow, they really are tiny! That's good though, because I want mine to be a pretty young age. He'll look in scale with my other dolls. :)

PS- is that a little wee-wee on Atti, I see?! :lol:

PPS-
      Yes, good idea! ^^

16. Yeah they are anatomically correct

17. They really are cute, very chubby and toddler-ish. :)

18. OMG they are SOOOOO cuteeeeeeeeee *___* My wish list is bigger now... XD

19. Oh why did you have to show me that! Oooof. Way cute.

20. I wonder if Arra can wear Riley clothes? I asked because they have that tummy thing going on, just like Riley. trudy <>< (Who has a suitcase full of Riley clothes!)