1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Dollmore] Dear Doll :D

Sep 10, 2010

1. Thanks, I agree! She's just such a baby with those sweet chubby cheeks! :)

2. now i really want the nice weather again so talia can get a new faceup. she needs some new clothes too. she just a bit chubbier than my littlefees and honeydelfs so most of their clothes don't fit and the poor girls wardrobe is sadly limited!

3. Laurel Annie is wearing a dress for Patsy, it seems to fit her a little better.

4. that's good to know. i'll have to see if i have any patsy patterns in my collection

5. Yah, I need to check my pattern box too. She wants all sorts of things, demanding little girl, lol!

6. Hey guys! I fell in love with the Angela(e) sculpt, but I find it hard to imagine how big these little kids are next to other tinies or MSD sized dolls. *any* comparison pic would be helpful..!

7. they are yosd/ littlefee/honeydelfish sized. i'll post a pic when i get home
      edit to add picture with litlefee on left and honey delf on right
      [​IMG]
      ltf, deardoll, honeydelf by onebluestocking, on Flickr

if you want to see her with any other size let me know i have dolls from smaller than realpukis to minifees

8. Love the pic of your girls! I need to get pics of Shabee with my Supia Hael and one of my DT 7yo girls. :)

9. Thanks so much for this picture! A picture with a minifee would be perfect!!

10. i wont be able to get to it till monday, but ill do it then

11. Little Miss Shabee/Laurel Annie in a new outfit. She said the other dress was a bit cold... The dress is by Spampy, the hat, bloomers and stockings are from a YesterYear outfit by Michele Hardy. My Humpty by Nefer Kane is wearing the dress and arm warmers. :)
      Now Laurel Annie is asking for all sorts of clothes; footie pjs, overalls, more dresses, etc...

[​IMG][/url]
      Shabee_cozy by Opalmm, on Flickr[/IMG]

12. demanding little ones aren't they :) she looks cute in that outfit too

13. Lol, no kidding, and thanks! I do have a pattern for overalls and other dresses, but will have to find/make one for footie pjs.

14. I have a new picture of Shabee! She was posing for photos with her big sister, Dollmore Alexia. :)

[​IMG]

15. I recently received my Shabee and she's adorable. I love her chubby cheeks.

[​IMG]

16. Calphedoll, she is darling! :)

17. Hello everybody! I posted in this thread several months ago when I was still just planning and wishing for a Shabee. Well...my Shabee arrived yesterday! I am in total love with her. She is absolutely the most adorable baby doll ever. I'm truly impressed with the degree of articulation she has for such a small doll; she is an engineering masterpiece on top of being super cute. :XD:

This is Émilie Claire. She came with the wig she's wearing, but I've changed her eyes for some Eyeco 13mm silicone ones.
      [​IMG]
      Émilie Claire Is Here! by SapphireStargazer, on Flickr

hehe I can't wait to dress her up in adorable frilly princess dresses. ;) She's my first girly-girl doll in this size (my other one is a total tomboy and has never worn a dress :XD: )

18. congrats, she's adorable! shabees make wonderful princesses :)

19. She is darling, congrats!!! :)

20. Thank you very much auntbear and opal! I am really enjoying her. :aheartbea

Here she is with her mother (Dollmore Ipsae):
      [​IMG]
      Élise & Émilie par SapphireStargazer, sur Flickr