1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Dollmore] Dear Doll :D

Sep 10, 2010

1. I like the green rabbit set! I hope they will release more clothes! :D

2. omg I need 1!!!
      Not usually the kind of tiny I'd go for but there is something about them, I adore them <3 i love their little podgy hands!

3. Yes finally Dollmore yo sized clothing!

Will fit my girl much better than my own crappy sewing.

4. Still no clear photos of the arms straight, makes me more suspicious that they got the arm length really wrong >_<

5. They have a couple pictures in the clothing sets where they have a straightened arm, but it's covered by clothes. I wanted to check the measurement against my Littlefee. The littlefee stats say that from shoulder to wrist is 7.8.

One of the Dear Doll clothing sets measures the length of the sleeve as 8.5. It's a t-shirt that goes to the wrist. So their arms seem like they are longer than the littlefees, but I don't think it looks off in the pictures.

I think the little girl is going to the top of my wishlist. I just ordered a Narsha Coco, so it's going to be a while.

edit: I just looked at the t-shirt again and it looks like it goes a little down below the wrist, so I don't think their arms are that much longer.

6. I think if the arms were too long, it might just add to the cuteness. :D I love them, especially the girl: do want. And can afford. Uh-oh, bad combo...

So they can wear Yo clothing?

7. Oh, I love the boy version so much! I can't wait to see owner pics. I wonder how long it'll take them to start arriving?

8. i love some of the clothes they have and the shoes are so inexpensive!!! :D but i think that shirts with sleeves will be a smidge too small due to this:
      Dollmore Dear Doll: Shoulders=6.5cm and Fairyland Littlefee: Shoulder=7cm so maybe they won't fit :S hmmm i wonder anyways i think half of the clothes you can take out the shirts and replace them with your own :) will someone check if they get one because i love love love the rabbit suits :D :D :D

9. I wasn't going to buy anymore dolls......till I saw Bomi!.....she's a real sweetie, I bought one from Lemonday on ebay, Lol
      .......I'm gonna have a really lovely family now....Soom Spinel is dad, Elfdoll Hazy is mum and Dollmore Bomi their little girl :)

10. Congratulations, treehugger1961! I can't wait to see her! I think I'll probably buy one with Christmas money.

11. Congratulations!! We need pictures of her! :) How does she pose?

12. I'll let you know how she poses when she arrives......I can't wait to see her!....and of course I will put some pictures of the family on too!

13. Ahhh, that's what I get for posting when I first wake up. I thought you had her already. Looking forward to pics!

14. That sounds like a great family, Treehugger! I'm doing something similar, but I haven't saved up enough for my SDs yet.

15. It's taken me ages to finally get the 2 SDs I love the most.....and now they will have Bomi too....I'm just gonna spoil them now and buy them lots of stuff.....I'd like to make them a living room like Scarlett Empress has for her dolls.....I love the idea!

16. Ooo I can't wait to see your Bomi, she's on my 'maybe' list and I'm waiting to see owner pics to see if she gets upgraded to my wishlist ;)

17. Hiya Kayjay!......Are you still doing your Ocean Drive for your tinies ' house?

18. Weeelll.... it's kind of lying empty at the moment, as I wasn't sure whether to sell it to make more room for my dollies ;) I prefer my 1/24th scale houses, so decided to focus on those, but I'm thinking of painting the Ocean Drive and continuing with it, am not sure what to do tbh..

19. I like 24th scale cos they take up less room, Lol......haven't got any houses atm......I still look at them and then change my mind, I think the dolls have won!......I'd sell Ocean Drive if you aren't doing anything with it and put the money you make towards another tiny, :)

20. Would luv to see these dear dolls. I see two kinds of them. Is this the thread for both?
      Does anyone have arrival photos yet??