1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Dollmore] Dear Doll :D

Sep 10, 2010

1. I think they're the same sculpt, there's just a boy version and a girl version. The thread is for both of them, but no one seems to have one home yet. I would like to see owner pics too.

2. I received today an Apple girl. If you're curious, here are some pics of her nude mold :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

and with wig and clothes
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

It's a strange, unusual but very beautiful doll :aheartbea

3. Oh, she's amazing! What a great, expressive face! I think Apple might have to be my next doll... (When my year of dollie abstinence is over!)

4. I think for people who love Fairyland or Soom for example, they won't like her but for people who search for different and unusual tiny, she'll be perfect cause she's not cute or pretty like the most part of tinies of this kind of size but she has a really strange beauty. I like her very much :)

5. Oh,I like her!She is very very amazing!My Bomi girl is already in the customs in Frankfurt,I am very excited to receive her.
      and I think,I must have a Apple Girl,too!!!

6. citronrouge - congratulations on your new girl, I am looking forward to seeing her all faceup'd and finished. Can you tell me how her posing is?

7. She is absolutely amazing!:D:D:D Oh, man I must have one of these! Thank you so much for sharing!

8. You're welcome :)

Kayjay > she poses extremely very well with very realistic positions :)

9. Today I got my Bomi from the customs.She is really adorable!Bomi came with the wig,a silicone headcap and the suit.
      She has very much personality!

[​IMG]

10. Oh, she's really pretty, Petra. I like the eyes and hair combination.

11. She's darling! Can someone please post a photo of her with other dolls roughly her size (Yo's maybe or a Little Fee) so I can see how she looks with them? I can't resist putting my dolls in families and want to see her in proportion to other dolls.

12. Thank you!
      Here she is with my Luts Bomi!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. OMG, how cute! I love her little baby hands! I think I'll have to have one, maybe right after Christmas.

14. SO CUTE! I adore the little pudgy baby hands, as well!

15. Petra > Your Bomi is excellent, as my Apple, i find in her a strange and unusual beauty, so realistic and stylished at the same time. Congratz !

Today i finished the face-up of my Apple, she'll be a legless girl in a old and burlesque style with deep colors on the face. She's in WIP. I'm waiting for her pink eyes and i have to think about clothes :)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. I am new here and love the new pics of the Dear Dolls ! I just ordered Bomi 2 days ago and am so excited to get her. I love her different kind of face, kinda like a real little girl !

Does Dollmore ship quick ? it says 2 -3 weeks. I am so impatient but compared to other companies I have ordered from it is fast.

17. I purchased mine on Ebay from Lemonday,and she shipped her after 3 weeks!

18. 4 days for me between the payment and the tracking number :)

19. Wow, that is quick ! Do you think maybe you got her sooner because you didn't get the default faceup ? You have created a wonderful character for her.

Mine will be just a little girl, like a little orphan maybe. I think she has that 'black sheep in the family look', like she wouldn't be the first chosen :( That is why I like her though. I think she is precious !

20. Yes i took her without make-up but i think they had it in stock :)

Great idea for the "black sheep" ;)