1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[Dollmore] Dear Doll :D

Sep 10, 2010

1. I did her face-up, body-blush, mani and pedi today, and I'd like to introduce Holly, my Bomi:

[​IMG]
      Holly by ndavid812, on Flickr
      :aheartbea:aheartbea

2. Just got my Bomi from a lovely lay here on DOA. Her name is Penelope Sue and I adore her, she is loaded with attitude and poses every which way. [​IMG]

3. How cute! Does anyone have any photos of her with other small dolls that are Yo-sized? I'm wondering how she would look with my small crew.

4. anymore apple spam?? I'm considering twins far in the future....

5. anyone ordered a popo? Her face is so strange and funny. I really like how the dear doll's body look, but am abit unconvinced about their chubby faces. does anyone happen to have a leekeworld D? just wondering if their heads will fit on dear dolls and how their colour would measure up

sorry for asking so many questions @_@.

6. Dollmore resin has become pinker recently, so just bear that in mind for hybrids! Sounds like a cute hybrid though, hope it works.

There never seem to be enough tiny heads to choose from I find!

7. Noone here has a Narang? I'm considering 2 twins in the future :D

8. There is another new little one called Coco. A nice smiley face, but Coco is a bit more realistic than the rest. I really like her, but I don't know if I like her more than Apple.... I get to start saving for her now, so it's only a few months now.

Also, spare hands! We can get victory and fist hands now.

9. I just came to say I spotted the new Coco face too on the Dollmore website. It is exactly the same face as the Narsha-sized Coco put on the Dear Doll body! I am a big fan of Coco! She is a seriously cute doll, and has a very realistic face. Here is my 35cm Coco if you are interested to see one with a custom faceup (done bye Mingyi of DOA)

[​IMG]

I think Coco would be darling in the smaller size! These Dear Dolls are very tempting to me indeed!

That Bomi face is adorable too! Holly and Penelope Sue are gorgeous!

10. I have my Dollmore Shabee head on a smaller body and it looks just right to me. It looked too small to me on the Narsha body.

11. Well, if Dollmore ever gets my order done, I'll have one soon. :D

12. glad to hear you got a Narang, KohakuTenshi!! i think you're one of the few who will own this awesome doll!!!! I'm in love with Narang and so I hope she'll come home soon, so you can just spam her xD

13. I really wish more people had these. I'm desperate to see more of them.

I don't suppose that someone who does have one would take some pics of one in a variety of poses so I can see what they are like?

14. I would instantly buy one of them, if they'd be released in white skin! They are super-cute. My favourite is Popo. Love this :o expression of the face!

15. Does any one here have *APPLE* yet? I just love her sculpt!
      I do wish they made them is a ws choice!

16. I have a Bomi girl a Narang boy and I just ordered a Coco girl. This is my boy
      [​IMG]
      and here is Bomi and friends. I absolutly love them to death:aheartbea
      [​IMG]

17. Bomi is soo cute!

Did you guys just see the new photos of Shabee on the Dear Doll body? She/he looks absolutely adorable in this size! The chubby body really suits the chubby Shabee face.
      Shabee

18. I've always felt that Shabee wasn't right on the bigger body but this smaller body is perfect for her, she'd be a perfect cute toddler.

19. I have my Shabee boy on a little 26cm Doll leaves body. The Narsha body looked way too big for his little baby face when he arrived. I wish DM had offered him on this body when I bought him.

20. my shabee just arrived today.

[​IMG]
      deardoll shabee panda suit by onebluestocking, on Flickr

she is just as cute in person, and came in a white and black knit panda suit. she definately has a lot of joints for posing, but i think something is wrong with the elastic. she is both kicky and floppy at the same time if that makes any sense. she won't hold a pose because she keeps trying to curl her limbs up and arch her back. but the elastic feels way too flimsy and she's kind of ragdollish. do you think that restringing her with a heavier elastic would help? her sister, the larger shabee is much feels much firmer. she is the smallest doll i have so i'm not sure what would happen with heavier elastic. i've never done restringing before and she has a lot of parts, so i don't want to change her then have to change her back! any advice?

i also find her a little bobble headed since they didn't change the sculpt of the head as far as i can tell but the dear doll neck is smaller than narsha's here is her head on the dear doll body.
      [​IMG]
      by onebluestocking, on Flickr

there are more pics and a comparison shot of her sister, narsha/shabee, on flickr.