1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Dollpires - Glamor boy Victor Lou & Model girl Amelia Lecc

Feb 2, 2009

1. He's really cute Sybilla (I know cute isn't really what you want to hear in reference to a ooo scary vampire, but I think they are cute.)

2. I like that Dollmore is making vampire dolls. They do look a little odd or more demonic looking than most other vampire dolls I've seen. But it's enough for me to not want one, but help me if they ever make a typical "pretty" boy/girl vampire. :D

3. I have to ask a question.. I hope someone can answer ^^ Is their fangs a part of their make-up or the mold itself?? I'd really love to own a Amelia Lecc but without the fangs so I was wondering if you can erase them when washing off the face-up?

4. The fangs are on the mold on Victor, at least. I am not certain about Amelia, but I would think they are part of the mold also. I think Melissa Baul is similar to the Amelia sculpt without fangs, but I could be wrong. (There is a normal model girl that is very close to her head without fangs, though.)

5. Oh thank you for the info. I too, think Amelia's fangs must be part of the mold then, since that'd be most logical ^^
      So funny you mentioned Melissa Baul cause that's the first doll on my wish list! O.O I've not noticed the resemblance before but now that you say it... They look like sisters! I must really be into that kind of mold XD