1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Fashion Doll Discussion

Jul 28, 2015

1. There's also the Iplehouse FID hands you can buy seperately - about the same size as Raccoondoll hands, but much more elegant looking! :D

2. Oh yes! I would have loved to have bought them for my RD girl, but she's Milk Mocha~ Still, hrmmmmmm I bet they'd work on that Shi body? This is a good possibility! O_O I think I'm taken by getting one, lol. I had planned on getting a Rong body for some of my floating heads, but I Like how that newer one looks. And I'm always on the lookout for expressive hands, heh

3. Wow, the raccoon doll hands are smaler than any of the others? I'm shocked, really! I didn't even look at my Iplehouse FID hands to compare and wow, they are about the same size as my Impldoll. I'll have to check with my ResinSoul hands :D

4. @IngieBee : Oh, that's exciting! And actually, the Ringdoll hands are almost identical in size to the Raccoondoll, it's just hard to tell, haha. Not to mention, that left hand is a bit flat, so makes it look wide. The nails, though, are just gorgeous sculpting and what drove me to try them. Minifee hands are the right length, but super wide (wider than my image because they turned a bit sideways).

Speaking of Impldoll, does anyone have the Fashion Doll Body? I have a feeling the neck is too thick, but I wondered if it was a possible option.

5. The Impldoll fashion doll is really cute but it has short arms and tiny hands! Which means maybe those are the hands I ought to get??? I've been wanting to get Eva. Another problem though is that Ava's hands are sort of clawed out. I don't know why impldoll has been making all their hands that way, it's not the best look for most versatile hands to have. There are a few fashion type Barbies or something that might work, or we could still get the dollmore hands?

6. And here's the last of the hybrids I can try: the Little Monica Hot! body. (Yes, that's what it's actually called).
      [​IMG]

Good if you want a doll with an, er, ample chest??? :D
      Resin match for normal skin is terrible, as with all the others, although the body does come in White Skin too. Neck is a bit thick and would probably be better with some sanding but proportions are generally good. Note that she's on the high heel feet, and I put different hands on her as I didn't like the sausage fingers she came with. :lol:

7. Oh, I think that looks fantastic! What hands did you put on her, they're a perfect scale!!!! @morganatron ??

8. They're Iplehouse hands - I'm pretty sure they're FID but it could be JID - I've ordered both before and I've forgotten which ones they are??? But I'm pretty sure it's FID! The colour match is bad but oh well. But yes, the Dollmore head looks really good on this body too!!!

I'm resisting stealing all the bodies for these dolls so I can have my doll family in scale - that said, I am SO tempted to go ahead and order another FMD head while they're still on sale!!! I don't suppose anyone owns a Mika or has found other pictures of her? I really like her but I want to see more!

Decided I need another FMD head for my two "teen" characters, the other one I think I'll use the Withdoll body but alter the neck, it just doesn't look right with the Raccoondoll head next to the FMD - as an older character, sure, but not the young one! So now I have to decide between another Thelma head, who I think looks young enough, or a Mika... it would be kind of nice if they were different sculpts I think?

9. ResinSoul must really just have big hands! Does anyone know if Dollmore has layaway? And yup, they look like FID hands :thumbup unless they changed the sausage hands the JID GIRLS USEDTO HAVE??-

Note, they did update the JID hands, and I'm going to bet those are JID simply because they do look so small, and my 'RS hands are the same size as my FID hands :) REALLY good to know :)

#229 IngieBee, May 10, 2021
      Last edited: May 10, 2021
    10. @morganatron , what size eyes do you have in your Thelma please? I have some, what I believe are size 6, but they seem too small :huh?:. Thanks!

Oh, I forgot @Evelien already told me the sizes to get, sorry :D

#230 IngieBee, May 10, 2021
      Last edited: May 10, 2021
    11. Bjdivas just became an official US dealer for Dollmore. :)

Does anyone have a size comparison between a Dollmore and Withdoll head?

12. Here we go: Withdoll Eliza head with FMD Thelma head.
      [​IMG]

Please excuse her weird bra top, I'm working on patterns. :D

Oh and IngieBee, she's wearing 8mm Safrindoll eyes - unfortunately they don't make eyes anymore, but 8mm seems a good size for her!

13. @Bristol oh no my only holdout on buying several of these lovely Dollmore guys and gals was lack of a long layaway. My fate is sealed and now another portion of my paycheck will be off to Bjdivas. :lol:

14. Awesome, Thank you @morganatron :D I need to order some and I think I know which ones I want. Hopefully they won't be too warped to word (hand made I think). I think I am going to have to do a lot of neck modifications on my Withdoll body when it comes :XD: But it should still work!

@Thymeseer , BJDiva's sells Dollmore???????????? EEEEK!

15. Once again I have no self control and went right ahead and ordered a Mika head! :love
      Stupid as I could have ordered the two heads together last month, but I wasn't sure the hybrids would work, and now I have my cute little devil I naturally need a cute little angel to hang out with her! Not entirely sure which hybrid body I'll use or even which girl will have which head - but once it's here I'll work it out and then they can finally get their face-ups I hope!

So it's back to the anticipation of waiting for a doll to arrive! :D And at least I can make the first girl her clothes in the meantime!

16. LOL @morganatron I'm eyeing Erico and Jaden, that would be a long layaway, so I'd have to order through BJDivas. I can't do it for a few months, but I'd love to now see what the original body is like.... mayb I'll be bad and get another head too, rOFL :D

Thanks for letting me know about BJDivas @Bristol

#236 IngieBee, May 11, 2021
      Last edited: May 11, 2021
    17. Ta! I was hoping to get away with having my Withdolls with them... But, alas. :XD:

@IngieBee No problem! When I get my current orders completed, a couple of these girls are going right in the cart!

18. I'm afraid I might be joining you in a few months, LOL

19. So I got size 8 eyes with 3mm iris. The iris still looks a bit small for Sara but works perfect IMO on Eya. Still, I wonder if I could get size 10mm in those eye wells because I do see space still in the corners?? Size 10 with 3mm iris? You think they exist? LOL. Anyways, I am going to wait until I get some lashes in the girls before I buy more eyes to try :)

[​IMG]
      I'll probably get Sara regular 8mm eyes, they fill the well perfectly. Which is counter intuitive!

[​IMG]

And Eya, though with smaller looking eyes, has wider eyes I guess. And the eyse just don't seem to fill in at the outer corners, though they're perfect on the inner corners. Hum not sure what to do??

But man, I love these dolls. I can't wait for my other two bodies to arrive so I can make a final choice as to what they will get and match their faceups to the bodies :D So exciting still!

Eya may be a little bit too prim and proper. Sara will hopefully get her to live a little and into some trouble, LOL

20. Ugh, I really want my girls to get assigned to their new bodies so I can do a proper faceup, install lashes and dress them nicely! Has anyone made progress on their girls? Or boys?? :D The thread has gotten too slow!!