1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Fashion Doll Discussion

Jul 28, 2015

1. OMGosh, I just finally got to sit down and do a search for Dollmore Name and there they all are!!! I'm so happy I can go peruse all the beautiful owner pictures now :D Yaaay , Thanks again @Evelien I know what I'm doing the rest of the night :D LOL :D

2. No problem!! Glad you found more pictures!!

3. Well, I have to say, still not enough pictures, but are there ever enough pictures when you're waiting for a doll to arrive? No, LOL

4. @IngieBee lol NOPE

I keep checking my order status. I'm obsessed :lol: haven't bought a new doll in YEARS!!

5. I don't remember what dollmore writes on their status page. Mine says 'before shipping's is that the first stage right after paying? For some places I've ordered, that would mean it's about to be mailed, but I just ordered!

Edit, saw a comment in the waiting room when searching where she said :
      "I wish they would use something like "In Process" for production time and save the "Before Shipping" for when the doll is just about ready to ship"

LOL, So no hope there for my heads being in stock, LOL

#85 IngieBee, Feb 18, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    6. So I'm going to tag some of you old timers in hopes that you will come into the thread and let us ask you a million questions but mostly hoping you'll post pictures and help liven up this thread :)

@beamlette @VampireAngel13 @derilan85 and of course @-T2P-

7. I mean feel free to ask away @IngieBee - I still have my guy but I’ve literally done nothing with him XD he had the unfortunate timing of being the last doll I got before I started adding DC characters to my group, and he got shelved (or in my case drawered).

I’ve been super-tempted to turn him into Scott or Sitles and making my teen wolf doll dreams happen (but that means I have to buy another doll to go with lol)

8. Well, aside from obviously begging for pictures (who did you get anyway?) I'm wondering how you think he'd look on an msd body? I'm about to stick some girls on MSD bodies I think, like in a few months when I can order bodies with the heads I just ordered. I wanted to try and make them short enough to work with my Chicline dolls. Maybe if you could do a comparison photo (because I'm sure you have all the time in the world, and have nothing better to do) of him with other MSD sized dolls? (I know I'm asking a lot :XD:) Thanks for any info you can give me :D :hug:

9. I will try and take a lovely picture of my Sara, she has aged some and her eyelashes are gone, but that default Dollmore faceup is still intact and I do need to re-string her, but that will have to wait once this pandemic dies down and I have more days off from work.

10. Awesome @derilan85

In the meantime, I did my best to size this correctly. I might be way off if the necks present totally differntly, hopefully the head will be smaller in reality, but I fell in love with the Withdoll body, and wanted to see what a Dollmore FWD head would look like on it. So I stole (maybe someone here's) picture off the internet and did a mashup. What do you all think? No longer a proper fashion doll, but more of a realistic (I hope) msd in the chicline range maaaaaybe? I want the boys too, so it doesn't really matter if they fit with chics it would just be nice :)

[​IMG]
      I think the head is still too big though, so ...? Note: the head is indeed shown too big. The Withdoll neck is 2mm larger in diameter than the dollmore neck, so if I go with this body, either the head or neck will have to be modified :huh?:
      Also, I'd get the B bust, they have 4 sizes, A is almost flat, B is still small, C is big and D is OUCH! ROFL This one might be D, but could be C

#90 IngieBee, Feb 19, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    11. I have my Sara out to take a look at her, she is from 2005 according to her COA, I think she would look cute on that body, but I do like the fashion size body she has now. Other resin dolls in this size cost way outta my wallet, so another Dollmore 16 Fashion lady may join my Sara this year as they are not too expensive....

12. Yah, I will definitely be losing out on fashion doll clothes as well. I do have some dollmore fashion clothes that my chic dolls wear. I doubt they'll fit, even a slim msd. My number one reason for another body is that I really want a smaller chest. I also like hips, and finally, I really fell in love with that withdoll body! I don't want a normal MSD though, I've always been into realistic looking, and although no doll is totally realistic 100%, this might be really awesome for me :) I'm so excited!!

13. @IngieBee most companies I have ordered from use "before shipping" as a way to say an order is being processed actually! It's confusing huh :XD:

14. Oh, my last Dollmore ordered stayed on "Before Shipping", and it just appeared on my doorstep, lol!

That Sara/Withdoll mashup: the head is shown waaay too large. One of the things we were so suprised about, is just how tiny the FMD heads are in person! My Thelma head is even smaller than my Chris head. There's also not a lot going on at the neck, just a slight dip, so you would mostly be modding the Withdoll neck.

Sorry I disappeared for a few days, been a busy few days at work. @___@

15. Yup @Evelien , hard not to get excited when buying parts without a faceup because you kinda think ... just maybe they have them in stock, LOL :D

Thanks, @TasiaChiba , yah, I'm actually glad to hear it's too big, because to my eye, it looks too big! The neck is 2mm bigger in diameter than the Dollmore body, and I sized the head as if the neck were the same size. For realism, the head looks way too big on that body, and it's both good to hear the head is much smaller, but also, LOL, bad to hear because I'm going to have to either find a way to make the dollmore neck socket larger or make the neck thinner if I use this body. But there's also souldoll .... ? I'll give mashing up another try :D

I haven't watched the news in well over a decade, is something happening today? The forum feels empty!

16. @IngieBee This is the worse winter storm the south has ever seen. I'm sure we will be hearing about busted pipes and all kinds of crazy weather related things in the days ahead. Shipping even for just normal mail has been affected. Poor frozen dolls in the mail. :(

17. I actually went and looked at the news online to see what's up and read about the winter weather, especially in Texas where we have a lot of family. so I've been trying to get a hold of them to see if they're all okay. Still haven't heard back.

Okay, pipes broke at the in-laws house and everyone's over at my sister-in-law's but they're all okay, Whew!!!

#97 IngieBee, Feb 20, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
    18. #98 IngieBee, Feb 20, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
    19. I have a question about eyes. Are the girl eyes big enough to take size 8 or do you need to use size 6? Thanks for info :)

20. This is actually a really good question, because one Thelma comes with 6mm eyes and the other comes with 8mm eyes!! I wanted to make sure I got the right size (bought some extra 6mm's), so I got in touch with Dollmore right after I placed my order and saw this. Dollmore's answer:

"I asked this issue to the staffs who take photo of fashion doll thelma.

She said our thelma doll can wear 6mm eyes and 8mm eyes together.

Fashion Doll - Thelma - LE100 weared 6mm oval type eyes of the photos

Fashion Doll - Fashion Addict Thelma - LE10 weared 8mm round type eyes of the photos.

You bought 2 pair of 6mm oval type eyes, so you can wear 6mm eyes to the thelma dolls. :))"