1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Feedback (ALL)

Oct 17, 2007

1. *What did you order? MSD Pants, hoodie, a belt and dog tags.
      * When did you order? March 20th.
      * How was the communication? Good, even with my stupid questions/ordeal. ^^;
      * How easy was it to pay? Simple, credit card.
      * How long did it take to ship? One day.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? I love them. ^^
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Some look better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      and yes, I'll order from them again.

2. What did you order?

MSD Clothes, Wig, and a pair of eyes.
      When did you order?
      March 22, 2011

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly.

How was the communication?
      Excellent! They're always quick about answering my questions and very polite about the answers.

How easy was it to pay?
      Extremely, gotta love Paypal.

How long did it take to ship?
      Not long at all! It shipped basically on the same day and I got it within the week.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Well, I'm a noob in this hobbie, but I was very impressed.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Heck yeah, they did.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      Were? Heck, I AM.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      No problems.

Would you order from this company again?
      I'm planning on it.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Surely! Especially if the shipping isn't as much. ^^;;

3. What did you order? first order: blank Masterful Kasi Dan, whole bunch of clothes, wig caps, shoes etc. - Second order: adam body, some clothes and doll stands.
      When did you order? first order: February - Second order: April
      How was the communication? excelent, even when i was silly and paid postage the first time around, it was all sorted very easily.
      How easy was it to pay? paypal. just the way i like it
      How long did it take to ship? first order: about three weeks after ordering - second order: barly 24 hours!
      yes, very good!
      yes.
      Were you satisfied with the product? VERY
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NP
      Would you order from this company again? planning to already
      most likly.

4. I don't see why I can't just put input overall here. ^^

*What did you order?
      I order clothing. ^^ Outfits, accessories, and shoes.

* When did you order?*
      I order from them multiple times, actually. ^^ And still do.

* How was the communication?
      There wasn't any need for communication actually. :sweat: They send an email saying that they got your order and that's about it. Ordering is so painless that I never needed to contact them for anything.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. ^^

* How long did it take to ship?
      It shipped out like....in a day, and always arrives to me around 5 days.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely, definitely, definitely. They were the first place I ever ordered clothing from actually, so I didn't really know what to expect. Most of their items are very, very affordable and when you get the item, in my experience anyway, it is good quality. ^^

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yup. ~ I my opinion some of the stuff looks better. :sweat: Whether that's just because it is on my doll or not.......but still, yes it is accurate.((I am still convinced some boots I ordered look better in person.))

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Again, definitely! I ordered from them multiple times and my order looks great every time on my boy. <3 Everything fits him perfectly(he is MSD), and all the details are good in what I order. They always send me free stuff as well.

And also since I order from them multiple times, I think it is quite obvious that I would order from them again. I might soon actually...

5. * What did you order?
      Multiple clothes and accessory. This review is however on a pair of underwear.

* When did you order? Febuary 8th

At first very nice. My friend had order some underwear and when she opened them they were badly made. I contacted dollmore and they said they could ship a new pair with my next order. I had nothing to order but I managed to pick a few item. I asked for free shipping. They just said give me the list. I give it to them and asked if I could get a carrier shipped with the other item but it was fine if it could not. They replied that if i wanted the carrier i had to pay shipping. So I replied ok just the first list. They never replied. I waited for 2 week. I sent another email. A week. No reply. I posted on their question and answer board and I am awaiting an answer. I asked them for a refund since they are uncoperative. I can't file a paypal claim since I gave them too much time to reply and my 45 days are passed.

* How easy was it to pay? easy with paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? not long.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? usually it is.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? all of them except defective item
      * Were you satisfied with the product? most of them yes.

I just wanted to leave a note of what happened to me because I don't think it is right for them to treat me like that. I had a lot of good transaction with dollmore before but this really disapoint me =(

6. * What did you order?
      Multiple SD(Fur leg warmers, black high heel shoes, Black lace leggings) and MSD(1 dress, 1 checkered one piece, 2 pair of socks, 1 pair of boots) items.
      * When did you order?
      2 weeks ago.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from company.
      Communication was fast.
      Easy.
      Since they shipped the items , its took 3-4 days to arrive.
      No.
      No.
      I was before I opened my box.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I didn't send a request yet but I will since one of my item, that is the most wanting one, was very damaged.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      No.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      No.

7. How do I reply to this ? I just wanted to say that my brand-new Dear doll Coco is so beautiful, but she looks like she was strung with sewing thread. She is as loose as a puppet. Compared to last years doll, the resin is much lighter, (she weights less) and she is really, really, really floppy. I still love her.

8. What did you order?
      This time just a Model size dress

When did you order?
      May

Company

Good

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy

I received it in 4 days!

Yes, I was surprised that the dress was of much better quality then it looked like in the pictures

Actually much nicer. The fabric was much better the colors much more vivid. In my experience quite a few outfits from DM shows up much darker in their pictures so a lot of detail doesn't show.

Yes, very.

Yes

Yes

9. What did you order?
      I handled a GO from Dollmore, so it was a couple of stuff. Mostly clothes, accessories and such.

When did you order?
      2nd April 2011

Communication was good, I asked them to combine two orders since for some reason, I couldn't add more than 20 items in one order.

How easy was it to pay?
      It was really easy. I used Paypal.

Actually, quite a while. I received a shipping notice on 21st of April. But then again, it was a lot of items.

I feel that, yeah. The participants in my GO were happy, I was happy.

Yes, they do.

Yes, I am.

10. What did you order?
      2 shirts, a pair of jeans/cargo pants, 2 pairs of shoes and a pair of boxer briefs for my incoming BBB Apollo

W
      hen did you order?
      5 days ago; shipped two days later

H
      ow was the communication?
      Didn't need to, but from past experiances, their English grammar is not very good, and sometimes it's kind of hard to know what they're talking about...

How easy was it to pay?

Actually, easier than it was the last two times; they seemed to have fixed that glitch in their payment system where you don't get a blank page when you decide to choose PayPal and click continue. Instead, it went right through, and I got a little message that said it was being processed...

Also, the invoice usually took a long time to get to my email for some reason (as in hours), but this time, it came in a few minutes. Whatever they did, I'm very happy they fixed it.

3-4 days (if you count Sunday and today)

I don't know if it was because they were SD sized as compared to my other two orders with MSD-sized clothes, but the quality seemed better than my other orders.

Yeah. On my last two orders, though, there was always something wrong. On the first order, a pair of sandals I bought my doll had some weird, pink stain on them. On the second, there was a small hole the sweater I bought her; it was very thin, fragile fabric...

This time, everything was perfect. I did have a scare at one point, where I saw one of the shirts had what looked like a big rip in the shoulder, and thought "Not a third time!" But then I looked at it some more, and realized the rip was supposed to be there. I also looked at the pictures of it on the site, and the rip is there, too, and I just didn't see it.

Yep!

Well, judging by the fact that this is my third time ordering from them, yeah, I will.

11. What did you order?

Lusion Murmuring Dahlia LE10
      When did you order?
      May 27th

Directly.

Excellent! They're always quick about answering my questions and very polite about the answers. I also asked many questions and had special requests for face up instructions.

How easy was it to pay?
      Extremely - Paypal was easy and waited for invoice with Free shipping from Dollmore.

30 days from Order to Ship!

Absolutely . The gem of my collection at this time.

Completely. Better, actually.

So much that I want to buy another Lusion Dahlia even with the price increase as of July 1st :-)

No problems.

Most definitely. I already have , a Lusion Beatrice dress and a Dreaming Dahlia head with face up on 6/29

Yes, but only if BJD had a Dollmore default face up, which is fantastic! The quality of the clothes on my LE Dahlia was also very well made. :aheartbea

12. What did you order?

Judith Girl Gossip Zinna Black

When did you order?
      May 21st

Directly

Brilliant they are always quick to reply to me and always willing to help!

How easy was it to pay?
      Really easy, i was sent a paypal invoice and all was easy to understand!

Just shy of four weeks

Worth every penny! i love my doll and i would have happily paid a higher price tag!

She looked far better in person!

Extremely!

No problems what so ever

I am already planning my next order!

Yes i would!

13. * What did you order? Mona doll, Mon-ga (tiny yosd), full set with faceup and wig.

* When did you order? March 2011

From Dollmore directly

Fine until I received doll.

Easy, Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? Four months!

Not at all! Essentially, I paid almost $250 for a Cupie doll! This is NOT a ball-jointed doll, even though Dollmore has Ball Jointed Doll Company right in it's title. Thus, I mistakenly assumed, as I have purchased 7 other dolls from Dollmore, that all of their dolls were ball jointed. But what I received for the price did not meet ANY of my expectations.

Only the faceup.

NO! Though it was my mistake to assume the doll was ball jointed (I was in a hurry and didn't scroll to the end of the photos, where there were two nude shots -- these I saw only after I received her), what I did get was a very stiff, plastic looking (it is resin) doll. Her only joints (hips and shoulders, not ball joints) were so stiff, I could not move her arms or legs. Standing stiffly with her head hanging down was all she could do. Her head was the opposite, it wobbled so loosely I was afraid it would come off. I didn't want to remove the veil over her face or the wig to see if the stringing could be accessed, because I just wanted to send her back!
      I immediately went to the website and reread the description of the doll. To me, the wording was very sketchy regarding her joints, if not evasive.
      "Mong-a is made of normal resin and her joint structure has simplified..
      and has ball jointed doll's strength and pose doll's smooth bodyline.. How lovely she is~~!" It should have clearly said "This is not a ball-jointed doll." Or the doll is made of resin, but is jointed only at the shoulders and hips.

It did NOT solve the problem! I messaged them through their Q&A, because it said they would answer that more quickly than via email. I told them the problems and that I did not like the doll at all. I asked to return her for a full refund. They answered me in two days, essentially saying no. Re-quoting their description, saying it was perfectly clear and saying I was responsible for viewing the photos. However, that did not answer my real problems with the doll: the stiff immovable joints and the wobbly head. Thinking I had not been clear (I don't speak or write Korean language). I replied that I did not like the doll at all, I was very unhappy with her and with them, and I wanted to send her back and get my money back. The replied with a short, firm, NO they would not take her back.

Even though I had before, NEVER again!

NO.

14. What did you order?
      MSD clothes, wigs, eyes

When did you order?

07/18/2011

Directly.

Okay. Their website is a bit buggy. You can only put so many things in the basket, then it goes to a 400 error--I had to google to find out how to get around that. I messaged them through their Q&A to have them combine my orders to ship and that went fine. Their English does sound like it has been run through an online translator, but was understandable.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, via Paypal.

They shipped right away--I got my order within a week. The shipping cost was a bit high, considering the weight.

Yes, very good quality.

Pretty much, yeah.

Yes.

n/a

Yes.

Already have--that's why I decided to order from them in the first place!

15. What did you order?
      Zaoll Luv White, clothes, shoes

When did you order?
      07/23/2011

Directly.

Good

How easy was it to pay?

Very easy, via Paypal.

Shipped 8/2/2011, arrived today.

Yes.

I got without face-up, but yeah, looks right.

very

Yes. This is my second order from Dollmore.

Probably.

16. *What did you order? One of each LE 10 Judith Moulin Zinna Black, and Zinna Black Rouge. Also one pair of stockings, and one pair of panties.

* When did you order?
      June 7th

I was unsure of where to pay, but the communication I received that I DID in fact pay to the right place, was prompt and kind.

I paid with my credit card.

I got my shipment 3 days after the e-mail notification.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely. I love the dolls even more in person than I did on their page. Everything came neatly packed and secure, and I was sent a load of goodies, like stickers, a free pair of lolita socks, a picture book, tissues, and more.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes!

Completely. I love my dear girls so much, and I will definitely be ordering from Dollmore again in the near future.

17. *What did you order? Two pairs of panties, a pair of glasses, a wig, one pair of stockings, and one pair of eyes.

* When did you order? July 26

* How was the communication? I had no questions this time. :)

* How easy was it to pay? I paid via credit card.

* How long did it take to ship? This shipment took around 5 days to get to me.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, they did.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very! This is the second time I have ordered from Dollmore, and I can easily see myself as a repeat customer.

18. What did you order?
      Eyelashes, 5mm string, MSD-sized flute, small pocketwatch, SD-sized glasses.

When did you order?
      August 30, 2011.

Directly from Dollmore.

Very good and prompt.

How easy was it to pay?

A little bit of a mess with Paypal, but only because I'd just signed up, so it's forgivable.

Shipped August 31, arrived around September 10th.

Yes, save for the astronomically high shipping!

Yes--though I thought the pocketwatch would be smaller!

Yes.

Of course.

Yes, especially as I'd save on shipping!

19. What did you order?
      Model Doll - Haram : Lisa Rubik - LE10 / 5 other wigs / Illusion photo album

When did you order?
      July 19th, 2011

Directly from Dollmore.net

I didn't ask questions.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. Paypal was used.

Received September 20th, 2011, so about 2 months.

Yes, the doll was very well made. The clothes provided a lot of details. I am considiering re-sewn 1 part of the set dress that came with the doll. It was mis-alligned during clothes construction.

Yes, except that one part mentioned above.

Yes

Hmmm... maybe I'll contact the company and update on the company's response.

Yes

Yes

20. * What did you order?
      Several outfits, a pair of shoes
      * When did you order?
      September 2, 2011
      Direct from company
      No problems at all!
      Very easy - I used Paypal
      Really fast - only a week!
      Definitely!
      For the most part. One skirt I bought I thought would be shorter, but I actually like it better a little longer. I also thought it would be less see-through but again it works as it is.
      Very!
      N/A
      Yes!
      Yes I would, especially for some of the more expensive items.