1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Feedback (ALL)

Oct 17, 2007

1. What did you order?
      50 ~ 85cm Dollmore Doll Stand (Black), Art Pose Ring 25mm, Art Pose Ring 18mm, D - Specials 16mm Eyes(O-28B), and 4mm Dollmore string (Skin color) -2M
      When did you order?
      October 6, 2011, Thursday
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly from the company.
      How was the communication?
      N/A
      How easy was it to pay?
      Used paypal. I just had to wait for the paypal invoice, then pay.
      How long did it take to ship?
      I got the shipping notice on Oct. 10, Monday. I got the item today, Oct. 14.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Well, I bought the items from them because it was cheaper. It looks good though.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Pretty much. I was bothered by the packaging though. The box was in poor condition when I got it. Probably from the transfers. Good thing I didn't order anything fragile.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      Would you order from this company again?
      If I find something I like or need, yes.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Depends on the item and price. I'd rather get it from them directly.

* They declared the item as a doll outfit worth $20, even though I didn't ask them too.
      ** I got freebies. A sticker, a post card, and some tissues. XD

2. What did you order?
      I ordered a Zaoll through a friend. And am now awaiting clothes.

When did you order?
      May 9th for Zaoll, and 9 oct for clothes

Communication wasn't really nescesary. Loved the emails though.

How easy was it to pay?
      Email > click link > pay!

For Zaoll is didn't even take 2 weeks! for my clothes, including waiting for paypal email and paying - 3 days

Happy- Happy- Happy! The resin is nice, and she came well packed. I am still awaiting my clothes order.

Hm- not really actually. My Zaoll seemed way diffrent.

Yes, I am. ​

3. What did you order?
      Did a group order with a few friends. Clothes, shoes, accessories, and a wig
      When did you order?
      10/01/11
      Directly from the company
      Great. They provided email updates as my order progressed
      How easy was it to pay?
      Used paypal. I just had to wait for the paypal invoice, then pay.
      Once I got the shipping notice the package arrived a few days after.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      N/A
      Yes.
      Yes, as long as the previous owner cared for it correctly.

4. * What did you order?
      MSD pants and hoodie

* When did you order?
      6th June, 2011

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Company.

* How was the communication?

Didn't need to communicate.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, CC.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Got the items the same week.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, the clothes are wonderful! However, they are too big for my boy, which is not Dollmore's fault ^^

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes.

5. What did you order?
      Kid Vian with faceup, Prince with a Kiss outfit, two blocks of eye putty. They through in a wooden cat keychain, pair of santa boots, calendar, and some pictures of dolls which I am thankful for.

When did you order?
      Late Octoberish early Novemberish

directly from company

Technically it was my dad whom ordered the doll. He said he contacted them late november concerned about the dolls whereabouts and it took them awhile to responde but after that the communication was fine.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy and fast

For the first part my parents were worried he was taking awhile, they then contacted us the 28th of December to say they shipped him and the 3rd of January he was here, being that it was so fast I assume they paid express or some sort because they knew he was a Christmas gift maybe?

Yup.

Vian had a much nicer face up, and his resign was spectacular compared to what I thought I was going to get, the outfit as well was far better quality then in the pictures, and I have no yet opened the eye putty to inspect it.

Oh yes, hes everything and more then what I wanted and his cloths are spectacular

N/A

Yes. I'm almost sure I'll be ordering cloths from them again, hopefully another dolls somepay

Possibly.

6. * What did you order?
      SD underwear set, msd pants, msd shoes and a necklace
      * When did you order?
      1-21-2012
      Direct from the company.
      Good, they answered my questions in a timely manner
      Paid through Paypal, so quick & easy.
      I ordered during Korea's lunar new year, so I had to wait until it was over and the company recovered from the holiday. But it took two days to get to my house once the package was sent.
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes
      N/A
      Yes
      Yes

7. What did you order?
      Dollpire's Victor Lou 3-eyes, 4mm Dollmore String (Skin Color), 8-9 Silicon Wig Cap, a pair of pants and boots and, a shirt.

When did you order?
      23rd November, 2011 but I paid via bank wiring on 1st December 2011.

Directly from the company. <3

Very good! Actually, I had some problems so, I had to cancel and re-order but, I was the one at fault. Dollmore was very patient with it too. They're very professional! I was really impressed with their customer service too. Kudos to Dollmore!

How easy was it to pay?
      I paid through bank wiring but it was a very easy process! I just had to find the right time to go to the bank, fill up a form and then, go home and notify Dollmore about my transaction. Easy as ABC!

I ordered a doll so, it took 2 months. But once the status changed to the shipping process, it took about 1 week to arrive. (Unfortunately, there was 2 holidays going on the same week so, the local shipping process was slowed down ugh!)

Very appropriate! <3 The doll I ordered was just perfect! Though, there were seam lines but that's just natural so, it didn't bother me at all. The wig, clothes and shoes were really well-made! In fact, I received 2 free gifts from Dollmore - a wig and a pair of pants. Those 2 were perfect too.

The doll I ordered looked better in real life~ The default face-up is just amazing! The wigs, clothes and shoes looked exactly like the pictures too. <3

I am more than satisfied!

N/A

Of course! In fact, I'm saving up money to buy more stuff from them. <3 I can't wait to order from them again~

It depends on the quality of the product and price. If everything's good, sure! But, I prefer to order directly from the company.

8. What did you order?
      Adam Sion Yoon (blank, no blushing/sanding), various items of clothing, and a wig.

When did you order?
      March 1st (afternoon of Feb 29th, my time)

Direct.

Good, they sent me the invoice promptly by email, but I think their other emails may have bounced as I got no shipping notice, though I get promotional emails from them easily enough....

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, just waited for the PayPal invoice and then paid it!

A lot less than expected! Shipped on the 6th, arrived on the 8th!

Very much so! The doll is wonderful, and the clothing looks even better in person than in the website pics!

As I said, even better!

Very much!

Definitely...plotting getting a body for one of my floating heads already, in fact!

Certainly!

9. Third order with Dollmore (*^_^*)

What did you order?
      7-8 size wig, cat ears, clothing items ^^

When did you order?
      March 11th

Direct from company ^^

Just like last time; no communication was required since everything went smooth like usual. ^^

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy ^^

Shipped out the day after ordering and arrived today; five days later. ^^ It seems 5 days is the average time Dollmore seems to ship to me. ^^

Yes. ^^ Like usual, the clothing is good quality and did not cost me a lot. ^^ The wig is also very nice; it was exactly what I was looking for(which is great since I looked at multiple sites; great to see a site I ordered from already had what I had in mind x'D). ^^ I had a bit of doubts since I wanted a black wig and the wig I ordered was labeled as being dark brown(I cannot. Find. Them black wigs in this style.), but the color is absolutely perfect so; I'm so happy that worked out. That's just a personal thing though(but another plus for the site!!). x'D

Mhm~*~*~*

Definitely ^^ It's why I'm a repeat customer ^^

N/A

Of course, and I do x'D

Why not. ^^

10. * What did you order? Clothes, a pair of 8mm eyes, elastic string
      * When did you order? March 2012
      * How was the communication? a bit slow, response/reply received around 2 days
      * How easy was it to pay? easy, via paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? after payment, items sent out within days. Postage took a while longer though, about a week.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

11. What did you order?
      Dollmore Adam body.

When did you order?
      24th May, 2012.

Lovely!! They answered all my questions the next day and were very helpfull and polite.

How easy was it to pay?
      They sent me an invoice with my total at paypal.

They shipped my order 1 day after I sent payment!

Yes. The body is very beautiful and well done. It poses like a dream! Plus the body arrived with 2 pairs of hands (as shown on the website), so I find the goods great for the price I paid.

Yes, the same.

Yes, a lot!!

The body came very well wrapped. Just the S hook made a chip on the neck of the body. However, I can easily sand it, so I'm ok with it.

Yes, I usually order clothes and other small items from them. This was my first time ordering a doll and I'm very satisfied.

I might consider because I always prefer buying directly from the company when possible =)​

12. What did you order? This is a combined review for all my experiences so far, since I haven't left Dollmore any feedback here and should. I have ordered a lot of clothes, eyes, elastic / other customization items, a wig, and a Banji-size doll from them over my customer history thus far.

When did you order? I believe my first Dollmore order was in winter of 2010, and it was through a group order here on DoA. I have ordered quite a few times since.

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? I have been in several group orders, done a shared order with a friend that was similar to a group order in how I ran it, and have also purchased things on my own directly from the company.

How was the communication? Good in my case, in the case of one group order the communication was delayed early on and it had to do with items being out of stock and Dollmore not saying so until asked. They may have overlooked it or something, and once asked the communication went much better.

How easy was it to pay? It was easy to pay through the group orders, but I have had a lot of trouble with Dollmore's site on my, specifically the shopping cart. Random items tend to make other items in the cart disappear, and then there is the well-known item number limit that makes larger orders have to be combined via the Q&A board. Apparently the site works best in Chrome so next time I order outside of a GO, I'll use that. Once the order is properly made, it's very easy to pay.

How long did it take to ship? Not long, Dollmore's shipping speed has always been good. The doll pre-order arrived at my door just under six weeks from the date I ordered her, I was very pleased with that timeframe.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, definitely. The one thing I have not much liked so far is the wig, but it was a 4/5 which is a difficult size to design for and also white, so the headcap showing through I have since learned is pretty normal (I got the wig in my newbie days). I like everything else I've gotten so far. Their clothing has the sort of snaps that don't have a harsh metal back on the doll-side of the fabric, which is a sign that a company cares about both their customers and the dolls who will be wearing the clothes, even though it means more work sewing the snaps on instead of stamping them on. The Banji girl is amazingly delicate and so teeny, I am impressed with Dollmore's doll quality and looking forward to hopefully getting my grail doll Ice Dahlia in the future.

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes indeed.

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, other than the wig which still saw a lot of use anyways.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I didn't complain about the wig, no real point in doing so.

Would you order from this company again? Absolutely, I want Dahlia and have at least two more of their dolls on my wishlist, plus Dollmore is one of the first places I check for eyes and clothing.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I prefer to buy new, but if it were a sold-out limited doll or something, I sure would.

13. What did you order?
      A shirt, a pair of pants, a couple pairs of socks and a couple of accessories.
      When did you order?
      05/17/12
      slightly confusing. It was my first time ordering from the company and I had some problems with checking out (see below) so I had to figure out how to use the Q&A board (my first time using one). In the end though, my issue was resolved, which was all that mattered to me.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Tired to pay without using Paypal (tried directly with credit card)but it wouldn't let me check out, so I posted a question on the Q&A board, asking for help, and before the question on the Q&A board was answered, a request was sent to me in Paypal from Dollmore, asking for a payment. I paid, thinking it'd all been resolved, but I didn't get a shipping notice within the next few days, so I had to go back to the Q&A board to sort things out. A little 'nudge' telling them that I'd sent the payment through Paypal helped things along.
      Once I got the payment issue sorted out, it shipped out quickly. shipped on 5/21 and arrived 5/24
      I think so. I didn't order anything fancy, but everything looks well made to me.
      Yes.
      Yes
      N/A
      Yes
      It depends on if I can find what I'm looking for new or not, and what the price of the item is new or used.

14. * What did you order?
      Doll outfits, wig, and shoes

* When did you order?

16 June

Directly

Good, they're very fast in responding even on Sunday :)

Easy, they send me the invoice via paypal.

Shipped on 18th, arrived today [21th June].

Yes :D

Yup, some of them were even better than the picture.

Very satisfied :D

N/A

Definitely, especially during sales or event.

If it's in a good condition and good price, why not? :)

15. I could have swore I already did feedback for this order, but it isn't here. o__o

What did you order?
      Dollmore Judith Eye of Nornir Zinna Skuld, eyes, glasses, necklace.

When did you order?
      December 25th, 2011

Fair. I did have a problem where they would tell me my order was about to ship, then a few days later say she hadn't even gotten her face-up yet. @__@

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, using paypal.

3 months.

No. She was much higher priced then the previous Judiths; her face-up came in smudged; the stitching on her sleeves were not finished, so they fell apart in transit; they sent her with high heeled shoes but no high heeled feet, and will not let me purchase high heeled feet for her; and she had purple sharpie markings on her legs and feet, which is taking sanding to get off.

Almost. Her lips were painted a little differently then the sales pictures though.

I still like her, but she came with far too many problems for me to be happy with the transaction.

They didn't. They just told me how the damage I was describing is clearly not there (Their emphasis), when in fact it clearly is there. (Or at least was. I've since gotten the sharpie marks off of her.)

I would have liked a partial refund/store credit/or maybe even just some Judith sized clothing to cover the damage, and the Judith high heeled feet in WS to solve her shoe issue.

Not likely.

Yes. I still like their dolls, they just seem unwilling to help when there is a problem.

16. What did you order?
      Bunch of clothing items, shoes, wig cap

When did you order?
      21st of August 2012

Directly

I didn't need to communicate with them

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, I paid through paypal

Less than a week - they arrived in the country 4 days later, but because my postman refused to knock on my door to deliver my package, I had to wait until the next week to pick it up. That's not Dollmore's fault though :)

Absolutely

Even nicer

Yes, definitely

N/A

This is my second order with them, so yes :)

I prefer not to buy things second hand if I can avoid it, but if the items were in good condition, I don't see why not.

17. What did you order?

Two wig caps and a bunch of wefted synthetic hair.

When did you order?

2012/09/30

I didn't need to communicate with them.

How easy was it to pay?

Very easy, via Paypal.

Received e-mail notification that it was shipping on 2012/10/02 and it arrived today, 2012/10/05 - Faster than I expected!

Oh yes.

Sure did.

Yup. It's actually really nice to work with. I really love their wigcaps and will be buying more of them in the future.
      :D

N/A - I'm totally satisfied.

I'm seriously planning on it; I want to play with even more wig color variations.
      :aheartbea

Well, my only experience with this company's goods is their wefting/wig-making supplies. I guess I would, if I liked whatever item was up for sale second-hand and it was in good shape.

18. * What did you order? 2 shirt, 2 jeans, hoodie and a black pants
      * When did you order? 2 month ago
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly
      * How was the communication? I don't know. I never contacted them.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. (I live in Korea so it might be different from international customers.)
      * How long did it take to ship? About a day or two.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The price was very cheap. And the quality stayed very true to the price. Which means the quality was also low.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. Even though the quality was low I'd say it was worth the price
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I didn't contacted them because I thought the price, quality was fair
      * Would you order from this company again? No. Not my thing.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? No.

19. What did you order?
      Dollmore Kid Suntan Paran (f) with default faceup, a face protector and a few assorted clothes for her

When did you order?
      Ordered very late November 09, 2012. Paid very early Nov. 11, 2012 after they sent a paypal invoice.

Directly from the company

Great! I emailed one question and asked another via their website. Both were answered within 20 hours. Also added the US sales to Yahoo Messenger to ask the email question, but that took about 2 days for a reply so they'd already answered via email :sweat

How easy was it to pay?
      Pretty easy.. I paid through Paypal and they sent an invoice about a day later. It was my first ever doll order, but I didn't feel too confused.

They sent the package (with free EMS shipping) 11/29/2012 and it arrived 12/04/2012. So less than a week to ship and less than a month from the start of the transaction!

Like I said, it was my first doll (or accessory) order but everything seems great! The resin is smooth, though she does have minimal seams (tanned doll). The clothing seems well made for the price.

Pretty much. I think the wig looks different, but that's not a problem for me. Also, in the sales pics the doll is looking to the side, and they sent her with eyes forward. I was worried she'd look wall-eyed if they did but she doesn't. Good thing too! I'd rather her eyes face forward.

Very

n/a

Sure!

Probably

20. * What did you order?
      Limited Edition : Ash Pathos - Victor Lou
      * When did you order?
      November 29, 2012
      Direct from the company.
      Great! They responded to all of my emails and Q&As very quickly. Usually within 24 hours for all of them.
      Very easy!
      December 19th, 2012. It took 20 days for them to send him to me, he arrived December 23rd.
      He is my first doll. He was a gift and a pricey one at that at $800. But I adore him. I think it was well worth the cost.
      No! He looks BETTER. I was taking a gamble with this one, the pictures cast all the wrong shadows on his face. But he is simply gorgeous.
      Completely and utterly satisfied. At least with the doll, I did encounter some problems with the clothes and such.
      His boots arrived in my opinion severely damaged. The eyelets had popped off and were hanging on the laces. I believe they tried to please me by including loafers for free. However,the boots were included with the limited edition, and I told them I wanted boots. Not loafers. I showed them pictures of the damage and they offered to replace the boots, only if I sent back the damaged one. Which meant I had to pay out of pocket for something they knowingly sent damaged (otherwise, why would they bother sending me loafers when my free gift was a Dummy doll?). I was very displeased with that fact and have yet to send the boots back. I think that part is a bit BS.
      Yes, if there was ever another doll that caught my eye.
      Depends...