1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Feedback (ALL)

Oct 17, 2007

1. What did you order?
      Zaoll Basic Dreaming Luv, MSD wig, shoes, 2 outfits, 2 pairs of stockings, shoes, extra elastic, a wig cap, and pose disks.
      When did you order?
      01/10/2013
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly through the company.
      How was the communication?
      It was awesome! She has the patience of a saint! I probably sent her an email a night while I was waiting for Ai to arrive.
      How easy was it to pay?
      It was kinda complicated because I cannot use paypal. But I was able to send a payment using my debit card. I was charged for the shipping though, but Dollmore just put the money that went to shipping as store credit.
      How long did it take to ship?
      It felt like FOREVER, but it was a little bit less than a month after I ordered her. She came in on 2/8/13.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes! And the wigs are amazing! When I first recieved my Ai, I had to take off her wig, to remove her face plate, and no matter what I did to it, it would not frizz up!
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Even better than the pictures! Her faceup looks more natural in real life
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes!
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A
      Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely!
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Absolutely

2. What did you order?
      2 x Limited Ed Stilettos, Pair of Eyes
      When did you order?
      03/23/2013
      Directly through the company.
      There was a mix up with payments in which I had to send them an email , to which I never received a reply, but the problem was resolved.
      How easy was it to pay?
      As always, it was and ordeal. i don not understand why they cannot have their paypal set up to pay rigth away rather than waiting for their invoice, which was half of my trouble.
      Item arrived on 03/29/2013, so not too very long. I never received a shipping notice, however.
      The quality of the items was excellent as always, though the condition in which they were delivered was not. The box came smashed as well as the limited boxes for the items ordered. One of the stilettos were bent and the case for the eyes was destroyed. I have never had this happen with this company before.
      Yes
      Aside from the bent dagger. Yes
      Company has yet to be contacted
      Yes
      Absolutely

3. * What did you order?
      1. A top, few pair of eyes, a wig, a whole bunch of accessories (guitar, cigarette, fans, brooch, watch, goggles, hairpins, handcuffs)
      2. 1 wig, accessories (eyepatch, helmet, knife, guitar, hair ornament)
      * When did you order?
      1. Jul 22 2013
      2. Jul 14 2014
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      1. Direct through company
      2. same as above
      * How was the communication?
      1. I asked them a question about the shipping and they replied next day
      2. They sent the paypal invoice not long after ordering.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      1. Easy. Paypal
      2. Like above.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      1. arrived Jul 26
      2. shipped Jul 17th. Arrived Jul 22.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      1. Yes definitely.
      2. Yes. I really like the free shipping for items over $100. Last year I spent more and had to pay shipping.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      1. Yes
      2. Kinda
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      1. Yep. no complaints there.
      2. Kinda. The wig net was too shallow and won't stay on the head. The REALLY expensive knife had discoloring on the blade. For something so expensive, that shouldn't have happened.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      1. NA
      2. Didn't bother.
      * Would you order from this company again?
      1. Yep
      2. Probably, if there are other things I want. But I want to take advantage of the free shipping thing so it'll probably be next year.

PS. I read a couple of posts where people said their boxes came smashed and hence the items inside were destroyed. That actually has more to do with the thickness of the box the company used and the carelessness of those handling them. And I must comment, the box is EXTREMELY thin. It will definitely not stand up against rough handling and long shipping routes.

Hurray for free shipping for orders over $100!!

4. What did you order?
      Rainbow Sylvan
      When did you order?
      November, 2013
      Directly through the company
      Excellent
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy through paypal invoice
      about a month and a half.
      Yes, though there was damage to her chest. Dollmore was very accommodating, offered to replace the chest piece and refund my shipping after they received it. Since it wasn't such a big breakage, I did not take their offer and I kept the chest piece as is.
      Yes, actually. I was expecting SOME discrepancies due to all the painting, but I was very happy with the outcome of the doll.
      Yep :)
      As I said, they offered to replace the chest piece and refund shipping. But I did not take this offer as the breakage wasn't too bad. I appreciated the offer though :3
      Absolutely!
      Already have :P

5. * What did you order? Dopple Asha + wigs, eyes, clothes etc to make up free shipping
      *When did you order? October 29th, arrived 1st week of December
      * How was the communication? It took them a day or so at a time to respond to emails. Good english and very polite. No problems answering questions. Was told I could add to the order before it shipped and given an estimated date, but when I tried to add to it, it had already shipped but the status was not updated. To be fair it took me a week to decide what I wanted to add, and dolls coming early is a good thing :)
      * How easy was it to pay? Paid via paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Approx 5 weeks
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? She is my first new doll, so I'd be happy no matter what. The clothes I purchased are very good quality and compared to other prices I've seen, I feel they were very good value for money
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yep
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

Also had freebies included with this order, received a pair of glass eyes (the pupil in one is off centre) a free calendar, free bookmark, free shipping, free MSD sized headband and free dolly spectacles. Didn't expect anything beyond the calendar, shipping and bookmark per the website, the rest was a lovely surprise :)

6. What did you order?
      a few outfits and other clothing, a pair of shoes, eyelashes
      * When did you order?
      March 7th 2014
      Direct through company
      good. i got a confirmation email, invoice, and shipping notice without incident. i didnt have any problems or questions so i didn't have to send any emails that required a reply.
      paid with paypal after they sent the invoice to my email. very easy.
      my items shipped march 11th and arrived march 14th
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes
      N/A
      absolutely

7. What did you order?
      five My Self Eyes and a bunch of hooks
      When did you order?
      March 14, 2014
      Direct from company
      Great! Through the Q&A board. English was clear and concise. They answered all my questions. The invoice came a couple of days after I placed the order, but to be fair, it was a weekend.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. Through Paypal.
      Paid for my stuff March 16. Arrived in the country March 19. Went to get it the next day.
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes and no? A bit. There are visible nub marks on the irises and sclera, all par for the material their made with aaand nothing that can't be fixed with a bit of sanding (although I'd have to be careful because it's clear plastic)
      N/A
      Yup!

8. * What did you order? 2 thigh high stockings, 2 undies
      * When did you order? back in aug. sept.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? though a go order I think straight from the company
      * How was the communication? great the go host was on top of everything
      * How easy was it to pay? yes
      * How long did it take to ship? it was a go so the dates were all dependent on other people but I got my items pretty fast
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes everything was lovely
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? no problems
      * Would you order from this company again? yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? probably

9. * What did you order?
      >> 2 pairs of shoes, kimono and other clothing, makeup brushes and accessories.

* When did you order?
      >> 1 Jun 2014

>> directly

>> There was no extra communication needed - purchase, confirm and deliver. However, I could not track the delivery using the link given. Luckily there was no issues in delivery, otherwise it would have been really troublesome.

>> Easy, via Paypal.

>> About 3.5 weeks - I cannot track my delivery so can't check exact date.

>> Yes, the shoes look just like real shoes in small sizes. The makeup brushes are very handy and useful.

>> Yes, all of them.

>> Highly.

>> N/A

>> I will think about it because I cannot track my delivery.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      >> No - I just don't like second hand items.

10. * What did you order?
      wigs and eyes (small order)
      * When did you order?
      october 2014
      Positive. One of the items I ordered was out of stock so they notified me asap and I got to pick a replacement item.
      Paypal-invoice, easy.
      A few days, some delay due to the sold out item.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope, all arrived in good condition
      Yes

11. * What did you order?
      YoSD: 1 wigcap
      MSD: 1 pair of pants, 1 long sleeved t-shirt, 1 pair of socks, 1 pair of shoes
      SD: 4 hair pins

* When did you order?
      February the 2nd
      It was amazing. They answered all of my questions really fast and helped me with everything :chibi
      Very easy, through PayPal. I made the order online and got my order number, a little while ago (maybe a couple of hours or less?) they sent me the invoice to my email.
      I ordered on Wednesday, everything was in stock so I got my tracking number on Friday, and it stater showing updates on Saturday. Got delivered on Tuesday the 10th (I requested EMS shipping)
      Yep! :) I loved the shoes! And the pants looked amazing. They had a zipper and pockets on the back side of it, everything was well made and nothing looked like it was rushed at all. The fabric they used looks pretty nice, too!
      Yes they did! The shoes and the wigcap even had the Dollmore logo. The hairpins were the cutest though, really small and adorable :XD:
      Yes! It was my very first BJD related thing that I purchased and got. I'm definitely buying from this company again. The shoes even came with paper on the inside so they wouldn't be crushed, and I got a cute sticker freebie! They also put an air filled bag inside of the box so the items wouldn't move around.

12. * What did you order?
      A doll without makeup

* When did you order?
      Last autumn

I haven't had any communications with them but I asked them to put special eyes and wig and they've done it ^^

Easy, through pay pal

They made a doll for one week

Sure.

Yep

Yes, I'm completely satisfied ^^

13. * What did you order?
      Glamor Model Mortal Love Kasi Dan LE 10 fullset.

* When did you order?
      August 2014

Superb. Posts on their Q&A board were quickly answered, and I had some special requests. My messages were perfectly understood and any kind of wishes were never a problem.

Very easy, I used monthly payments via paypal.

I finished layaway in the beginning of April, 2015 and he arrived in the middle of May.

Yes.

Absolutely, even better. There were only minor issues, the boots had scratches but I could choose replacement boots for free. And the wig wasn't in the best condition, but that's nothing I don't think I can fix.

I am totally satisfied.

14. * What did you order?
      Pink Fluxus Dreaming Reaa - Catish Doll

* When did you order?
      March 2015 (6 month layaway paid off early)

Excellent! They responded almost straight away using the 1 to 1 customer contact option on their site and also via email too. They answered all questions very promptly and advised me when each payment of my layaway had been received.
      Very easy! I paid using paypal.
      I placed my order in early March and finished my layaway very quickly and got my delivery notice on the 15th of May!
      Definitely! The quality of the doll and all the accessories I ordered are top notch!
      Exactly as shown, but better in real life!

Totally and absolutely most definitely satisfied! There were lots of extra free items too with my order which were all much appreciated.

15. * What did you order? A pink double SD carriage bag, SD cat ears painted, and a SD handcuffs.
      * When did you order? March 19 2015
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct through company
      * How was the communication? Very good, and they answered questions within a day.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Paid with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship?It was shipped on March 31 and it took about a month to arrive.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes its a very nice bag and I grabbed it while it was on sale.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes the bag was actually bigger than I thought.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? NA
      * Would you order from this company again? Yep

16. * What did you order?
      Some clothes and a wig.

* When did you order?
      November 2015

I received an automated confirmation after ordering and another confirmation after my order shipped, that was it. Not bad, not great, straightforward enough.

Paypal. TOO EASY

Everything was in stock so it shipped out the next day.

For the most part. The clothes are wonderful and very nice quality, pants have a button and zip fly, no loose threads on the knit shirt, that kind of thing. THE WIG, THOUGH. It was very inexpensive, but it’s really an awful wig. It’s cut in such a way that it hangs halfway over my doll’s ear on one side and is too high on the other side, the top is pointed even if you try to straighten it or push it down (it's the wrong shape), and it has a “tail” in the back that looks like a Polish plait, which might be suitable for some characters but not this particular dude. It was also kind of dusty and was shedding lint everywhere. I might be able to salvage it if I can cut off all the overhang and beat the dust out of it.

The clothes are even better than the pictures, especially the knit shirt which looks like a real human shirt in miniature rather than obvious "doll clothes," but the wig did not look like the photos at all.

The clothes: very much so! The wig: nope.

N/A, but that doesn’t reflect on them at all. If it had been a more expensive item and I hadn’t been going through some tumult that made a cheap fur doll wig not terribly important, I would have pursued it, but I didn’t feel like it was worth the hassle at the time, especially if I had to try to exchange stuff internationally.

Yes, I just wouldn’t buy another fur wig, there are other merchants who sell much better ones on Etsy and the like. It's disappointing because this fur had a really cool texture. Their other products were great, I would order clothes from them all day long and I totally recommend them for that at least. I'm sure their regular wigs are fine too.

Possibly, if they were in good condition.

#316 Lighthouse Asylum, Dec 9, 2015
      Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    17. * What did you order? two lucky bags
      * When did you order? November 28 2015
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Direct through company
      * How was the communication? I received the confirmation of my order and then another for the shipping.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? four days (arrived just now)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, I like the bags; they have so many items for 50 dollars. Detailed clothes with nice quality and accessories; I'm not really satisfied with one wig quality, but the other that I received are really soft and beautiful.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes the bags have more items that I though.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes **

18. What did you order? 1 Doll, 2 outfits, 1 set of eyes, 1 pair of boots
      * When did you order? November 20 2015
      * How was the communication? It was very good. I asked that the doll look exactly like the picture, i.e same faceup, hair and eyes. The pictures on their web had a few different wigs so we wrote back and forth so that I could get the one I wanted.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paid with credit card
      * How long did it take to ship? November 20th until today January 26th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, this is my first doll (I also have a cat for about a week) and I keep hearing about how expensive the dolls are. When you see the workmanship I wonder how they, the smaller shops survive financially.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Extremely
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      An added note: I received a bag that was labelled "free stuff" and in it was a pair of Mary Jane shoes, a long mohair wig, a necklace, an outfit shirt, pants and coat, extra pair of eyes, a tie. (wow). plus a calendar.
      Customs: shipped to Canada via EMS , no duty, no taxes

19. * What did you order?
      Various clothes for my Unoa Akubi hybrid and my Dollmore Model-F body

* When did you order?
      21st of Feb, 2016

Directly from the company

Very good :) They responded to my question within 24 hours and their English was great.

It was kinda difficult just because I was billed with an invoice via PP rather then taken straight to a PP page like most websites do. I emailed them asking about this, and they helped me figure everything out :)

Less than a week

Very much so, I'm so happy with my items because they are all made with such high quality materials!

They did indeed!

Yep

N/A

100%, I plan on ordering more clothes from them in the future, as well as maybe ordering some dolls from them too!

Yes, the clothes are very well made and I would love to own more!!

20. * What did you order?
      An Anotherspace SD outfit, Model Doll shoes, string, and s-hooks.

* When did you order?

February 2016

Directly from the company.

Excellent! I posted on their Q&A board and got a response the next day. I made a mistake that made me unable to check my order status myself, so Abby was kind enough to email me the tracking number when my package shipped.

Not as convenient as it could have been. I was emailed an order confirmation and sent payment via paypal myself.

3 days

Yes, the clothes are high-quality as expected from Anotherspace, and the shoes are cleanly detailed and made of pliant leather.

Yes, the items are spot-on.

Yes, they were just as expected.

--

I'm already planning on it!

Yes, if they're in good condition.