1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Feedback (ALL)

Oct 17, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      Lusion Doll - Royal Floraison Dahlia, and two Lusion size wigs

* When did you order?
      I had a 6 month layaway from October 2015 to March 2016

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?

Directly from the company.

* How was the communication?

Communication was excellent! Every month I would receive an email after they had sent me the next monthly invoice for my order, and Dollmore abby was polite, friendly, and has very good English!

* How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, just through Paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?

I finished my layaway payment on March 1st, and waited the standard 60 days plus an extra couple weeks for the sanding service and body blushing I ordered (this is normal for these extra services). I received shipping notification on May 17 and the postman rang my doorbell today, just 3 days later, with her box!

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Her quality is truly amazing. Although I don't know what a Dollmore doll looks like without sanding service, I would HIGHLY recommend having the sanding service because her skin is just perfect, and her body blushing makes her look so realistic. Her manicure and pedicure are truly amazing and are painted even better than I could imagine. She's breathtaking in every aspect and her clothing is just as meticulous and detailed as her painting.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      I am happy to say she looks exactly like the sales pictures! The only difference is that her outfit looks even more detailed and amazing in person :) Both the wigs I ordered definitely look much better than in the sales pictures, particularly the blonde cabbage wig. The pictures don't do it justice - it's gorgeous.

* Were you satisfied with the product?

Absolutely. I am even more satisfied with the wigs than I expected. The kanekelon wigs (the one she comes with and the one I ordered) and excellent quality, and the blonde cabbage wig is AMAZING. It's so soft and beautiful. I am overjoyed at how perfect that wig is!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

N/A

* Would you order from this company again?

Absolutely. In fact, I hope to buy more Lusion dolls and clothes soon!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Certainly, since there are a few sold out limited edition full sets I want! :)

2. Since I beileve it giving feedback

What did you order?
      A Mokashura Duyou on a boy body

When did you order?
      6-23-2016

How was the communication?
      I was great! Had to wait a day because it the was the weekend and I totally forgot about it. I ask them to add a wig to my order and they did so.

How easy was it to pay?
      Yes, by paypal

How long did it take to ship?
      About a week.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope everything was perfect.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      I had to ask them when they where shipping my order because it was already 2 months, when most people they have their doll at home by a month and a half. They responded that my doll was in the assemely process and just needed to packed for shipping. I waiting a couple of days and they shipped him out. I got a free outfit and an extra set of eyes wasn't expecting anything but hey it's what I wanted anyway.

Would you order from this company again?
      Yup. I'm thinking about ordering a set of glass eyes from them

• What did you order? Two wigs, a Dollmore Dear Doll Coco Girl with default Coco Boy face-up, and a bunch of clothing.
      • When did you order? 16 July 2016
      • How was the communication? Mostly just through automated emails during the process (one when I placed the order and one when it was shipped to me a few months later), but I did post a question to their Q&A section to make sure they saw my special request for the face-up, and they responded quickly and satisfactorily.
      • How easy was it to pay? Very. I used a credit card.
      • How long did it take to ship? Just over two months.
      • Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No.
      • If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      • Would you order from this company again? Absolutely. Aside from my order being executed 100% correctly (from the special face-up to all items I requested being included), I have never received a doll so lovingly packed from any company. The bubble wrap was so intricately and purposefully done, they had put on a free wig cap, gave me another free wig inside the doll box, and they dressed her in a free outfit. I spent a lot of money at their site, and I really feel like I got my money's worth and I was treated as a valued customer.

3. * What did you order?
      MSD sized clothes, shoes, accessories, wig, stand, and carrying case.

* When did you order?
      Ordered January 5, 2017, shipped January 10, 2017, received January 14, 2017

Directly from the company

Communication was great. One of the items I ordered was out of stock. They notified me the day after I placed my order and I was able to add items to my order to make up the cost.

Very easy. I paid with my credit card.

It took 3 business days to ship, even with substituting the out of stock item

The quality of everything is great and definitely worth the price. My one negative is that the bangs on the wig are crazy long, almost to my girl's nose so I'll need to trim them.

Everything looked just like in the photos or even better. I was worried about the stuff the most because the front looks really choppy in the photos but mine wasn't like that.

I am extremely satisfied. Everything fit and looks great, which was my biggest concern because I was buying for a different company's doll.

N/A

Definitely since I know all the products fit my doll.

Yes

4. * What did you order?
      Goggles accessory

* When did you order?
      September 24, 2017

I did not have a reason to communicate with the company. Everything went smoothly with my transaction.

Just a few clicks through Paypal!

My order shipped on September 26, 2017 and arrived on October 5, 2017.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope, everything was perfectly fine!

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A

Yes, I would consider it again if they are offering an item I want.

5. * What did you order?
      Socool Chiffon One-piece (White, Model W), Rallala Dress (Black, SD), Thistle Panty II (White, SD)

* When did you order?
      I made two separate orders on October 7, 2017 and October 14, 2017.

Everything went well!

I paid with PayPal so it wasn't difficult at all.

One order shipped on October 11, 2017 and the other shipped on October 16, 2017. They both arrived on October 23, 2017.

No.

N/A

Yep. :3nodding: I like the quality.

6. * What did you order?
      Four sets of eyelashes

* When did you order?
      I made my order on November 9, 2017.

Everything went smoothly.

Easy payment with PayPal!

My order shipped on November 10, 2017 and arrived on November 18, 2017.

No, everything arrived in great condition.

N/A

Yes.

7. * What did you order?
      A double-SD doll carrier, in black.

* When did you order?
      January 1, 2018.

Directly through the company.

They contacted me very quickly to let me know that the black version of the SD carrier was out of stock, but told me that they could send me the ivory version of the carrier if I was in a hurry to have it, or that it would take 20 to 30 days to make the black bag for me.
      Unfortunately for me, I'd read the e-mail very early in the morning, accidentally hit one of the automatic replies ("Yes, please proceed with the order"), and had to respond telling them that I didn't mind waiting for a black bag to be made. They confirmed that they would make a black bag for me, and were very nice about the mistake, haha!

Very easy; I used Paypal.

The order shipped on January 24, and I received it on January 27.

It's in perfect condition!

I do appreciate that they offered to send me an ivory bag instead, when the one I wanted was out of stock. It's a nice thought! I'm also glad that they confirmed that they understood what I wanted after I sent them my correction.

I would! The way they handled things made me feel very comfortable. The bag is very HQ, too!

8. * What did you order?
      A stringing tool, eyes, clothes, and shoes.

* When did you order?

22 Feb 2018

Prompt automated emails; order confirmation, payment confirmation, and a shipping notice.

Easy via paypal.

3 days after payment.

No.

--

Yes, definitely.

9. * What did you order?
      Zaoll Luv head in Normal skin and Zaoll Dreaming Luv head in White skin.

* When did you order?
      13 June 2018

Direct from the Dollmore website.

Wonderful! They responded super fast to my post on their Q&A informing them I had sent payment for my order and acknowledged the payment the very next day and informed me they would be sending the order out that day (14 June 2018) and that they would provide the tracking number once it was available. Which they did and they were super friendly and helpful too.

Super easy, I clicked the pay by paypal button and used my card through paypal. It was done in seconds.

1 day to send out! 4 days to get from them to me, including going through British customs.

Nope! All perfect and accounted for.

Absolutely! These heads are wonderfully sculpted and finished, not a flaw on them and the price is beyond reasonable.

Exactly like them!

Yes totally! Wonderful solid resin with a nice hint of texture perfect for the sealant to grip onto yet still smooth. Colours are exactly as I expected and the sculpting is wonderful. I've never been happier with a doll purchase, everything was just perfect from start to finish and the product is everything I'd hoped they'd be.

N/A

Definitely!

Yes

10. * What did you order? Wig, eyes, clothing and accessories.
      * When did you order? 1 November 2018.
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly.
      * How was the communication? Excellent. Prompt replies, friendly and answered all of my questions.
      * How easy was it to pay? Took a while to realise my browser was blocking the PayPal popup even though it doesn't on other sites.
      Updating my address in my account it kept reverting back to the wrong region. Even though I put the correct region in the checkout I was worried about the postage so I contacted them and they updated it for me. Also, the form for the address in the checkout has a section titled 'Detail Address'. Don't know what this means and it was irrelevant but it was a required field so I put in my full address which doubled up on the receipt but luckily you can update the shipping address after purchase.
      Didn't get any order confirmation emails as the website stated but did get a shipping email.
      Overall, there's a few things here which could be improved but their communication and service made up for it.
      * How long did it take to ship? Within 24 hours! Arrived in 6 business days. Very impressed.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly like the pictures.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Definitely.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

11. * What did you order?
      A pair of eyes and two YoSD masks.
      * When did you order?
      18-6-2019
      Directly through the company.
      Very easy via Paypal
      They shipped the items out same day, it took about a week and a half to arrive. Very happy with that since I used their cheaper shipping option.
      Yes.
      Yes.
      Very, I've been looking for a YoSD mask for ages.
      Of course! I hope other companies start to follow suit with cheaper non-EMS options for shipping.
      Yes.

12. * What did you order?
      4 pairs of leggings/tights, 2 pairs of pants, 1 jacket, 1 pair of stockings, 2 tops!
      * When did you order?
      Dec 29th, 2019
      Directly through the company website!
      It was a little confusing at first- Chrome blocked the paypal popup, and clicking on it (next to the bookmark star) redirected me to my paypal activity instead of a checkout page. I was able to finish paying without emailing anyone by finding my order in my account and clicking a link there (I think it was either the order number or a "awaiting payment/complete purchase" text link, but I can't recall now) that redirected me correctly to the checkout via paypal. It was fine and simple after that! (It might help to allow popups on Dollmore's site before checking out, but I haven't tested it yet.) Also, they list "detail address" before "street address", but when I filled it in accordingly (I put my apt # in "detail" despite that making it first on the form) it was in the 'correct' order on the shipping label online and when it arrived (with the detail address after the street address) Hopefully this will help someone else!
      They shipped on the 31st, two days later!! They offer cheaper shipping with "partial tracking", but it still let me track it via the EMS and USPS (after it got into the US) websites. It quoted 10-30 days arrival, but it arrived so fast- on the 9th of January!!
      Absolutely!! I'm floored, and everything fits great! (I have Slim MSD girls and any bagginess of their MSD clothes were very minimal imo!)
      Yes but even lovelier in person!
      So so so satisfied!!
      I'm trying to resist buying more like, today. I'd definitely recommend them for some fantastic pieces.
      Yes, for sure!!

13. * What did you order?
      3 Christmas Lucky Bags one for Model Boys, one for MSD Boys and one for SD Girls
      * When did you order?
      December 24, 2020
      I bought directly from the company.
      Really good, I was sent a confirmation right away. Abby let me know their postal service was experiencing delays. Communication is prompt and very polite! I even forgot my password, and contacted them via e-mail and it was re-set immediately.
      I had trouble on the site, but I contacted them with the order number and they sent me a PayPal invoice right away.
      25 days
      Yes
      As they were Lucky Bags, it was a surprise. I was able to find most items in their online store.
      Yes and no. I ordered a MSD sized bag for a boy. It had items for a girl inside. My poor little naked MSD boy was able to get a track suit jacket from it and some socks, the rest was all for girls, even the wigs! I only ordered this for him since he had no clothes... and he still looks really sad. All the eyes they sent me were all purple and the same size. Overall, I was able to make use of most of the items. Some were not my style, but that is the nature of Lucky Bags. Aside from the wrong sexed items, it was a good value for the items included. I will put aside money next year to order Luck Bags again, it was fun!
      I am able to use the girl items from the MSD bag, so I will not bother to complain.
      Yes, I have another active order right now.
      Yes, I have before and I find the clothing to be made nicely. This is why I was excited to order Lucky Bags! They are also good to keep items listed after they are sold out, so I can check for fair pricing when I buy or sell second-hand.

14. * What did you order?
      Zaoll Muse, model fist hands, eve high heel feet, Zaoll coat and hat.

* When did you order?
      December 2020

Directly from the company!

Communication was AMAZING! Abby from Dollmore updated me on the progress every few weeks :D
      Best customer service I have experienced in the BJD hobby in 10years!

Very easy, through PayPal. I ordered during a sale event so they added some discount coupons to my purchase too :whee:

Just under 3 months. Doll was shipped 10th March and arrived to the UK on 12th March!! :D

Absolutely!! Definitely worth it!! :XD: Dollmore were sooo kind to me and sent me extra Zaoll sized clothing (a white dress top, white jeans, a mask, pink corset and pink shorts) and 2 wigs, free of charge!!!:blush I feel so honoured, my heart is so full!! They also wired the inside of my Zaoll which was another amazing surprise (as the website doesn't say that)!! Thank you so much Dollmore!! :aheartbea

Absolutely!! And the quality is even better than expected in person!!!

Oh of course!! Absolutely!! I am over the moon!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

N/A

No question, I would definitely order again!! I'm already thinking of getting a Zaoll Luv now haha!

Oh yes of course, and I have previously owned an older French resin Zaoll Muse, she was awesome too. The new Zaoll Muse is like an upgraded version and Dollmore have been amazingggggg!!! Thank youuuuu <3

15. * What did you order?
      Well, it started with a blank Zaoll Basic Love Doll. Then I added a face-up, eyes, an outfit, some hands, a couple heads...
      * When did you order?
      September, 2022
      Excellent. Dollmore abby (that's how they sign their emails) promptly replies to all correspondence. If something isn't in stock, they followed up with me immediately. If they had to adjust a price (my additions increased shipping costs), they let me know (and were apologetic, which - why? More stuff costs more to ship).
      Very easy - each order/addition was promptly invoiced via PayPal.
      So... here's the thing. I have this really BAD habit of going to check the status of my order, and hey, while I'm here, those are some nice eyes! Ooh, outfits 20% off? Let me add that to my cart. Blind box heads! I'll take two. Basically - I have no idea how long it would have taken to ship just the Zaoll doll, cuz I kept adding stuff to my order, lol. Every time, they emailed me to let me know it was going to cause a delay, and every time, I told them it was totally fine.
      When I finally stopped adding stuff to my orders at the end of December (a bunch of hands for my Judith body that they had to make), they shipped via FedEx on February 14, 2023. I'm in Ohio, and I got my order two days later on February 16, 2023, which is incredibly fast.
      100%. Many of their outfits are made of silk, including the one I ordered. The BJD bag is phenomenal. So many pockets, durable outer, outside zippered pouch, extra shoulder strap, and two pillows included. Right now, I have three SD-sized dolls in the bag, and they fit perfectly. And did I mention it's PINK?
      * Did the items look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the products?
      Yes. I think they offer excellent customer service, too.

Things you should know: they have a lot of stuff on their website. Like, a LOT a lot. So, sometimes stuff you order isn't in stock anymore. They are always quick to let you know and ask if you want to wait (if it needs to be made) or substitute (if they can't get more).

Many of their dolls (including my Zaoll) are old-fashioned, single-joint elbows and/or knees. I asked Dollmore abby; they said that the sculptor is 100% opposed to adding double joints to old sculpts.

Finally: my credit card information was stolen for the umpteenth time. I emailed Dollmore (and several other BJD companies) to let them know, and to protect themselves in case I am an increased risk to them. Dollmore (and ACBJD) was one of the first to reply, and they deleted my account, which made me feel better, even though they didn't have to.

16. * What did you order? Kara Klum, Dollpire hands, clothing and accessories
      * When did you order? January 2023
      * How was the communication? Excellent! Abby contacted me when my order was confirmed. When Dollmore was changing websites, my ordered disappeared. I contacted them about it, and Abby fixed it and let me know everything was good. She contacted me again when they planned to ship within a week. That shipping was delayed because the hands did not come out matching the doll and they needed to redo them, which she let me know could be a 2 week delay. It was only 5 days, and she contacted me again to give me the tracking number.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy, through PayPal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Almost 3 months to the day.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Excellent!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very! The entire process was easy, I was updated regularly, the service was the best I've had with any doll company. This was my third doll purchased from Dollmore, and all have been wonderful experiences. I highly recommend them to anyone considering it! Abby is the best!

17. * What did you order? Wig caps, socks and eye measuring rods for smaller eyes.
      * When did you order? July 3rd-2023
      * How was the communication? Not the best. I didn't ask any questions but was not able to log in to my account and received no emails of order placed or shipped. If it wasn't for PayPal I would have no record of order.
      * How easy was it to pay? PayPal is always easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? I received the order today July 5th so 2 days.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? II love their wig caps and the socks are reasonable and I wanted ones to protect the dolls feet from the shoes just to be safe.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very! Dollmore is a great company and they have a lot of doll items with high quality and great prices.

18. What did you order?
      Judith flat feet and hands

When did you order?
      30th of August 2023

How was the communication? They sent automated emails, as well as doubled down with non-automated ones. But good! I'm not complaining, all info came quickly.

How easy was it to pay? Easy with paypal.

How long did it take to ship? They shipped the product out the next day (31st). I guess they had them ready in stock, which I really appreciate! They had attempted the first delivery on the 6th of August already (I wasn't home until a few days after, fortunately, they kept trying) so it also arrived very fast.

Were there any missing or broken items in your order? All good, everything was nicely packed in smaller boxes and loads of padding.

If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? No, everything went smoothly with Dollmore!

Only thing that bothered me was that their website is only fully functional on mobile, but then the sorting options for browsing are really clunky - I had to switch between devices a lot to change my details and get the order in in the end.

Would you order from this company again? I would, yes! They are fast and super reliable and have a lot of products ready to ship in stock that many other places would only make/cast on order. The resin feels so heavy even on such small bits! Unfortunately the shipping fees are crispy to Europe - with EMS I still got DHL fees slapped on top so I think I'll change the courier next time.

#339 cobaltconduct, Sep 8, 2023
      Last edited: Sep 8, 2023