1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Feedback (ALL)

Oct 17, 2007

1. What did you order?
      -2 Sweaters
      -A Pair of Shoes
      -A pair ofEyes
      -2 pairs of stockings
      -A Pair of undies
      -2 Pairs of glasses

When did you order?
      -March 5th

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      -Through the company.

How was the communication?
      - Fine

How easy was it to pay?
      - Horrible
      I used Firefox. I didn't know it doesn't work with Mozilla. So I redo my order in Explorer. I go to pay with my credit card and the bank cancels it! So I do it again. 3 days later I have no e-mail from Dollmore, so I ask what is going on. The second payment never went through.
      I gave up. I did it all again 3 weeks later. I used PayPal this time. I didn't get a invoice. So I just sent the money with my order number and name in the message section.

How long did it take to ship?
      -The day after I paid. But the tracking number they gave me didn't work.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      - Absolutely. Everything is really good quality. Even some of the things I expected to be cheaply made are high quality.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      -The acrylic eyes I got are a very different shade than what they looked like on the website. Everything else was better than expected.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      -Very. They sent me several little gifts too. Everything is really nice.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      - N/A

Would you order from this company again?
      - Yes even with all the strife I had. The products are great.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      - Sure.

2. • What did you order?
      Zaoll muse, lots of clothes, shoes
      • When did you order?
      February 14th. Payed Febuary 15th.
      • Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Through the company
      • How was the communication?
      Very good. answered all my emails.
      • How easy was it to pay?
      Easy. used paypal
      • How long did it take to ship?
      About 19 days.
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Clothes are alright, but the Acrylic eyes are not that great. I went to switch them out with another pair and they broke in half.
      • Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes.
      • Were you satisfied with the product?
      Everything but the Acrylic eyes.
      • If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N.A
      • Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely!
      • Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Depends. bjd's yes. Probably not clothes

3. * What did you order?
      clothes and bedding
      * When did you order?
      two weeks ago
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?company
      * How was the communication?n/a
      * How easy was it to pay?very easy
      * How long did it take to ship?couple of days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      very good for the prices, better then i had hoped
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      ecatly
      * Were you satisfied with the product?yup!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?n/a
      * Would you order from this company again?oh yes!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      yes!

• What did you order?
        Thinking Larme and a loooong list of other items. It was a local group order organized by myself.
      • When did you order?
        February 19th
      • How was the communication?
        Great
      • How easy was it to pay?
        Very easy using PayPal
      • How long did it take to ship?
        Took three weeks for them to restock the head. After that it arrived in two days.
      • Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
        -
      • Did the item look like the sales pictures?
        Yes.
      • Were you satisfied with the product?
        Unfortunately, I was not, because what I received was not what I ordered. Instead of $1000+ worth of doll items I received a bed and a couple other miscellanious items and no shipping invoice, though I don't know if they normally send one of those or not.
      • If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
        I've just emailed them about it and am awaiting their reply. I'll update this post as needed.
      3/16/09
      The correct order did arrive and everything was present and accounted for, aside from a set of elastic that I'm pretty certain I just forgot to add to the order. I think the first package was just an accident and I'm going to see what Dollmore wants me to do with it. So all in all, this is good feedback on my part, but not so good feedback for whomever was expected their items a few days ago. ^^;

4. * What did you order?
      Mostly clothes, but some other random items aswell, no resin
      * When did you order?
      ordered 10/3/09 and recieved 17/3/09
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Diarectly from the company
      * How was the communication?
      Communication was good, i had no questiones for them but order confirmation, invoice, and etc all came quickly
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, paypal =)
      * How long did it take to ship?
      from 13th to 17th .. so only 4 days ^.^
      more than happy with everything
      yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      with all of it except a msd black mohair wig >.< but i think thats mainly me not paying enough attention when ordering as it does look the same as in the pictures, just the wrong style for my doll.. it molts a lot though, bigger clumps than i'd like came off the sides >.<
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      n/a
      * Would you order from this company again?
      yup =)
      don't tend to buy things from the marketplace but if i did then sure, why not.
      *Other
      Order was over $100 so got a pair of rather nice 16mm orange/brown eyes and a pair of black and white stockings thrown in =)

5. What did you order?
      multiple clothes, wig,eyes, carrier,acessories

When did you order?
      April 2008,August 2008, October 2008, March 2009

yes

In my first order I had no problem at all, on my second and third I had trouble because they had forgotten to put my freebies. I am on my 4th order at the moment and it's terrible. They reply to my post on the board but if I don't make the first step they aren't gonna tell me if there is a problem with my order. I also find their shopping cart weird. Sometimes it empty itself when I add an item....

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal. not too bad.

First and second was very quick. third one a little long. fourth one it's been 12 days now and they haven't shipped yet. I ask them why and they say that now some of the item i ordered are out of stock. good thing I asked... they wouldn't have communicated with me otherwise.

Quality is alright for price.

Yes

Yes. Only time I wasn't if when they forget to give me the event freebies.

I contacted them about getting them in my next order but they say they wouldn't.

Probably not. I am getting pissed of having trouble with them and with the bad communication.

Maybe. Might join group order if I don't have to deal with them personally.

6. What did you order?
      Two doll carrying bags, some eyes and a couple of wigs and an item of clothing.
      When did you order?
      Couple of weeks ago.
      Directly.
      Fine - got an e-mail when I placed the order, one when my payment was received and one when it shipped.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, so easy.
      I placed the order on the Friday, they shipped on the Monday, it was here by the Wednesday. LIGHTNING fast.
      I was actually extremely disappointed with the larger of the two carrying bags I got. It was folded in the box (presumably to save space and thus shipping) but consequentially the bag has almost no rigidity. For the price, I would have expected something a little higher quality, but it wasn't overly expensive so I can't really moan. Everything else was wonderful though! Just that one item I was disappointed with.
      The carrying bags didn't hardly at all. They looked really sturdy in the sales pictures, but they're actually really floppy and not very well padded or anything. When carrying my 70cm in the large bag I have to carry it by the handles in the middle and not the shoulder strap, or it just folds itself in half, which I'm worried will damage my doll. I don't think it'd be a problem if I had several dolls or a billion cushions in there, but with just the one it's irksome.
      Meh, I guess so. Like I say - I was a little disappointed with the Model Doll size carrying bag, but otherwise everything else was fine :)
      Didn't bother telling them, wasn't important enough to.
      Yup - I really love their clothes and stuff and their wigs are gorgeous. They also sent me the particular eyes I wanted for the free gift, which was very kind of them, as I know they're not obliged to.
      Yup.

7. What did you order?
      clothes, eyes, wigs, DM Kid Flocke (No Face up)

When did you order?
      Monday evening (9th March)

Direct.

Awesome. I contacted them through thier Q&A Board.

How easy was it to pay?
      Boyfriend's creditcard. A dodle ^_^

about 3 or 4 days ?

worth every penny ^_^

Yeah :)

Very satisfied ^_^ I'm estatic about my flocke <3

N/A

Yes. They were brilliant. I ordered my boots in the wrong size and they fixed it for me. Quick. easy. No fuss.

Don't see why not.

8. * What did you order?
      I ordered a MSD Doll Bag (Silver), a pair of shoes and a pair of dollie underwear.

* When did you order?
      I placed the order on March 18th, 2009

I ordered directly from Dollmore.

I asked two questions on the Q&A board, but unfortunately, neither of them got answered.

Very easy: I used PayPal.

Shipping was very fast. The box shipped the next day and I received it on Sunday, March 22nd.

The quality was very good--a couple loose strings on the bag, but nothing major. The shoes and underwear look great.

The sales pictures were accurate.

Yes, very.

N/A

Yes, definitely.

Maybe.

9. * What did you order?
      Two MSD outfits, a pair of boots and a few small accessories

* When did you order?
      30th March

Directly, through their website

I didn't have any questions, so no need to test it. I got an automatic email when I placed my order, and one telling me my goods were shipping, and including a tracking number.

A little confusing. I wanted to pay via credit card, but the website didn't redirect to their payment page, I just got a blank page - but when I checked my email I'd received a confirmation email saying I'd placed my order. So I just sent them payment directly via paypal, including my order details with the payment, and that worked fine.

Very quick - shipped the day after I placed my order, and arrived on the 2nd of April (two days later).

The shipping was expensive ($26), although it was very quick. I'd have rather paid less and waited a little longer! :D The quality of the items seems reasonable - not brilliant, but nothing to complain about. It seems a little churlish to complain about a free gift, but the acrylic eyes they included are very cheap and plastic-y, and if I'd paid for them I would have been disappointed.

Yes, and everything I'd ordered was included.

Overall, yes, and it arrived well-packed as well.

n/a

I would - although I did think they were a little expensive both for the quality and the shipping, so probably not often. If I'd been hit by customs (I wasn't, luckily), it would have tipped the balance to a 'no' for me.

Not the clothes, no. I don't think they'd hold up to prolonged wear, so I'd be worried about the quality.

10. i totally forgot to review *fail*

What did you order?
      HeartBroken Kara Klum Limited

When did you order?
      March 3 2009

company

excellent as always. they have spoiled me forever in dealing with doll companies.

How easy was it to pay?
      too easy XDD all of money is belonging to dollmore.

about 2 and a half weeks.

absolutely. i think they are on the low side of price for the dolls...not that im complaining however :3

well, normally i think that dollmore takes excellent pics of their dolls... i already had two and the pictures do the dolls justice, but theyre always prettier in person. the pics for this doll however, were (IMO) not as good as they could have been. i knew this when i ordered him, i already had Kara Klum at home, but in person this doll is so beautiful. the faceup is wonderful, i dont want to wipe it off at all, the wig was amazing and i love the eyes. the clothes were great but i split for those and they went off to their new owner without me really looking too much at them (so i didnt have the chance to regret my decision to let them go XD).

so no, he didnt look like the pictures. he was better.

a thousand times yes. he was even better than id imagined (and ive wanted my boy in WS since before i ever ordered the original)

N/A

absolutely

sure, but i almost prefer to order from them directly...

11. What did you order?
      A pair of socks, a pair of boxers, and a pair of shoes.

When did you order?
      April 3 (April 4 in Korea).

Directly.

Good. I had no need to communicate, but they sent out an email letting me know my order had shipped.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I simply sent them the money through Paypal.

April 6 (their time), so technically 2 days.

Definitely. The things I bought were inexpensive and were very well-made despite that.

Yes, they were a perfect match.

Very!

N/A

Yes.

I would.

12. What did you order?
      a bunch of stuff for a GO

When did you order?
      March 27, 2009

Directly.

Good. I had problems with the shipping cart(since it's weird) and they got back to me in about 72 hours though I asked them by email.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy. Sent money through paypal

13 days from the time I placed the order to the time I got the tracking number

(Speaking only for what I ordered)Yup.

Yep, looked like it exactly :)

Yes, had no problems.

N/A

Yes.

Might. depends on the stuff!

13. I kept forgetting to do this!

What did you order?
      MSD clothes, shoes, kitty ears, and SD shoes.
      When did you order?
      01/07/09
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Through the company website.
      How was the communication? Terrible. I emailed several times after I received my order and I did not recieve a reply.
      How easy was it to pay? Very easy, I used their credit card system.
      How long did it take to ship? I don't remember exactly, but it wasn't long, maybe a week or two.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, especially the shoes.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, except for the kitty ears; their white resin was pure white and the blushing was pearlescent which did not show in the website pictures.
      Were you satisfied with the product? I was not satsified with the kitty ears because the blushing did not look natural and the ears did not come with the attachable magnets like they were suppose to.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? They didn't. I emailed several times about getting magnets for the kitty ears, but did not recieve any respone.
      Would you order from this company again? Only if I couldn't find what I was looking for somewhere else.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably not.

14. What did you order?
      Clothes (underwear), accessories.

When did you order?
      4th of April, 2009.

Directly from the company.

They replied in a day.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy (via Paypal).

22 days. One of the items was out of stock, that's why it took so long, but they failed to inform me about the delay.

Ok.

Absolutely.

Yes.

The only thing I wasn't satisfied with is the shipping. It shouldn't take so long, or at least they should let me know if there is any kind of delay due to lack of supply.

Yes.

Yes.

15. * What did you order?
      Doll's accessoiries

* When did you order?
      April 13, 2009

Through a dealer (GO)

N/A - I don't need to communicate with them. I didn't have problem.

Extremly easy (Paypal)

5 days

Perfect quality

Of cource!

Satisfied

N/A

Of course! Soon. When I'll receive my doll.

Of course! It's a good quality.

16. What did you order? a Dollmore kid Miro with default face-up
      When did you order? 31th March
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? directly from the company
      How was the communication? very good
      How easy was it to pay? it was easy to pay, since I used paypal, but it took me some time to get my paypal account ready and I made my payment only after a week or so
      How long did it take to ship? the processing time took a week, and the shipping took 10 days
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes
      Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better
      Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      Would you order from this company again? Yes
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Probably yes

17. * What did you order?
      Dollmore LE Cold Heartbroken Thinking Kara
      * When did you order?
      Feb. 29, 2009
      Directly from the Dollmore site.
      It was kind of understandable, but the english replies weren't too clear.
      Yup, Credit card
      I ordered on Feb 29 and received him Mar 23.
      Well, I was prepared to pay top dollar for Judas. He is very good quality, however please read my reply to customer satisfaction.
      Yes, he's just as gorgeous as he was in the pictures.
      Yes, Judas is perfect.
      Well here's where I got really angry. THE DAY AFTER I ordered Judas, They DROPPED THE PRICES BY 100-200 bucks, WITHOUT ANY WARNING WHATSOEVER. The only thing they did was post an apology on their site and then offer some gifts for those caught in between. I ordered Judas for his original price which was a lot higher!! In my opinion, the gifts weren't equal to the price I paid extra. I don't know if they even would have sent me them, if I hadn't harassed them a LOT on their boards, voicing how upset I was.

It's really unfair to change the prices without warning. They should have at least given a couple days notice, instead of doing it first and then apologizing after. The reason they gave was the recession, and that it was so sudden that they didn't know before hand that the prices were going to drop. Really though, what company doesn't know what they're doing in their financial planning till the day it happens? NONE.

I love Judas, to be sure. I just thought it was very unprofessional of Dollmore.
      Probably, but I'd be more wary. It is difficult to communicate with them because their English isn't very clear.
      Yes, In a group order, if I didn't have to deal with the service in case anything went wrong.

18. What did you order?
      Another Space outfit, some skirts, blouses, and other smaller accessories.

When did you order?
      April 2009

Directly from the website.

Didn't really require any communication other than the e-mail from them when the parcel was set out.

How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal, so easy as pie.

About 3 weeks after I placed the order.

I'm still quite new to the hobby so compared to the other companies I've seen, yes. The prices are very reasonable. Especially the accessories.

Looked exactly like them.

Yep. Only complaint I can think of is that one of the skirts have a slightly bigger waist, so its a bit loose on my doll. I only know that because I ordered another one in a similar style.

None needed. Its doesn't bother me enough to write to them.

Absolutely. I'm already building up a new shopping list! Plus, their gift with purchases are endearing.

Perhaps, if I didn't have to worry about the condition.

19. * What did you order?
      Kid Dollmore Miro Girl

* When did you order?
      At the beginning of april

Directly through the company

Very easy actually. The Q&A thread is pretty useful

Through paypal? Very easy, creditcard too (I have bought from this company multiple times actually)

From the time of order to the day it was at my door... TWO weeks. They're REALLY speedy

I think so, the doll's face up is wonderful and she arrived in good condition to me

Yes it did, right down to the face up, it had the same eyes, same wig etc...

Yes! There was only one thing I wasn't happy about and it was how they strung the doll she was VERY tight, her limbs snap etc but thats nothing a good restringing didn't fix

Definately would! :D

depends how well she was taken care of by the previous owner but yes!