1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Feedback (ALL)

Oct 17, 2007

1. * What did you order?
      Dollmore Kid Pado; hoodie; pants

* When did you order?
      Sorry I was so excited I forgot

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Through the company

* How was the communication?
      They answered all of my questions in a timely manner

* How easy was it to pay?
      I used my credit card, and it was so easy I thought I did something wrong.

* How long did it take to ship?
      maybe 18 days from order to house?

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      YES!!! He was even better than I imagined!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Even better!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes, even the custom faceup was to my specifications.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Yes, I am debating wether to get another boy from them or from Luts actually.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I don't know about clothes, but I actually am already thinking of getting a Dollmore Momo second hand if I can find one.

2. * What did you order?
      A suit, sneakers, jeans and a shirt + arm warmers.

* When did you order?
      May 04, 2009

Directly from Dollmore.

Timely and polite - there was a slight delay answering my questions because of a holiday, but that's it.

A little confusing at first - made the Firefox vs IE Paygate mistake, then opted to pay with Paypal which went through no problem.

Delivered two days after payment ((the 6th)) and reached me on the 13th. Got held up in Canadian customs for four days, so Dollmore itself was VERY speedy.

Definitely!

To be honest, they looked even better.

Very satisfied.

Of course. I already have more things on my wishlist.

Perhaps, if they were in as good a condition as they are straight from Dollmore.

3. * What did you order? Two SD size underwear and two pairs of stockings

* When did you order? Mid April

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Dollmore

* How was the communication? Horrible... I payed right away through paypal, they finally sent me an email two days later stating that they had canceled my order... I had never ordered anything from Dollmore before, so I was confused - emailed them back asking why they had cancelled my order if I had payed. I waited for an email from them nothing... so that's when I went to their Q & A section on their website and asked why my order had been cancelled etc... they replied with something that had nothing to do with my question - I asked again, finally told me they cancelled my order because what I had ordered wasn't 'in-stock' which I had no idea of knowing because the items I had ordered didn't say - sold out or out of stock.

* How easy was it to pay? Paypal - easy

* How long did it take to ship? Recieved my items today, they said they didn't have the stuff I ordered so if it was o.k to send me similar items instead - I accepted because I just didn't want to deal with them anymore.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? ...

* Would you order from this company again? Never... it was too much trouble for me. Every other shop I have ordered from has been amazing and very helpful. But dollmore took too long to answer questions etc... it goes on and on.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? ...

4. * What did you order? Caspian Sea Ha-Yarn Cho.

* When did you order? She was ordered on April 13.

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly from their site.

* How was the communication? Good. I was notified within 24 hours that one of my items was out of stock and asked if I wanted replacement goods or credit. They also replied to multiple inquiries in the Q&A within 24 hours of my posting and were always polite.

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Paid through Paypal to the address provided during checkout.

* How long did it take to ship? Over a month. There was a huge backlog in their makeup department. She shipped on May 15, which is an extremely long wait for a Dollmore doll.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes. Dollmore has some of the best dolls out there. She is the most posable of my girls and her clothing and makeup are superb.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly. :)

* Were you satisfied with the product? Very much so. She was definitely worth the wait.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

* Would you order from this company again? Yes

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

5. What did you order?
      2 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of socks, some arm warmers and a mini DS.
      When did you order?
      A couple of weeks ago.
      Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Directly.
      How was the communication?
      Good, dealt with my problem on the next business day and emailed me to tell me they had.
      How easy was it to pay?
      As easy as usual.
      How long did it take to ship?
      Very quick. : D I wasn't expecting them so soon.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. I ordered just little things this time but the quality was still very nice.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yep.
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. :D And they sent me a free badge and yummy rice crackers even though it was only a twenty dollar order~
      Would you order from this company again?
      Of course. All my transactions with them have been good.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I don't really buy things second hand, but I suppose.

6. * What did you order?
      Model Doll Ipsae, lots of clothes, shoes, furniture, accessories, eyes. Have an order in now on face up items, etc.

* When did you order?
      Several times.

Company

Flawless

Easy

Surprisingly short, considering the distance. The shipping fee is also modest.

Yes, mainly

Yes

Yes and no.

I'm not satisfied with how Ipsae is strung. It's strangely uneven. She's too tight in the torso and too loose in the from the bottom and down the legs. The lips is not correctly made up. The eyes was wrongly positioned, the look was strangely flat. I fixed that. Other than that, I love her. She's gorgeous.

The clothes and shoe sizes are strange. SD and MSD are very loosely used with Dollmore produced items. And even not my Obitsu can wear the Sonokong SD produced clothes. She can't get them over her thighs. Have you noticed that there's something strange with the head/body combinations on quite a few of the Sonokong clothes model pictures? Suddenly the model body is much more long and slender?? And the model head looks strangely small. Usually my Obitsu swims in SD clothes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

Didn't complain. One ought to know that ordering clothes and shoes from DM are a hit and miss game beforehand. But some thinking, researching, measuring and comparing will do. And that they of course won't admit anything. That's the price we pay for the overall great deal they give us compared to other companies.

Yes, I'm ordering all the time. And that's true. I have an addiction...

Yes

7. * What did you order?
      2 dresses, 3 wigs, 1 pair of shoes and a accesory.
      *When did you order?
      24 of may 09 :D
      Directly
      I didnt need to contact them :3
      Easy
      The items arrived 4 days later :D! Ordered at sunday, recieved at thursday
      Yes!
      One of the wigs did not look like in the sale pictures o_O it was more wawy in the pic and mine was just curly.. But i love it anyway :3
      * Were you satisfied with the products?
      Yes
      -
      Yes!!
      Dont think so.. o.o

8. What did you order?
      Three pair of eyes, two MSD boy outfits, MSD girl underwear, sunglasses, goggles

When did you order?
      05-20-2009

Directly from the company

Communication was quick and in good english.

How easy was it to pay?
      Had difficulties with the checkout system. When I hit the button to place my order, I got a blank page with some sort of server error. I assumed the order didn't go through and tried again -- same result. Eventually I gave up, but I guess it finally worked, because I was later emailed a paypal payment request, which I paid no problem.

It was shipped the next week, but arrived within 2 days of shipping. Shipping was delayed because an item I ordered was out of stock, and they wanted to know if I would like store credit or a replacement item.

Yes -- I am very pleased with what I got.

Yes.

Yes.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

I have to, since I chose store credit for my missing item :> I am a little annoyed though, because it was the main thing I wanted from the store, the rest of my purchase was just "well, since I am making an order anyway..."

Yeah, I suppose so. No real reason I wouldn't.

9. * What did you order?

Several clothing items, shoes, glasses

* When did you order?

May 24

Directly

I didn't receive any emails (but I think that's a problem with my email account ._.; ) and didn't have to contact them

Easy. Paid with paypal and payment was received the same day

5 days to ship, 3 days to arrive after shipping

Yes

Yes

Very~

Yes

If I ever decided to buy second-hand, yes

10. * What did you order?
      Dollmore Model Kyle Reese

* When did you order?
      May 30, 2009

Directly through the company~

Excellent! I told them which paypal address that I was going to use and I also forgot to request certain eyes to come with the doll so I posted on their board and got a reply the very next day saying that they had sent an invoice already to the address as well as telling me that they will give me the eyes I requested along with my doll.

Very easy! I ordered, they sent me an invoice through Paypal, I paid, and that was that.

4 days! It took only a total of one week after I ordered! (so fast!)

Absolutely!

Yes, and quite bigger than expected, but I love it!

Yes, but he's a bit tightly strung, but other than that I can tell you that this is a beginning of a wonderful bond~

Replying as soon as possible to fix said problem.

Definetly~

Yes, if they were in good condition!

11. * What did you order?
      Lots of clothes, shoes

* When did you order?
      like 6 days ago

Company

Flawless, they were really really nice.

there was a little flaw where the CC payment never showed up and that my order got tripled :sweat but I sent them a Q&A thing on the board and they cleared it up and sent me a paypal order in less than 10 minutes.

It got here waaay before some other stuff that I ordered from within the US.

Yes

Yes-- their glass eyes are GORGEOUS! even the free pair I got are beautiful.

Yes, they are really well made, however the pants are a bit long for my Volks MSD, and the waist is a bit small for my DollZone SD.

n/a

Yes

Yes

12. * What did you order?
      SD clothes and several accessories.

* When did you order?
      June 5th.

Directly from them.

Very good. I left a couple of messages in their board and they replied within hours.

Easy enough. I paid with my debit card through Paygate, but I must note I knew Paygate didn't work properly in Firefox. I used IE instead, placed the order and paid without any problem.

I placed the order just before the weekend, but it was processed promptly and shipped first thing on Monday. It arrived on five days (but my local post office took three more days to actually handed it to me).

Yes.

Yes.

Yes... except that the SD pants are too long for my doll. It was something to be expected though, since it's likely to happen when you buy clothes not originally intended for a particular doll (or a doll by another company).

N/A

I'm planning to. I've read they tend to make some minor mistakes when handling their order, but I'd say their service is excellent when they don't :).

I guess so, but I'd rather buy my products first-hand whenever possible.

13. What did you order?
      SD clothes and a bunch of accessories accessories.

When did you order?
      June 11th.

Directly from them.

Excellent. I made specific requests for eyes on their board and they answered immediately.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. Used Paypal.

They shipped the following day (June 12th) and it arrived today (June 17th) (after spending a few days in customs). :)

Definitely. The accessories and clothes are top notch.

Yes.

Yes. They threw in some really cool swag too--cookies, two button pins, a sticker, a postcard, and the exact eyes I requested for my free gift.

N/A

Definitely. I can't find Kasi Dan anywhere else. ;)

Yes.

14. * What did you order? It was a 1200$ GO I ran
      * When did you order? May 2009
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? Directly
      * How was the communication? Iffy
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy
      * How long did it take to ship?=
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?-
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?-
      * Were you satisfied with the product?-
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I actually had them cancel the order without refund, saying I had not payed. I fought with them for over two hours through email (Sending the paypal reciept to them). It was not solved through Dollmore, but is now an official Paypal dispute.
      * Would you order from this company again? Perhaps I'll give it another shot later.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes.

15. What did you order?
      LE Two Caspian Sea Lisa Rubik

When did you order?
      I ordered her on May 17th using a short layaway, final payment was made on June 4th.

Directly from Dollmore.

Excellent. They answered all of my questions on their Q&A board within hours of me asking them :)

How easy was it to pay?
      Simple. They sent me a paypal invoice for the first payment and I paid the rest using the paypal ID I was given.

They shipped two weeks after I made the final payment (June 19th) and she arrived today (June 26th) she was in customs for a couple of days.

Absolutely. She is amazing, I love everything about her, :fangirl:

Yes but even more beautiful in person:D

Definately. She is stunning, everything about her is perfect and Dollmore even sent some free goodies with her including a gorgeous pair of eyes that was just the colour I had been looking for for one of my other dolls :)

N/A

Yep. I already have a couple more of their dolls on my wishlist;)

Yes, if the price and the condition of the doll was right but I do prefer to buy direct from the doll company's.

16. * What did you order?
      A wig and eyes.
      * When did you order?
      Saturday, June 20th, 2009.
      Directly.
      Good enough; they answered my question a day after I asked on their Q&A board.
      Easy enough.
      Only four days; I received a shipping notice on Monday night, I believe.
      Definitely.
      Yep.
      Definitely.
      N/A
      Of course!
      Depends.

17. * What did you order?
      Cloths and accessories
      * When did you order?
      June 13th
      Direct from company
      Great! my question was replied fast on the Q&A board
      Paypal
      4 days
      Yes
      Yep
      Yes. The jeans is too tight for my boy but then it was my fault for choosing the wrong size
      N/A
      Definitely
      Depend on the quality

18. * What did you order?
      Two MSD kimonos, leggings, belt, a pair of shoes.

* When did you order?
      2009-06-25

Company.

Fast reply on Q and A.

Paypal, easy.

Arrived 2009-07-01.

Solid clothing material, but some of the stitches were half-hearted. Will restitch by self.
      Clothing were in black, wine red, and deep purple. My bet is that they will stain if untreated. Lots of color run-off after washing them repeatedly in hot water, vinegar, and soap.
      Got free eyes. Do not buy Dollmore eyes. There are better quality with other companies.

Yes.

Yes.

NA

Yes.

No.

19. * What did you order?
      - Clothes, eyes, accessories

* When did you order?
      - June 19, 09

-Directly off their website

- Didn't really communicate, they sent me a confermation email and an email when the order was shipped

- Easy, paid through paypal

- 11 days

- I'm not really familar with prices, but the quality is very good. Doesn't seem like cheap materials.

- Yes, they look completely like the website

- yes, all beautiful just as discribed and shown on website

- N/A

- Definally

- Yes, as long as the items are gently used

20. What did you order?
      - Did a GO order and placed over $1000 in order. We had as big as a MSD carrier, to a set of 6MM eyes. Eeven the smallest stuff was in there.

* When did you order?
      - June 25th, 09

-Directly off their website

- Didn't really communicate, they forgot to sent me a confirmation email so I just used the Q&A page and got my EMS. But saw they had shipped items on June 27th and box arrived on June 30th

- Easy, paid through paypal

- 4 days and it arrived 6 days from order paid date.

- This is my 8th Dollmore GO and I am never disappointed in items as I usually see great pics to show me the material of items.

- Yes, I mainly go by pics when I select my items.

- Very much so as I have to hope things fit and most of them I have learned are what measurements are going by. I use their dolls measurements and then see how my gang measures to them.

- N/A

- Definitely

- Yes, esp. if MIP and at same or lower price.