1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Glamor Eve LEs - Hosoo and Emile

Aug 12, 2010

1. Yaaay~ So glad you found one you like! \o/
      They do have beautiful bodies, but yes, sometimes a challenge to dress. XD
      I've heard that Dollmore can make custom-fit clothing, but I haven't gone that route myself yet.

2. Random extreme-proportion bodies comparison~ XD

Left to right:
      1.Doll Chateau WS Adult girl body w/Angell Studio WS QingLin head
      2.Dollmore Glamor Eve NS body w/Glorydoll healthy skin Hoshino Miyuki/Mitsuki head
      3.Doll Chateau NPS Youth girl body w/Musedoll rose pink Re-An head

[​IMG]
      Doll Chateau and Dollmore Glamor Eve bodies comparison by Eldurwen, on Flickr

3. Every time I asked for custom sized for glamour eve for my girl I got a no. >|

If they only made nice clothing for the eve body. These new limited dresses are so unflattering to their figures. A nice mermaid shape would have been better. And not neck to toe covered. Blah.

4. Though! I've discovered that clothing made for a dollfie dream dynamite fits fairly closely.

5. Even thought I love the curves on them; however i don't really like the part with the bust where they are....up like implants up. The nipples are set a little too high for my taste

6. I'm thinking about getting one of these lovely ladies, so I have a few questions for thos of you that own them.

What size clothes do they wear? Would SD size fit them? Has anyone tried Iplehouse clothes?

7. I just got my Glamor Eve Chami and looove her...but I wasn't too thrilled with the humungous boobs! I Dremeled them down a little bit so they look somewhat more natural. She does fit into Iple nYID clothing (even before her reductive mammoplasty :) ) I have the Celine set and it fits pretty well in the chest, although it's a bit big in the waist.

8. Congratulations! Glad to hear that the dremeling went well! I wasn't entirely thrilled with how huge they were either but I've yet to work up the nerve to attempt to mod them smaller.

9. Congrats on your lady's arrival! :) Thanks for the info!

10. I tried to make my Chami a dress and it was a terrible fail... I am no good at accomodating her huge assets. Any ideas on other clothing that will fit?