1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dollmore Glamor Eve LEs - Hosoo and Emile

Aug 12, 2010

1. I agree it's a beautiful body!

2. I love that body..but i MUST wait to see if dollmore will put up sooner for sale other limited edition lingerie model F,i'm lusting for Mary Pearce...

3. definitely i'm in love with the body, also the full-sets are amazing, but the size holding me, i'm not a big fan of SD size...

4. Oh man. I'm so excited about 60cm glamour dollies. I haven't had a proper look at them yet, but I so want a slutty doll. LOL. (Yes, I'm aware you can have these measurements and not be 'slutty' but I want a doll that actually is that way. xD)

5. I want the Noir Hosoo!!! She's so haunting and really pretty!!!! Hopefully, they make these dolls a basic line!!! We should all tell Dollmore that!!! :D

6. Had I the cash, I'd be tempted to get one of the Noir girls, and a Fine head for the body. I am not as in love with the faces as I could be, but I've really liked Fine, but wasn't a fan of the Eve normal body, so that had held me back from jumping on her. Now, my wallet will, sadly likely until these girls are sold out, but it's something that I'll have to keep in mind for the future.

I noticed on their parts page, they have both 'small' and 'large' feet listed for the Eve body. Does anyone know which of these two they come with default, and why the two sizes are there? (I assume one or the other is intended to better fit standard SD girl size shoes, but I don't know which is which.) Do they make heel feet for the Eve series, or just flat?

7. My Dollmore Eve Chami came with both 'small' and 'large' feet, and I didn't ask for them or anything. The large ones where the default I think, with the small ones packaged seperately in her box. I prefer the larger ones, though. They look a lot nicer, in my opinion.
      Not too sure about heel feet, though.

8. The small feet were the original feet from the old body, then when they made the new body they had larger feet, but those feet don't always fit into shoes. So they send them out with both now it seems.

The heel feet were just created for the glamour eve series, so I'm sure they will release them as parts for the youth eve's soon.

9. Excellent news all around, then. Thank you both. They really are lovely-curvy. It's a very 'corseted' figure in certain ways, and that tickles my inner costumer happily, so one of these girls is very tempting.

10. When I first read the title Glamour Eve I thought "Oh, nice! More resin ladies with gigantic tatas!" Clicked the link, saw the knockers and went :o
      Holy effing jeebus on a pogostick!! That is an amazing set of boobage right there! The entire body is absolute love! Almost like a resin version of the DD.
      I personally do not like the knees of the Model bodies and much more prefer the overall shape and look of the Eve and Adams so seeing this made my day.
      I want one badly! But I do not have the funds nor a character for any of them right now. So I will sit and wait until a character is developed, new girls are released (basic please!) and hopefully there will be a head that intrigues me more because none of them "clicked" for me.

11. Hope they release a basic line of these bodies :O

12. As far as i know the glamor body go only for the limited edition dolls.

13. those bodies are gorgeous, the one thing I like about their form is that the breasts don't look as ballooned/gravity defying as the model doll version (though with the right pose and clothing type they are perfect). But I have neither funds nor character for them X.x; I'm temped to mod my Ariana's breast to be shaped a little more like theirs XD Just sand down the top bumps down a tad XD lol

14. My Mio came with two identical pairs of feet... I wonder if it was a mistake... :?

Anyway, I sanded one of them so they can fit in most shoes I have. :)

About the glamor body... wow... :o

It's not my style, but I'm curious to see more. I quite like Emile's face. (Emile is a french guy's name... :?) I really wonder how the body poses with this big bottom and hips... I would be curious to manipulate it. It looks kind of weird to me, but it's probably because I'm not used to this shape.

Mercredi : pretty girl !

15. Even if this line doesn't become basic, I don't think they would create a whole new body design and only make 60 pieces total! Even if it is only for special LEs that are only sold once in a while I am sure we'll see these bodies again. I hope to get one at some point, and I really do like Emile's face sculpt. Dollmore doesn't limit face sculpts does it? I thought they just limited faceups and clothes.

16. I think both sizes are available when you buy the doll.

Direct from the website:
      <<Youth Dollmore Eve New Body>>
      There is a beautiful body for Dollmore EVE that is manufactured by Dollmore ourselves.
      This body has the twofold joint structure and simple knees that can make various poses

It is able to stand by itself perfectly and sitting posture as well..
      * Skin type: natural normal type
      * included: body, 2 cushions, s kinds of feet (large and small), body
      * Head isn't included ~ ~

17. The breasts are a lot more natural than the model boobs- I have one of them a well *coughavatar* and the knees are crazy... so this SD size is a welcome addition. I really hope someone on DoA buys one so I can admire from afar if I can't get the money before they sell out.

I'm not in love with either head though so I think I'd get a different one.

18. I am so, so desperately wanting to get one of them. :O I love the full-figure style they have, and their faces are growing on me. (first reaction was woo! ... eh...) We'll see how the chips fall over the next little while. =^i^=

19. The potential for a souldoll resin match has my attention still -- I'm with you on the heads, sadly. I do love the lingerie options though. Dollmore really does frilly nicely sometimes, and these two are such winners. (Especially the black, it has a charmingly vintage feel about the colors.) I am wondering if a Queena head would work on one of these bodies, and trying to not plan for it. (Though if Dollmore did layaway plans I'd probably already be sunk.)

20. Dollmore do do layaway plans. You have to message them on Q&A and organise it with them that way. ;)

I didn't like the heads at first but now I'm really liking the Hosoo. I think she's got heaps of potential with the right faceup.